• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well, both are fairly important, but depending on what kind of person you are you need one more than the other

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Getting there and leaving on the same day plus no internet security so dont trust online bookings, if someone is happy enough to do it for me I'll gladly pay them the money on the day (plus tip) last coach on that day from Leicester to london is 8pm so thats a bit close for comfort specially if I have work the next day.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
dont you have any kind of credit card? paypal? you can use anything like that for it.
i would help you out. but i would have no way for getting the ticket to you sadly

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
I do ask people to do it because my card doesnt work online, and the bank isnt giving me a new one, and A-Dash, Shush plox before i sit on you, and end your life, GG

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
I would give you money if you could actually look in my face without being intimidated. I would give you more money if you even THOUGHT about attempting to TRY! And in that odd non realistic world of it ever happening, hope to God you kill me.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I would give you money if you could actually look in my face without being intimidated. I would give you more money if you even THOUGHT about attempting to TRY! And in that odd non realistic world of it ever happening, hope to God you kill me.
well, you do look intimidating when not smiling XD

just writing and online you owe me a fiver ^^

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
I would have improved loads by then, I'm gonna bring sugarphil with me too, hes one on the people I've played who's never been to a tournament but he's really good. someone PM him and play him online , you'll be shocked I'm not lying.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well, thats online, but still. ill give him a game at some point ^^
also, i hope youre good enough to take a game from me next time /cocky

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
online i know but its a slight preview.

you panicked in our set anyway, now all i gotta go is get in your mind and dishearten you emotionally until you rage quit out of our matches when i destroy you so badly!

(now i know how prof feels when he says this) you had a hard time winning and the games were close and I DONT PLAY THE GAME! you've been playing it ur whole life and i dont even practice! and ill still destroy you!!!

:D when are the matches getting uploaded?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i panicked because i was trying to be flashy and you kept punishing the attempted flash XD

and playng my whole life he says, im like, one of the newest brawlers disregarding croydoners lul

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
hmmmm. So you say you're a brawl prodigy and iz really good cos I bare only play melee Dash? Ok

I'm a person who plays melee and hardly any brawl at all (some of the other brawlers on here will say that I am not very good) and I rekon I can beat ya at it. £1mm?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
not to be funny dujuan but the top 3 brawlers would still **** the crap out of you and make you feel like a complete noob, regardless of how well you do vs mid level brawlers (I'm talking from experience here).

K.Mac

Smash Lord
The thing is, people who are good at melee are automatically fairly decent at brawl due to the similarities in mechanics.

/stands on neutral ground

Heartstring

Smash Legend
The thing is, people who are good at melee are automatically fairly decent at brawl due to the similarities in mechanics.

/stands on neutral ground
sorry, cant agree there. otherwise id at least have a relatively good knack for melee from that.
i think its safe to say that its easier to transition from melee to brawl, at least in my opinion
AD, yeah i was fairly surprised at how good you were considering the short amount of time youve played. but with how hard you were hyping, i cant help but mention i was expecting to get beaten by both you and prof /negative

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
not to be funny dujuan but the top 3 brawlers would still **** the crap out of you and make you feel like a complete noob, regardless of how well you do vs mid level brawlers (I'm talking from experience here).
Just for reference- I am a pretty decent melee player and about 95% of brawl players can run rings around me. Brawl is different in a lot of ways to melee; a lot more than just physics moves etc. It doesn't just translate across

Top Bottom