• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Willz is talking ****.

If I had to say, I'd say Smudge and maybe Fuzzyness ... that's really about it :/

Also calz they haven't. haha. liar. :p

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Upcoming Events!

Ok so here is the plan for next week. On Friday the 22nd Me and Calz were planning on coming down to London for the monthly on the 23rd. Then coming back on Sunday the 24th, back to Scunthorpe for a Week long smashfest.

As we come back to Scunthorpe, smashers can come back with us and we can travel back to Scunthorpe together for the week long smashfest. Atm its £9 to get back plus itl prolly be even cheaper to get back to London, this is via Megabus.com.

So tell me what you think about it, it seems like a perfect time for it cuz its like end of July, the holidays begin here for most people.

ALSO WE NEED TO HOUSE AT SOMEONE'S PLACE FOR FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT, SO PLZ POST. K.Mac you can come with us as well, il book for you so dw about that.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Cal can I come to yours sometime during the week after London? I'd be up for that :)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
sounds interesting
ill have to take a look. im now having to catch up with all the replies to jobs applications i sent out.
ill let you know tomorrow

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I don't think I'll be going to the tourney.

Don't see why I can't come up in the week fest though. could bring up my laptop and hauppauge recorder to record brawl or random xbox gameplay. lol.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ohh yeah K.Mac and everyone the fest is at my house now. Same plan, just at my house instead, going to Sheffield instead.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Im gonna book for Me and Calz today for a return journey to London from Sheffield, il tell people times when they need to know. Cong and Cloud are comign so far i think, with loads of people saying maybe.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i think i have a job interview over that period of time, if i do then i may not come along, if not then i am going. this will probably be my last bit of holiday before i get a proper job :(

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
ANdy, i haz left 2 t-shirts are urs <.< one's black and the other is blue/greeny? i think strips

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Possibly G.P, it depends when it is, but atm i can't travel anywhere after Calz fest.

Anyway about this, Calz is gonna host a fest at his house this Monday til like the next Monday or something like that, but it'l start from this Monday. If u want more info just post here and il reply asap.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yeah i kept asking Calz, but he never gave me an answer, just kept saying dont know yet everyday.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
aaand now its confirmed?
well fakku. guess who cant go, and has had stuff planned over that week because i thought i had nothing to do?
i mad, also, im now 18 haoppy birthday me

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yo guys could anyone in London host a week long fest like we do, sometime between the 20th and 28th of this month?

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
erm i wont be able to host for that long but i could get in a day or 2 round mine, i have the 20th off and i guess im free seeing as i cant make it to the tourney in Leicester...

Top Bottom