• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
Woo for guessing correctly!
Though I am a little surprised that Yoshi got such a sub-par review.

It's IKE!!!!!!!1111

Proof: [link] <--- he's coming!!! and he fights for his friends!!
****. You beat me to this joke!
But I guess I'll get no sympathy from you...
*runs*

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Yeah, the hint was really sucky, as several characters do fit the bill. In fact, You can theoretically reuse the same hint and get another Character.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Yeah, the hint was really sucky, as several characters do fit the bill. In fact, You can theoretically reuse the same hint and get another Character.
No. I've read how people analyze the hints and get the wrong answer, and they are almost always missing one or two key points that eliminate their answer as the correct one. There has been very few times where I actually thought that multiple characters could have potentially fit the hint. If you guessed wrong, then that was your own fault.

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
All I can say is thank god Yoshi was finally covered. The Yoshi spam can finally stop! ^_^

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
No. I've read how people analyze the hints and get the wrong answer, and they are almost always missing one or two key points that eliminate their answer as the correct one. There has been very few times where I actually thought that multiple characters could have potentially fit the hint. If you guessed wrong, then that was your own fault.
Could you make this part of the OP, please? It's getting really tired having people constantly kick around "lawl this hint could be anyone."

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
A storm is coming...

You'd better prepare yourself...

Adapt

Smash Lord
...Its getting increasingly difficult to write these hints, especially as the cast of characters whittles down. I had an idea for a new approach to the hints, although whether or not I'll do it for this one remains unclear.
Yeah, it's getting predictable now, maybe make the hint a bit shorter to make up for the dwindling pool of characters?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Hint *later*?

"Heroes arrive late...?"

Sonic Heroes?!?

I do believe I just cracked the code.

Gindler

Smash Champion
GUIZ GUIZ I PRECALL NEXT 1 IS GONA B YOSHI!

sorry, but someone just had to do it.

I have played every smash game up to date (even though I didn't know about the competitive scene until late melee) and I have yet 2 play even a decent yoshi. :/
Feel sorry for you :chuckle:

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
Iiii preeedict it shall be...

Ridley.

Yup.

Good luck thinking up a hint, Panda. :3

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
never...metion that game again....
Sonic Heroes! Sonic Heroes! Sonic Heroes!

I actually liked that game.

Question... what system did you play Sonic Heroes on? (assuming you played it...)

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
Sonic Heroes! Sonic Heroes! Sonic Heroes!

I actually liked that game.

Question... what system did you play Sonic Heroes on? (assuming you played it...)
Gamecube. (Hey, it was better than the Sonic Console game that came after it)

Oh, and I'm guessing the next chracter will be Lucas, and I base this off of abslutely nothing.

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
Next hint:
This character has ground attacks and aerial attacks. The character can also use special attacks, including using the up-special for recovery. This character loses if you knock the character off the stage, but wins if the character knocks you off. Some people play as this character.
Can you guess who the next character will be?

Top Bottom