• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH AID: Southern Circuit Event #4 Presented By GAwes and XPlayGround July 29-30th

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
I can bring a cube and smash bros if I can get a ride.
cough
If I never hear back from Laijin and Zeus, who else is going through atlanta or passing near any marta station?
I can turn up at any of them, so you know.

just1111

Smash Journeyman
hmmm tong... i might be able to hit you up with a ride with me and my parents... but i dunno if i can give you transportation back

p.s. nite... who do you want as a your teammate... which character... only really comfortable with jiggs, peach, falco, fox, marth, and samus... so take your pick and that's who'll ill play as the entire tourney... and sheik... forgot her

Nite

Smash Champion
Bobby- Just be warming up with who you'd like to play and you should be fine. Jiggs and Peach are very nice in doubles and probably your best 2 characters. Keep some other options open though incase we feel like counter picking. Jiggs and Peach will definitely work for me though because I'll be playing an aggressive character like Fox, Marth, or Falco the whole time. If you can rack up damage with Peach, then it won't be hard for me to kill them. And you can never go wrong with Jiggs in doubles. ;)

just1111

Smash Journeyman
Bobby- Just be warming up with who you'd like to play and you should be fine. Jiggs and Peach are very nice in doubles and probably your best 2 characters. Keep some other options open though incase we feel like counter picking. Jiggs and Peach will definitely work for me though because I'll be playing an aggressive character like Fox, Marth, or Falco the whole time. If you can rack up damage with Peach, then it won't be hard for me to kill them. And you can never go wrong with Jiggs in doubles. ;)

aight we'll play alot of friendlies when i get there... by alot i mean for liek 2 hours straight... gotta pick my game back up and after that ill see who im feelin' my peach is always either hit or miss... i can ****in dominate with her or ill complete suck *** with her so i dunno. we'll see at the tourney and decide then... i wanna win though fo real.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
hey, everyone that said you think we have enough cubes / copies of smash, you must not know **** about xplaygrounds because we have like 24 t.v's, so bring them anyway =P

just1111

Smash Journeyman
wes... team.....

nite what is our teamname... it has to be awesome... this message was typed by a drunken just btw... personally i like team ****onyourface... but that's just me... that says ****onyourface

Nite

Smash Champion
Lol Bobby. I'm straight with ****onyourface. Let's ****. We gotta hog a TV the whole time.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Well, if Bobby can give me a ride to the place, who wants to give me a ride back? You can drop me off at any MARTA or if you want to go the extra mile, all the way to GATech.
I have gas dollars and Jalapeno flavored pretzel pieces

I really wouldn't like to get stuck at the place cause I have a final on Tuesday morning. lawl

Rayku

Smash Lord
My Cube is in Indiana right now =D So...no cube for me. I also don't trust any of my copies of smash in any cube other than mine...so...I'll just be bringing myself

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Well, if Bobby can give me a ride to the place, who wants to give me a ride back? You can drop me off at any MARTA or if you want to go the extra mile, all the way to GATech.
I have gas dollars and Jalapeno flavored pretzel pieces

I really wouldn't like to get stuck at the place cause I have a final on Tuesday morning. lawl
you go to Tech? sweet

i cant give a ride to any one though :(

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*sigh*

<johns> I won't be attending day 1 either... I got pwned by my mother and gas$. She simply won't let me take the car out to the ATL region (in this case, XPlaygrounds) due to the fact that it'll cause too much wear and tear on the tires/engine (it's 11 years old, dunno bout the tires), and that it'll **** in gas $, and that if my Dad finds out I'm in that area, he's gonna start *****ing about visitation rights with my bro and how I should be the one driving him to ATL and all this other bull**** legal crap that doesn't make any sense.</johns>

So unless you guys can help me think of something, I am SOL... :'(

SO! I'll say it now:

Wes: Good luck in England dude. I'm holding you to your statement of making top 10 in 6 months LOL. You can do it, you're too effing good not to. Be sure if you come back to visit home, you hit Columbus up for a bit of smash time, but by then, Brawl will be out and we'll be kicking *** ;) be sure to do the same :D

I will, however, errrr should anyways, be at that tournament on the 25th of August, and of course, G4S4 is going to be announced soon. ^.^

Good luck everyone else!

eastheaven

Smash Ace
GTroxursox you at GT for the summer? If so, we should have smashed it up some time, I was there all summer just playing Starcraft.

PS I still need a ride(REMINDER POST TO ALL) to and from the place

eastheaven

Smash Ace
iz thare gonna be some smash classic @ this place?
Smash 64 seems to be just about as popular @ Tech as Melee, and since i suck at that game and Tech is my main gaming zone I wanna pow it up yo

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I play YGO.
I have a burn/beat down deck.

Who wants to play me? :o
I'll bring my old deck, I suppose. I haven't played in about eighteen-ish months. I had a Warrior deck before it was cool, and I refused to use that Black Luster Soldier lameness that everyone else was running at the time...

I think my deck was quite good for its time, but I don't know how it'd be now.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Hope everyone remembers to bring a blanket / pillow / a tent if you want =) woooo, camp out smash tourneeeeyyyy

BTW guys the earliest you can show up is 3:30 pm, thats when the doors will be unlocked, you have 2 1/2 hours to show up for teams, cut off will be promptly at 6:30, no latezies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I'll bring my old deck, I suppose. I haven't played in about eighteen-ish months. I had a Warrior deck before it was cool, and I refused to use that Black Luster Soldier lameness that everyone else was running at the time...

I think my deck was quite good for its time, but I don't know how it'd be now.
wanna MM?

10$? 2/3?

Somasu

Smash Ace
Shoot! I've been meaning to ask this:

Will there be any sort of Wi-Fi connection there?

Just wondering, 'cause I might bring my laptop there with me to browse some internets in between all the smashing, if at all possible..

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Or upload some matches early, shah.
If so I could bring my computer to record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom