• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH AID: Southern Circuit Event #4 Presented By GAwes and XPlayGround July 29-30th

Status
Not open for further replies.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
then i no MM

my stuff was tragically stolen at a tourney way back when ...like 5 binders and my decks

it wouldnt be very fair.all i would b4e using is a Pre Con deck with some random cards added to make a side deck >_>

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
then i no MM

my stuff was tragically stolen at a tourney way back when so...like 5 binders and my decks

it wouldnt be very fair.all i would b4e using is a Pre Con deck with some random cards added to make a side deck >_>
pre-con...

kk. yes i have jittes and will be using them.

just1111

Smash Journeyman
wtf datman... you're cool level dropped a couple meters for playing magic... but you're forgiven if you come play some beer bong with me soon

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
>.<

that makes it so much harder =(

if u have another deck that i could use and is equal to it like...urza tron or any good metagame deck,then i would MM you =D
'

edit:people make more money in magic than you do in your life :D

magic is awesome xD

EDIT:i would also MM in the Naruto TCG and yugioh since i just recently found some random stuff to make a deck with =D

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
wtf datman... you're cool level dropped a couple meters for playing magic... but you're forgiven if you come play some beer bong with me soon
man :(
magic is so fun though. i'm not a little *** with it though, i'm a beeeast. you got a deal bro.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
how does the overnight fee work?
Like, I dont plan to spend the night there, but i'd like to play some friendlys after the first day's done?
But I don't want to pay an extra five dollars if I'm only staying a couple of hours or something.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Whoa whoa whoa. Yugioh and Magic? I'm in! I just need a deck.... I'll woop some a$$ at Magic/Yugioh. I wish I had cards these days, a drink exploded in my bag once and got over every expensive card I had (I put them all together to make a really good deck)

Edit: OH WAIT! IF anyone wants to play some Extended, I've got a deck! It's a surprise, though. *bwahaha*

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Whoa whoa whoa. Yugioh and Magic? I'm in! I just need a deck.... I'll woop some a$$ at Magic/Yugioh. I wish I had cards these days, a drink exploded in my bag once and got over every expensive card I had (I put them all together to make a really good deck)

Edit: OH WAIT! IF anyone wants to play some Extended, I've got a deck! It's a surprise, though. *bwahaha*
i will MM you in extended

5$?

2/3

Rayku

Smash Lord
i will MM you in extended

5$?

2/3
Yeah definitely. Let's see if my friends' deck is really what he talks it up to be. I honestly don't want to play against Jittes or Gifts Ungiven infinite combos. I think this deck's back in block from Onslaught, but I'm not sure. It's my friends', like I said

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Yeah definitely. Let's see if my friends' deck is really what he talks it up to be. I honestly don't want to play against Jittes or Gifts Ungiven infinite combos. I think this deck's back in block from Onslaught, but I'm not sure. It's my friends', like I said
well im gonna be using a Pre Con deck

so it would be nice if it wasn't that godly broken OMFG tendrils deck

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
my friend John will probably accept a MM in Magic, not sure, have to ask him when he's there.

Um. Yeah. Magic. Yugioh. And ****. How about that good old smash brothers?

FOOTSTOOL LADDER CANCELLING *****

GAwes

Hidden Boss
The door fee/overnight fee would have to be payed directly after the tournament is stopped for the day. which is about 12:00-12:30

Hey guys i need a count of who is bringing a gamecube/wii/copy of smash, we have plenty of tvs, if you want to bring one to set up in the restaurant you can if you want to use it to play other games, but i'm not too sure on the power outlet situation in the restaurant. If you can bring a gamecube/wii/copy of smash just post and say you can and i'll add it to the first post, i'd like to get about 15 more than we have. If you can bring 2 that works as well =)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I'm bringing my Wii/smash. I'm driving Chad, Iori, and one or two other people, so that'll definitely mean at least two more GCs with us, so 3+ total.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
we should have about 3 setups(not including tv's).

The oos crew is going to be assembled during the tournament??

Nite

Smash Champion
Yes, it will most likely be assembled at the tournament because we don't know who is actually going to show up.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Bringing my cube and Smash.

And I still need a doubles partner, if anyone else is open and looking.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
As of right now, Ares isn't attending this either, but I'ma do my best to drag home over for day 1 at the least ^.^

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
i can bring a cube/smash/magic deck/my *****/4-pack of rockstar/ a controller/ my phone/ my wallet/ and perhaps a hat.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
im with dogy i could bring a cube and smash as well as a TV but it looks ilk eu guys will have enough but if not looks ilke ill basically ditto datman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom