• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
By full screen you mean the original 4:3 scale?
Yep. The original 4:3 scale. No awkward cutting off the top of people's heads or the feet of people or in close up shots cutting off their chin and or bottom of their mouth. The original 4:3 scale, no screwing around with the picture here unlike SOME companies... hope those companies have a black eye from the jabs they took from Viz.

Last edited:

Sebagomez

Smash Journeyman
Aquí todos dicen hablar other lenguaje, pero no olvidar que I'm like Dora, I know English and Spanish, so... ¡Váyanse al taco!
In Spanish we say "Vete a la mierda" instead of I Love You, so sweet!

Morbi

Scavenger
I'll believe the Gematsu leak when I see every character in there in Smash 4. But not until then.
I agree with this sentiment; objectively speaking, it is the most wise perspective to have on the situation.

私は、ミシェルを愛してる。 :(

Not like that's too far out of the realm of possibility.
Of course not, I just found it odd for whatever reason because...
For me the final roster would look like this: the characters from the leak + Ridley, no more.
... this is pretty much what I believe. Give or take one or two more characters.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I'm sure people won't believe it even if everything came true. "I coulda guessed that" :p
You're wrong. It's because Sakurai's Desk was reading the Internet on his off time and first he was laughing at the leaks then he started scratching his chin and went "Hmmmmmm..." then proceeded to add the characters in question to the game, hence why October is now considered a summer release. Sakurai's Desk... what a magnificent desk. I wish I had a desk that cared :(

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I think they could work.
If the man can somehow make a moveset out of a WFT, Villager, and Rosalina, he can make one with Chorus Men.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
私は、ミシェルを愛してる。 :(
Who is this "ミシェル" you speak of and why do you like her? Or did I translate it wrong?

I know a guy who just started working at Nintendo because one of his dad's college friends works there. However, he wouldn't really know what's going on with Smash since he probably has an entry level position. XP

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
This commercial is so dumb but so funny... he farted so hard he blew a whole in the wall

Seriously, why can a reboot of Shaq Fu get funded but Boogerman's 20th Anniversary can't... he even farted out the candles on his 20th anniversary cake covered in boogers instead of frosting. THE MAN FARTED ALL OVER HIS BOOGER CAKE and we still chose to fund Shaq Fu over him... it's so sad.

Morbi

Scavenger
So much this. Hindsight bias is everywhere.
To be fair; every character on Sal's list was heavily speculated in favor of (aside from Chorus Men and Pokemon from X and Y). Chrom and Palutena were given to most. Pac-Man was expected because of Namco; Miis were expected because they have more merit than Mewtwo, Little Mac had the stage and the demand. I do not actually see TOO much hind-sight bias to be honest.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Honestly, I believe Chorus Men more then Chrom. I just don't see how in anyway Chrom could be made unique from Marth or Ike and not do what they do. Not even from Sakurai. And given the newcomers we have see so far, uniqueness seems to be a big priority. Hence why I find Robin more likely then Chrom, just as much of a main character, if not more, and would be able to offer a lot more uniqueness.

But hey, if Chrom gets in and Sakurai somehow makes him unique I will gladly eat my words.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
This commercial is so dumb but so funny... he farted so hard he blew a whole in the wall

Seriously, why can a reboot of Shaq Fu get funded but Boogerman's 20th Anniversary can't... he even farted out the candles on his 20th anniversary cake covered in boogers instead of frosting. THE MAN FARTED ALL OVER HIS BOOGER CAKE and we still chose to fund Shaq Fu over him... it's so sad.
Because the world is a cold cruel place.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Because the world is a cold cruel place.
I know...

the trailer was even the funniest thing ever... he just walked up to his cake, which was covered in boogers with little candles sticking out of the boogers, and farted so hard the candles blew out, prompting the creator to go "You know, I would have eaten that cake before he did that."

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
So much this. Hindsight bias is everywhere.
Well, duh, Wii Fit is one of Nintendo's best selling series. And it was clearly obvious to have the fitness trainer(s) be playable instead of the Miis.

As for Rosalina, she's a recent and popular Mario character that people like, and she was in 3D World, so she was a shoe-in. Toad? Who's that?

They were very easy picks for Smash. I just didn't show my support earlier because people would be mad at me. =[[[

---

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I think if Chorus Men get in, I'd be forced to concede it's real.
If they don't get in, I may give mild benefit of the doubt to "believers" that they ended up getting cut, if everything else remains true.
Otherwise, I'll just take it as relatively lucky guesses.

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I got called legendofrubbish by my favorite twitch streamer when I lost to one of them in Mario kart. :c

It was great

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom