• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qsmash

Smash Cadet
So, was giving feedback only for E3? I'd imagine pretty terrible Miiverse tier results if they were taking emails or something.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
So, was giving feedback only for E3? I'd imagine pretty terrible Miiverse tier results if they were taking emails or something.
PUT IN SHREK! PUT IN POWERPUFF GIRLS! TAKE OUT MARIO AND PUT IN CRASH! TAKE OUT MEGA MAN AND PUT IN ED, EDD, N EDDY!

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Using the DEMO as evidence.

A demo that's essentially restricted to "casual" play is some good evidence. :rolleyes:

A demo that is also likely an early build.

I expected better from him. Seriously. Matt is the other fighting game guy and he should know better.
Why is he talking like the E3 build was a finalize demo?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Alors que j'étais emplettes pour la fête des pères, je suis allé de l'avant et fixé un pneu à plat sur ma voiture et j'ai fini le paiement de Smash 3DS.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Alors que j'étais emplettes pour la fête des pères, je suis allé de l'avant et fixé un pneu à plat sur ma voiture et j'ai fini le paiement de Smash 3DS.
While I was shopping for Father's Day, I went ahead and fixed a flat tire on my car and I ended up paying Smash 3DS.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Smash Fest was great, got a neat button with the Smash emblem, played both versions, my legs feel like Jello, good stuff.

Didn't really get to inspect it due to how hectic things were, but I have a few nice things. This is who I tried:

3DS: Kirby, Mega Man
Wii U: Olimar, Link

Kirby is generally better in regards to his standard attacks, most seem quicker and a few hit harder. His hammer still does a double swing in the air, but the startup lag is completely ridiculous. Stone also seems to be slowed down, I couldn't really tell any differences with Final Cutter or Inhale. He seems to have an easier time grabbing as well.

Mega Man was an incredibly awkward mess of fumbling around, though I was being bombarded by enemies in Smash Run, the final fight went better though I had probably just gotten used to him. I had trouble getting off smash attacks and aiming Metal Blade, it almost seemed laggy. Metal Blades also can't be used again until the last one disappears, not sure if that's old info or not.

Olimar was not as bad as I thought he would be, though the nerf is still immediately apparent. He still felt like he did in Brawl, but the lack of Pikmin takes away pretty much all of his offensive capability, all I could do was try not to die and constantly replace Pikmin every three seconds. His up smash is completely terrible now as well, but his recovery was incredible, however.

Link was just amazing, he's much quicker, he has quick finishing moves, his dair has become an incredibly useful tool, and he was actually able to recover from a distance that I was sure I was going to die from. The only problems I had were my own fault due to the unfamiliar control scheme, Link is completely better than ever, awkward looking uair and all. I even won sudden death with a speedy dash attack, it's far better than his old one for sure. I didn't try out his Clawshot recovery though.

Khoru

Smash Champion
here have a roster

not really big on bandy or isaac but spaces had to be filled

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
here have a roster

not really big on bandy or isaac but spaces had to be filled
First off: Marshal has no place Super Smash Bros, and can stay out!
Secondly: Chrom would be a less confusing rep from awakening than Robin
Thirdly: cut Takamaru. Greninja stole his thunder.
4: Kirby doesn't particularly need 4 reps, so I'd remove Bandana Dee and replace with Krystal

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
First off: Marshal can stay away from Super Smash Bros.
4: Kirby doesn't particularly need 4 reps, so I'd remove Bandana Dee and replace with Krystal
your opinons are bad plz stop

(the Takamaru point kinda makes sense, but in the same way they are really promoting takamaru and I know which one's WAY more important)

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Is it really that difficult to tell the difference between a ninja and a samurai? Say it with me, apple, banana.

Takamaru and Greninja have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

Does it even matter if they are similar anyway? We have Toon Link of all things.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
First off: Marshal has no place Super Smash Bros, and can stay out!
First off: And Villager and Ice Climbers are PERFECTLY fine. This point has been shattered multiple times.
Secondly: Alts aren't confusing.
Thirdly: No, he didn't.
4: I agree with Bandana Dee, but I don't think this game needs him OR Krystal.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Is there any place where I can find pictures of the different color/costume options available on the demo?

I'd be much appreciated!

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Ranma. Is that bluray from the same company doing the Sailor Moon BR?
Why yes, it is! And it's very well done too. Still in full screen, properly remastered. And they plan to do the same with Sailor Moon.

I like how they basically said "We won't be remastering the colors to make the show look like something it's not, there won't be any fake widescreen"... awesome jabs are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom