• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069
Whatever you do don't watch Heavens Lost Property it's got a good story but..... you'll find out when you watch it

----------------------------------------------------
Cliff it's just you and me

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If there's any Mario Kart theme that should be added to Smash 4, I'm hoping for Bowser's Castle from MK8. It's seriously one of the best themes in the series.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Since I doubt anyone could get enough of Megaman's TV intro, here's the 8-Bit version. The animation was pretty cool. Speaking of 8-Bit Megaman, there's also a NES styled version of Megaman 8's intro.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So I've got a story for you.

I got back to Minnesota from Texas last night. I at first expected Texas to be really hot due to all the droughts they've been getting, but there have been some storms, which is unusual for pretty much any part of Texas at this time of year, especially in Dallas where I was staying with my girlfriend. When I woke up at my house this morning one of the cat carriers was gone.

WHO TOOK MY CAT CARRIER?!?!?!?!?!

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069
So I've got a story for you.

I got back to Minnesota from Texas last night. I at first expected Texas to be really hot due to all the droughts they've been getting, but there have been some storms, which is unusual for pretty much any part of Texas at this time of year, especially in Dallas where I was staying with my girlfriend. When I woke up at my house this morning one of the cat carriers was gone.

WHO TOOK MY CAT CARRIER?!?!?!?!?!
I did and I will never give it back :troll:

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Finally, he talked about Project M. Before I go on here, you needn't worry: prog believes the Nintendo (at least the reps he spoke to, this isn't a company-wide policy) are not going to shut down PM. All prog said was that they are aware of it and are even intrigued by it. However, due to the legal implications involved with it Nintendo is not going to do anything about it. They are going to remain hands off and... "let it rock" so to speak. However, that doesn't mean Nintendo supports it as they don't and will not officially acknowledge it (hence why Peachyhime's accomplishments could not be mentioned, they don't want to detract people from the new game: Smash 4).
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/283ctt/summary_from_progs_stream/

Though they won't officially support it, they won't do anything against it either. Which is good enough for me. :colorful:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
So... i'm starting to feel that if we get a Konami character it will be Simon. Probably because of the entire theme of iconic classic characters.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
To be honest I don't know what to expect from Konami this time around.

Also a random question: What would you guys' reaction be if Marth's customization includes moves to make him more like Roy?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So... i'm starting to feel that if we get a Konami character it will be Simon. Probably because of the entire theme of iconic classic characters.
I wouldn't mind Simon. As long as I get to use the whip, I'm fine.

Also a random question: What would you guys' reaction be if Marth's customization includes moves to make him more like Roy?
upload_2014-6-14_11-53-49.jpeg

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Dreams. Who needs them.
HEY!!!
Dreams do come true, there's no reason to bash other people for believing in them!
honestly, I think the third party lineup is set already, we don't need any more third party characters until next smash, but by then, considering a possible buyout between Nintendo and SEGA, and how much Konami hasn't been so supportive of Nintendo, the third party lineup for Smash 5 would be MegaMan, PacMan, and maybe Rayman.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Here's the full version for all you nostalgia fiends.
This version is quite good but imo, nothing can beat the brawl version. The only reason I think this is how the brawl one makes me excited every time I hear it. Tough this version features trumpets in a good way so it's quite good and that character selection theme. It's weird how such a simple music can make you nostalgic (note: doesn't apply to me since I didn't play ssb64 as it was released).

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
HEY!!!
Dreams do come true, there's no reason to bash other people for believing in them!

honestly, I think the third party lineup is set already, we don't need any more third party characters until next smash, but by then, considering a possible buyout between Nintendo and SEGA, and how much Konami hasn't been so supportive of Nintendo, the third party lineup for Smash 5 would be MegaMan, PacMan, and maybe Rayman.
Why do you keep saying SEGA will possibly be bought by Nintendo? I highly doubt it.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
To be honest I don't know what to expect from Konami this time around.

I wouldn't be surprised if this happened. If Lucas doesn't wind up as DLC, I think Ness will end up getting his specials as custom moves too.

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069
image.jpg
Is anyone really good at cutting if so please cut this Lucas Sprite and Paste it onto the Ness one?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
And what? Snake is?
Don't get me wrong, I support Snake's return, but things are starting to scare me.
Well, he's got three months to show himself but I'm doubting it at this point. I haven't seen enough evidence to doubt the Gematsu leak as of yet so, as it goes, I consider Lucas gone from the initial roster and one of the first candidates for DLC.
I don't take leaks into consideration no matter how credible, I believe them when they're made official. No offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom