• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm all for hardcore DBZ but I thought that kind of stuff was against forum policy or something

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
I'm mostly getting Amiibo's cus they are collectible figurines. No real plan to use them in Smash.
But I want to be a big, smelly otaku and own them all! My inner man child wants to have them in a display case.
:denzel::denzel::denzel:

Heres le plan! Je laisse travaux le vendredi 3 octobre, au bon moment à la tête de mon revendeur pour ramasser le jeu, alors à la tête de la drinkstop sonore locale pour un cheeseburger, quelques frites, et un grand milkshake à la vanille sans crème fouettée ou cerise.
English please lol
"I leave work Friday, October 3, at the right time at the head of my dealer to pick up the game, then head of the local sound Drinkstop for a cheeseburger, some fries and a large vanilla milkshake without whipped cream or cherry."

Is the general gist of what he said. My French is a bit rusty, tbh.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
If you kids want to know about real super fighting robots.

Here's (one of) Namco/Bandai's version of Megaman's Final Smash

or http://youtu.be/jBy3s_7qorE?t=3m30s
Super Robot Wars: where a move's animation lasts over a minute due to its complete over-the-top nature.

Never played a game from that series, but I first heard of it in Project X Zone since that game had 3 characters from that series.

Hong

The Strongest
Wall jumps for days.

Of all the newcomers in the demo, the only one I have not seen wall jump is the WFT. Since Little Mac and even Villager is getting in on the action, I'll figure it's a given.

I don't mind. As long as they don't make the mechanic too sensitive.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The worst thing I could've possibly done was go in the Star Fox tag on Tumblr.

-shudders-

I will never look at Fox, Falco, Wolf the same ever again.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Here's my 2000th post. I have a huge list of people I'd like to thank.

@Wario Bros. Your probably the first person I saw here. I hope you remember why I'm mentioning you.
@Ridley_Prime @Ascended Y'all were the first people who signed up for that list I have.
@ Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom The moment you said "I need someone to make a banner," that voice inside my head said "Do it, now matter how crappy it is." Now I'm an average writer for the WiR.
@Mario_and_Sonic_Guy You were the first friend I've ever had.
@MEWTWOMASTER2002 We have that 6 page conversation about Pokémon X/Y. I don't think I can ever repay you for what you've done.
@Brawler610 & @Bui You two are the only two I can truly remember who signed up for that Pokkén thread.
@shinhed-echi You creating that Little Mac thread practically kept me on Smashboards.
@Yoichi Hiruma You kept that Little Mac thread ablaze.
@ D dimensionsword64 Ever since you made that Lucario to Goku reference and we were the bestest of friends. @AgatioGanon Are you still promoting that?
@Aleate Thank You for being the first participant for that one contest.
@DaDavid, @Jumpman84, @SuperMii3D You think it's about time we call that Box Art Contest quits?
@Cap'nChreest #SexyFalco
@Mega Bidoof, @Mega Dunsparce, @Tepig2000, @MisterVideoGaming Y'all are my buds.
@ Aurane Aurane , @Red Ryu, @Swift Fox Y'all are the biggest Lucario fans I've ever seen.
@Firus You were the first moderator to give me a warning. You scared me half way to death.
@Opossum You were the first moderator to give me an infraction before that Direct. I was really scared.
@Swampasaur How'd you survive that one day where I got like 5 Pokémon?
@APC99 Giggedy!
@RADSheikah Thanks for the Item Contest, it sucks that no one suggested a Donkey Kong item yet.
@ Sehnsucht Sehnsucht you are the second funniest person on here. Sorry, but @Moon Monkey tops you. If you were to put some of that hilarity into the SSB4 Funny Captions Thread then, eh, we'll see.
@Pacack You were the guy that made me think "Well if this guy likes Pac-Man, then so should I."
@Zoroarking Just to clarify, it's not the verb.
@Ivysalt If I had Photoshop I'd take lessons from you.
@kyokoro_pamuyo Your Welcome.
@Gohan Stick to your name.
@xxEliteAlicexx Come on, not just ONE idea?
@Tornado_Man You keep being awesome. But only if I knew what Slakes are and who Eduardo is?
@Thekewlusername Why do you change avatars every month? Your avatar now is good enough.
@the smash nerd I'm still waiting on your FC.
@The Salamander Within Keep up Optimistic Charizard. I'm still waiting on your channel.
@sluigi123 How did Greninja serve you?
@Shinru202 Keep with the Ridley jokes up. Practice makes perfect.
@SmashCentralOfficial I'll be happy to bump for you anytime.
@Quilt If you want to know why you're on this list, go WAY BACK in your conversations.
@Colbash You need a Colballion avi. It just fits.
@GodOfSocks I'll have something for you later.
@MaskO'Gears Thanks for that one day.
@ScatmansWorld25 I still regret to inform you that Cell still has that disease.
@Booster I agree with you on Goku.
@BigAxle You're my new friend. :p

If there's anyone I forgot, let me know.
:b:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom