• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To join the bandwagon.

Too bad Fairly Odd Parents went downhill since they involved that damn fairy baby and fairy dog. Overall, modern day Nick sucks harder than Luigi's new Final Smash.
"Fairy dog"? I remember the baby, but I don't remember that one.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Too bad Fairly Odd Parents went downhill since they involved that damn fairy baby and fairy dog. Overall, modern day Nick sucks harder than Luigi's new Final Smash.
Like, literally the only thing worth watching on that channel is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Yes, there is a dog and he's even more annoying than modern day Patrick Star. Worst character that they even had introduced.
Any clips of said dog? Just curious.
I haven't seen the show in forever. And by the sounds of it, I'm not missing much.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Happy Friday the 13th! With a full moon! On a stormy night where I live.
Also Luigi is the female Sonic character I'd be for the rest of my life. Luigi is my everything.
Well, technically, the Sonic franchise does have a "Luigi," but it's this guy.
image.jpg

So in Sonic's world, you'd be Tails#1

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Here it is, witness the horror for yourself. He's even more unbearable if you actually watch a full episode with him.
Well, it's not Scrappy Doo. But I could see a character like this getting irritating.
I stopped watching a while after Poof appeared.

So? It's true, not many game companies have a "Luigi," Tails is SEGA's Luigi.
But then the joke doesn't work.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well, it's not Scrappy Doo. But I could see a character like this getting irritating.
I stopped watching a while after Poof appeared.
That's the thing. Scrappy Doo was so hated that he's the poster boy for a trope called "The Scrappy". The Scrappy is a character that gains hatedom or is just plain unlikable in a certain fandom. For example, many Scooby Doo fans always found the little guy as annoying and a waste of character (which is to the point of him being the main villain of a live action Scooby Doo film).

Another good example a scrappy is a certain Duck Hunt Dog, who is infamous for laughing at those who failed to shoot a duck. At least he's a legit rep for Smash and would be the best troll character in history compared to his son Scrappy. :troll:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheScrappy

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Ghetto-dollarstore-avatar from Miiverse coming through.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Imagine if Megaman's Final Smash was never shown on the April direct and people were just now seeing it for the first time in that match. Do you think everyone would've literally exploded from the hype?

I guess you are traumatized from me reminding you of Scrappy's many cancerous moments in Scooby Doo. :troll:
"Puppy power!!!" *pisses inside the car*

Last edited:

Sebagomez

Smash Journeyman
Imagine if Megaman's Final Smash was never shown on the April direct and people were just now seeing it for the first time in that match. Do you think everyone would've literally exploded from the hype?
Yes, because he is the...
:4megaman:S:4megaman:U:4megaman:P:4megaman:E:4megaman:R:4megaman:
:4megaman:F:4megaman:I:4megaman:G:4megaman:H:4megaman:T:4megaman:I:4megaman:N:4megaman:G:4megaman:
:4megaman:R:4megaman:O:4megaman:B:4megaman:O:4megaman:T:4megaman:
:4megaman:M:4megaman:E:4megaman:G:4megaman:A:4megaman:M:4megaman:A:4megaman:N:4megaman:!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom