• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
The only reason I'd consider upgrading to anything would be if I can change my username...and even then I wouldn't know what to change it to. Plus I already have a history with this name...I think.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Y'know, I keep hearing talk about this "Leaker Bro" leak for Smash 4, in other places, and how he got the Mii details right. But I can't seem to find any "Leaker Bro" leak. Anyone have a link to the original leak?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So, anyone attending Smash Fest tomorrow? I went to the Nintendo E3 website to see my closest participating store which was 30 minutes away, then called and they said they didn't have a demo. :(
The next closest would be 45 minutes away, but I would have work at 2, and I don't think I'd be able to play and get to work on time considering that I heard the lines were like 2 hour waits on Wednesday...

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
You forgot the cult of groveling impressionables and sycophants.
That's why I tend to avoid friending or commenting on the profiles of mods, even if I liked them or talked with them before their modship. I fear that it will give the impression to others and possibly the mods themselves that I'm just sucking up to them. (no offense to anyone)

BigAxle and FalKoopa came to me and requested to be my friend before they were mods. Not sure about Venus. Might've been after she was modded.

----

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
If @ Sehnsucht Sehnsucht becomes a moderator, I'll get infractions for "going to mainstream" & "being too stupid."
Oh no, Vegito.

I wouldn't do anything.

Rather, as I'd stand in the light of an unseen star, the shadow I'd cast would envelop you wherever you would go, and the paranoia of what I might do in the cover of that darkness will inevitably result in you slipping up and getting infractions from other moderators.

And then, my work will be done.

The trick to going mainstream is whenever someone accuses you of it, just pretend you're doing it ironically.
Before he sold out, I think Vegito would have been capable of such subtlety.

Now look at him.

He'd be a great mod. Everyone would be too scared to cross him. Because he's a serial killer.
Hahahaha.

Oh, Radical Beam.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
How many moderators were added this time? Checking the staff list, I only saw one person I knew of. (Being @BigAxle )

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So, anyone attending Smash Fest tomorrow? I went to the Nintendo E3 website to see my closest participating store which was 30 minutes away, then called and they said they didn't have a demo. :(
The next closest would be 45 minutes away, but I would have work at 2, and I don't think I'd be able to play and get to work on time considering that I heard the lines were like 2 hour waits on Wednesday...
Nah. I went Wensday, and it's not worth it to stand for 4+ hours in line to only get to play 2 mins again.

I'm going to a regular Smashfest instead. Gonna play some Brawl and gonna try and play some Project M.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I'm going.
Oh no, Vegito.

I wouldn't do anything.

Rather, as I'd stand in the light of an unseen star, the shadow I'd cast would envelop you wherever you would go, and the paranoia of what I might do in the cover of that darkness will inevitably result in you slipping up and getting infractions from other moderators.

And then, my work will be done.

Before he sold out, I think Vegito would have been capable of such subtlety.

Now look at him.

Hahahaha.

Oh, Radical Beam.
My favorite color is cat.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'll be going a whole hour early in order to secure a decent spot in line.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Likely to help moderate his own thread, the Unpopular Smash 4 Opinions thread. Never mind he's shown to be a really good person, cool, calm, collected, and does a great job keeping the peace.
Yep. I noticed it earlier in this thread.
Thanks. Y'all didn't need to tell me, I could've clicked his name (in which I did.)

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
No, no it can't. Not everybody is honestly reasonable enough to become a Mod. I just found the thread thing funny.
Likely to help moderate his own thread, the Unpopular Smash 4 Opinions thread. Never mind he's shown to be a really good person, cool, calm, collected, and does a great job keeping the peace.
Now, I'm not asking if I would be mod material, but what do you see me as. :3

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Seeing as there's new mods, I'm gonna start acting out. Maybe even join a gang.

Ain't nothing gonna break my stride. Ain't nothing gonna hold me down. Oh no. I've got to keep on moving.

Anyone who wants in, let me know.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Seeing as there's new mods. I'm gonna start acting out. Maybe even join a gang.

Ain't nothing gonna break my stride. Ain't nothing gonna hold me down. Oh no. I've got to keep on moving.

NO!

I'm forming a rival gang. And my gang will be better then yours.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I haven't seen your posts enough to judge accordingly.

I also am no Mod/Admin here, so it probably isn't worth asking anyway.
Oh, ok. Again, I wasn't asking if I was cut out to be a mod, I was more looking for am I seen as nice, funny, and stuff. :p

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Seeing as there's new mods. I'm gonna start acting out. Maybe even join a gang.

NO!

I'm forming a rival gang. And my gang will be better then yours.
There's also the Order of the Gash, if anyone wants in on that.

I can put in a good word for those interested. 83

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You know there's something wrong with me if I'm depressed over the Gematsu leak being our final roster and debating the issue on Gamefaqs with a few people. :urg:

Part of me wants a roster slightly bigger than 47 despite the issues with the 3DS screen and hates the idea of my most wanted choices being downloadable. The other part of me is fine with the roster and is glad about DLC being a great way of getting more newcomers than the ones in the final roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom