• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm gonna try and get amibos for all my planned mains (Greninja, Olimar, Mr. Game & Watch, Ness (and Lucas if he's in), and Pac-man, (if they make one) as well as the counterpicks of my mains, because strategic training.
I hated the idea of figures before the reveal, but knowing they aren't required to beat the game and comparing them to the trophy concept/Melee intro makes me really want one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
God Dammit,everyone I know so deeply is becoming mod.

I wonder if one day I'll be close to being one. Eh,I'm probably just tripping hard.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Looking at the Miis, I kinda wish there was one more class, there are two "up-close & personal" ones being the Brawler and SwordFighter, but only one long-ranged one, being the Gunner. If they had a Mii Mage/Magician, I would definitely like that :D

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't get sports games

I'd rather be playing sports IRL than playing a game of it

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
In case anyone here watches Chuggaaconroy, here's his next let's play reveal

God Dammit,everyone I know so deeply is becoming mod.

I wonder if one day I'll be close to being one. Eh,I'm probably just tripping hard.
Sometime I think the same thing, but at the same time I don't really have a great desire for it.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Now with E3 closing its curtain for this year, I think I'm more excited to see videos like these pop up than the actual conferences which IMO is just sad

New game, new game, new game, new game
That girl from Ubisoft's presentation... What the hell was that?!

I just laughed so hard... :rotfl:

D

Deleted member

That girl from Ubisoft's presentation... What the hell was that?!
Its Ubisoft of course!

"yo its smokey as a ******** ***** up in here 420 blaze it! Is this how gamers talk right? **** **** UBISOFT!!!, by the way, Kevin Bacon! Not that lame remake!""

EA had me rolling in tears, especially FIFA & the feels & emotions

The feels man!!

The fun *Shows FIFA 10* The fun *Shows FIFA 11* The fun *Shows FIFA 12* The fun *Shows FIFA 13* The fun *Shows FIFA 14*

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
They say the more you desire to be a mod, the less likely you will become one...
One time I joined a forum and in my intro post I said i'd be a mod there and became a mod 5 months later.

Then got banned 8 months later cause the forum was full of stupid.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
How do you become a mod then get banned?

That seems rather difficult.
It's like Wall Street. You have psychopaths who have developed personable personas to function in society and conceal their true selves. Then when they get to the top, you find out that they've been grossly misusing their privileges, engaging in scandalous and salacious acts.

& look where that's got me.
Admitting this to yourself is the first step toward recovery.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
This is the only forum I joined that hasn't died yet...and it probably won't. I don't think I'll be promoted to a mod because I don't post that much...plus I have a tendency to frequent it more around the times a new Smash is coming out then disappear after a while.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
They say the more you desire to be a mod, the less likely you will become one...
Let me back that up.

As you may or may not know by my username, I am a huge transformers fanboy. Take Starscream for example. You may already know this if you know the transformers, but Starscream always shows high desire to replace Megatron as leader of the decepticons, and always gets in trouble for it. Same can be applied to what you are saying about desire to become a moderator here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom