• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Move over Sakurai, we have a new competitor in "Directing" SSBM! Please understand....

Slightly surprised he didn't acknowledge it but eh

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So who has seen the poster showcasing all Pokemon getting Megan in Oras?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I don't know why people make a big deal out of mods. I mean, we only get perks like watching user reports, sending infractions, tools to organize the forums, banning people... and red usernames and banners.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
I don't know why people make a big deal out of mods. I mean, we only get perks like watching user reports, sending infractions, tools to organize the forums, banning people... and red usernames and banners.
It's that custom title and having a banner, Frosty.
That's why people go all crazy. :laugh:

Glyphoscythe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphoscythe
3DS FC
0834-0985-0680
Without a title, how will people know how quirky and unique I am? I only have a screen name, avatar, and signature to show off my individuality! I'm just another brick in the wall.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
You forgot the cult of groveling impressionables and sycophants.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Hey question, but is there any footage of Arena Ferox having been played on in the demo version of the 3DS version?

I'm going to start a write-up of the stage in a couple of days and a video would compliment it greatly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom