• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Seeing as there's new mods, I'm gonna start acting out. Maybe even join a gang.

Ain't nothing gonna break my stride. Ain't nothing gonna hold me down. Oh no. I've got to keep on moving.

Anyone who wants in, let me know.
You should join a gang.

Maybe even a bunch of pirates! Think about how cool that would be, Radical Beam!

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
You know there's something wrong with me if I'm depressed over the Gematsu leak being our final roster and debating the issue on Gamefaqs with a few people. :urg:

Part of me wants a roster slightly bigger than 47 despite the issues with the 3DS screen and hates the idea of my most wanted choices being downloadable. The other part of me is fine with the roster and is glad about DLC being a great way of getting more newcomers than the ones in the final roster.
There can always b more he didnt know about Rosalina and the exact pokemon rep, so I think there is still room for more characters that he didnt list

D

Deleted member

Why has this suddenly become the Mod Material/Do You Approve of Me? Thread?

I'm kind of confused as to why so many are so concerned about what a semi-anonymous person over the internet thinks about them. :ohwell:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The new mods are iDOWN, The Real Gamer, BigAxle and Hong. They're all assigned to the Smash 4 boards.

The reason was to ease moderation of the boards due to increased activity.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It was never said that more newcomers couldn't exist.
You may be right about that, though the latest leak was huge letdown. He just restated the same characters from Part 2 (natch Greninja), mentioned Lucas or Ness being cut, and the possibility of DLC. Maybe I've expected more, like him saying who are the last of the newcomers. I guess August's Direct may be the last chance to see if that's really the case.

Morbi

Scavenger

I'm kind of confused as to why so many are so concerned about what a semi-anonymous person over the internet thinks about them. :ohwell:
Because we have low self-esteem. Who are you to judge us?! :awesome:

But seriously, it is probably because they want to be moderators in the future or something to that effect. It is an easy way show interest.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

Well, at the same time no one wants to have the image of being a ****. :/

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You may be right about that, though the latest leak was huge letdown. He just restated the same characters from Part 2 (natch Greninja), mentioned Lucas or Ness being cut, and the possibility of DLC. Maybe I've expected more, like him saying who are the last of the newcomers. I guess August's Direct may be the last chance to see if that's really the case.
He said they "might" be cut. And it's more likely being Lucas. DLC was actually confirmed being straight in. I think you got the details a bit jumbled up.

That said, I'm not terribly a fan of the choices and information either. However, the actual characters look really fun to play as.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
He said they "might" be cut. And it's more likely being Lucas. DLC was actually confirmed being straight in. I think you got the details a bit jumbled up.

That said, I'm not terribly a fan of the choices and information either. However, the actual characters look really fun to play as.
I agree, they do look pretty fun to play as despite not being fan favorites like K. Rool or Ridley. Without either them in the final game, all hell would break loose and Sakurai would be sorry.

At least I've got Pac Man, Rosie, and Palutena in the roster so far. I'm even planning on raising a Pac, Mii, Miss Fit, and Villager Amiibo to form a troll army. :troll:

And thus the Queen of Furries strike back. XD

Last edited:

Khoru

Smash Champion
Y'know, I keep hearing talk about this "Leaker Bro" leak for Smash 4, in other places, and how he got the Mii details right. But I can't seem to find any "Leaker Bro" leak. Anyone have a link to the original leak?
it was someone on 4chan that also claimed lucas and mike jones would be shown at e3 (and that retro would reboot startropics)
i wouldn't put stock in it

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Happy Friday the 13th! With a full moon! On a stormy night where I live.
Also Luigi is the female Sonic character I'd be for the rest of my life. Luigi is my everything.

Glyphoscythe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphoscythe
3DS FC
0834-0985-0680
The full moon and the fact that it's Friday the 13th will help strengthen my dark arts. Anybody want to join me in chanting in Latin?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It's Friday the 13nth. I drew the one card I needed to win a Yugioh duel in a roleplay I'm in. Pure good luck. :grin:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The full moon and the fact that it's Friday the 13th will help strengthen my dark arts. Anybody want to join me in chanting in Latin?
Do we get to summon a stone Golem? If not, can't say I'm interested.

Huh, it was stormy where I'm from as well. Not to mention humid.
Well, maybe a spooky ghost is in your town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom