• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

At least if Nintendo partners in some way with Disney there might be a shot in hell at getting KH3 on Wii U. *sighs*
This...needs to happen.

Maybe even Sora in Sm--/shot /stabbed /shot again.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
At least if Nintendo partners in some way with Disney there might be a shot in hell at getting KH3 on Wii U. *sighs*
One can only hope.

I’ve already resigned myself to trying to a get Xbone later on when KH3 release date gets announced. And hopefully by then the problems it has will be fixed.

But until then the PS3 is my next agenda for my next system for 1.5 and 2.5.

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
That game looks like animal crossing meets Disney.

Hopefully Nintendo works with Disney more in the future. It can only help both parties imo.

T

Trick or Treat

Better stab the corpse a good three more times. You can never bee too sure.

Either buy that, or get the Feature Length edition later.
A true assassin gets the job done on the first move.

Ugh..Yes..that game was horrible. But first i'd rather see a proper Mario cameo in Wreck-It Ralph 2.
Is Wreck-It Ralph 2 actually a thing? I haven't seen the first one yet but I want to.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ya know...

I actually expect a newcomer this month...

Don't know why. Just a feeling.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Bowser wasn't proper enough for you?
Yes it was....I'm satisfied with Bowser but still...we are talking about a big icon in pop culture.

Is Wreck-It Ralph 2 actually a thing? I haven't seen the first one yet but I want to.
Well...the director Rich Moore said that he and Disney have ideas about a sequel that would bring the characters up to date and explore online gaming and console gaming. Moore stated that many of the crew and voice cast are open to the sequel, believing that they have "barely scratched the surface" of the video game world they envisioned. He also stated that he plans to include Mario and Tron in the sequel.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

True, but a paranoid assassin would try and get a few more hits in.

Ya know...

I wish we could get a new character, at this point I'd like to see anyone honestly.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Ya know...

A newcomer? If there's a Direct, maybe there will...

Honestly, I find it strange how there was only one newcomer revealed since E3. Maybe it's just Sakurai wanting to make the more hype worthy reveals closer to the release date...

I'm only expecting Diddy Kong to be revealed this month.

Shroob

Sup?
So, if Diddy is coming this week, can we write off the idea of a Nintendo Direct? I myself don't actually expect one until March tbh.

T

Trick or Treat

Yes it was....I'm satisfied with Bowser but still...we are talking about a big icon in pop culture.

Well...the director Rich Moore said that he and Disney have ideas about a sequel that would bring the characters up to date and explore online gaming and console gaming. Moore stated that many of the crew and voice cast are open to the sequel, believing that they have "barely scratched the surface" of the video game world they envisioned. He also stated that he plans to include Mario and Tron in the sequel.
Oh, that's pretty cool. Hopefully it happens, because if it's as good as people say it is, I'll probably want a sequel when I finally watch it.

True, but a paranoid assassin would try and get a few more hits in.

I wish we could get a new character, at this point I'd like to see anyone honestly.
A paranoid assassin? Whaaaaaat? That shouldn't be a thing.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Ya know...

Major Nintendo Directs happen bi-monthly (and the last one was in December) so it's not too farfetched to expect a newcomer this month.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
January was the first time we didn't get a single Direct in a month since early 2012 (excluding a South Korean one with no new info), so while they're not always "major" Directs, given the absence of a recent one, mixed with the usual precedent and Nintendo's rather... dire predicament with getting their products out and known... I'd say it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to expect one coming sometime this month, even if it has no new Smash info.

Though hopefully it does.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Nintendo kind of needs a Direct before the end of the month because there's a huge gap in the launch calender at the moment, especially with possibility that Watch Dogs could become vaporware. For the Wii U, there's nothing between Tropical Freeze and Mario Kart 8 and the 3DS launch calender is all kinds of messed up at the moment with games launching in different regions months apart from either other.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
alright, is there a thread or something that lists all the new mods?

I'm getting annoyed at this point cause of the surprise of seeing so many new mods.

as for the direct

yeah hope it happens soon. maybe even like, Thursday or something.

Shroob

Sup?
I swear if there's a Direct on Thursday, how hype are these boards going to get.... ESPECIALLY if Diddy gets revealed first.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I'm honestly surprised we haven't gotten word on one yet considering TF's around the corner and I'd think they'd want to give some attention to it, or at the very least get a stricter schedule out as soon as possible.

I think they'll be Smash news since we've gotten something in every major direct, though the question would be is it a newcomer or veteran.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
alright, is there a thread or something that lists all the new mods?

I'm getting annoyed at this point cause of the surprise of seeing so many new mods.
Ikr, so annoying to actually have an adequate amount of staff moderating the threads now, right? :p

@IsmaR
@BKupa666
@---
@ Frostwraith Frostwraith
@Scoliosis Jones
@Kikwi-Kiwi

Are new mods. Everybody's favourite fat man on ice is our good old previously cut but now returning veteran mod. :laugh:

as for the direct

yeah hope it happens soon. maybe even like, Thursday or something.
Well how early it gets announced usually indicates how "major" it will be to some extent, though for the most part Directs pretty much only get announced the week of to the day before, so who knows, it's still possible.

Nintendo would be smart to not make it too far away from TF's release, though I could see them waiting until closer to the NA date.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
LOUIE G HERE TO SAY aw dangit I'm four pages late.

I didn't know @Kikwi-Kiwi was a mod too. Congrats!

What if Diddy is confirmed simultaneously with a newcomer reveal? Like K. Rool's or Dixie's.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Doubt there will be a direct this week. Or next week. But probably this month.
Also, ducks.:p

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Ikr, so annoying to actually have an adequate amount of staff moderating the threads now, right? :p
Nononononononono, that's not what I meant, don't put those claims on me! I never said that, it's better to have more mods to straighten out these boards every once in a while.

@IsmaR
@BKupa666
@---
@ Frostwraith Frostwraith
@Scoliosis Jones
@Kikwi-Kiwi

Are new mods. Everybody's favourite fat man on ice is our good old previously cut but now returning mod. :laugh:
oh, thanks, I was wondering how many new ones there were. I saw a new one almost every day, and it was kinda freaking me out. I was thinking "where are all these mods coming from? I know that they were adding more but this is getting ridiculous!"

Doubt there will be a direct this week. Or next week. But probably this month.
that only leaves the last week of February. face it, it might be likelier to happen in the next 1 and a half weeks as opposed to the last week.

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Gratz frost, see I knew you'd get modded buddy :p

also glad they went for my idea of more mods, poor NEON and venus doing stuff all alone, they needed some help containing the craziness now and into the certain future. So i'm glad this happened.

I still want a ribbon of some kind though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom