• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
@ Starcutter Starcutter
I just called him Possum because he's a friend of mine. I was joking around a bit I 'spose.
If it's such a BIG DEAL I'll just call him Opossum.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Nononononononono, that's not what I meant, don't put those claims on me! I never said that, it's better to have more mods to straighten out these boards every once in a while.
Haha, don't worry, I'm just giving you a hard time. I know what you meant. ;)

Wait, so the modding is over?
Aw man, I was hoping Swamp and Possum got modded.
Well now, no one said the modding was over...

<_<
>_>

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
your current pic kinda looks like king harkinghan if you look at it from really far away
Erm...

Gratz frost, see I knew you'd get modded buddy :p

also glad they went for my idea of more mods, poor NEON and venus doing stuff all alone, they needed some help containing the craziness now and into the certain future. So i'm glad this happened.

I still want a ribbon of some kind though....
How 'bout a participation ribbon?

If you do, I'll allow you to switch to a golduck:awesome:
I have an Everstone, buddy. :p

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
@ Starcutter Starcutter
I just called him Possum because he's a friend of mine. I was joking around a bit I 'spose.
If it's such a BIG DEAL I'll just call him Opossum.
no it's not a big deal.

it's just that the last time I remember someone calling him that, he went on a long tangent explaining the origin of possums and opossums.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Also, to avoid any rumors, I only got cut from my modship because once people lost interest in online tournaments (and I became more and more busy in life), I started coming here maybe once a week and then it got to the point I was coming here every couple of months. Now I'm back here regularly as a form of escapism. Heh heh... *cries internally*

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also, to avoid any rumors, I only got cut from my modship because once people lost interest in online tournaments (and I became more and more busy in life), I started coming here maybe once a week and then it got to the point I was coming here every couple of months. Now I'm back here regularly as a form of escapism. Heh heh... *cries internally*
You get used to it...

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Now I'm back here regularly as a form of escapism. Heh heh... *cries internally*
you aint the only one. although recently my life has been at it's peak, but I'll still be here until maybe a couple months after smash's release.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Yes... maybe I should've used a different word, but I'm a sucker for those Smash analogies. :laugh:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
....who are you again?

I kid
Oh you. ;)

I been around for a while though, I know my stuff. but again i'm here everyday and go on every thread. when I'm off I still lurk on my phone. So i'm still watching you guys.... and know most of you.

Yes I love SB that much xD

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Oh you. ;)

I been around for a while though, I know my stuff. but again i'm here everyday and go on every thread. when I'm off I still lurk on my phone. So i'm still watching you guys.... and know most of you.

Yes I love SB that much xD

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm really excited for Dong Freeze.
I have so many games to play right now though. I'm just wrapping up the Bravely Default demo, going to start the real game after and then have to beat Pokemon Y too (I had X but lost it so I had to start all over ughgsduhfds8ff)
Honestly, I thought the story in X and Y was meh. Especially after Black and White.

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Honestly, I thought the story in X and Y was meh. Especially after Black and White.
Pretty much. A second time through is worse because the entire thing with 4 "friends" really gets on your nerves. Like, I really don't care Tierno. Get away and let me play the damn game. I have to admit the end was nice though.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
I have so many games to play right now though. I'm just wrapping up the Bravely Default demo, going to start the real game after and then have to beat Pokemon Y too (I had X but lost it so I had to start all over ughgsduhfds8ff)
Certainly better than what happened to me.
Stupid. Freaking. Bad Egg.
I've played BD with a friend, it feels like a much better psuedo-sequel to The Four Heroes of Light.

And then I have to start playing some old RPGs again.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
X and Y is just awesome. The PSS is the best. Took my 3ds with me to school today, and had some random guy asking me to trade through passerby. We didn't even see each other, yet we traded. It waz goot.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
X and Y is just awesome. The PSS is the best. Took my 3ds with me to school today, and had some random guy asking me to trade through passerby. We didn't even see each other, yet we traded. It waz goot.
This is my school every day.
Like, 1 in 10 people have a 3DS and X or Y, so I get lots of streetpasses every day.
We already worked together to have two people with shiny charms :joyful:

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Like, 1 in 10 people have a 3DS and X or Y, so I get lots of streetpasses every day.
Today was the first time I took it with me (just got it 2 weeks ago) got 4 in street pass, including people who I never expected to play pokemon.
Goot stuf.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Pretty much. A second time through is worse because the entire thing with 4 "friends" really gets on your nerves. Like, I really don't care Tierno. Get away and let me play the damn game. I have to admit the end was nice though.
The worst part was the villain IMO. It was almost comical how transparent he was, it was like waiting for a joke that'll never come.
The Elite Four was all right, though they could've been better.

AZ must be one of the most ****ing ridiculous things I've ever seen in any videogame including LA Noire.
Honestly, when you got down to it. His story was hilarious.
It could just be me, but I'm not sure murdering hundreds of Pokemon is a good tradeioff for this one Pokemon.
Some call it determination, I call it stupidity.

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
I felt that X & Y had a good Champion in design (my favorite so far, actually.) but everything about the game was very easy.

The Team Flare Boss [redacted for spoilers] was also a joke of a fight, and in character.

The worst part was the villain IMO. It was almost comical how transparent he was, it was like waiting for a joke that'll never come.
The Elite Four was all right, though they could've been better.

Honestly, when you got down to it. His story was hilarious.
It could just be me, but I'm not sure murdering hundreds of Pokemon is a good tradeioff for this one Pokemon.
Some call it determination, I call it stupidity.
I call it ethical questionability! I mean..
Spoilers:
"Oh, I like this one Pokemon so much that I'm going to commit mass murder and genocide." That seems quite questionable. QUITE. Yes, it was a little heartwarming, but if you think about it...

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Your making me envious. no streetpass here.

Its all business here. >_>

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Psssssh.

I’m still playing EOU Classic Mode, replaying 4, still have to defeat EO3 for my first time, still playing Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood (and after that Revelations), Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded (I’m at like the end, but just can’t bring myself to pick up the game again), Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (just tedious), and now Bravely Default (which I refuse to turn off because of Norende).

It’s ridiculous how many games I am going through or am still playing after having like forever (the Kingdom Heart games). xD

EDIT - Oh and Blue Dragon to.

EDIT EDIT - And Halo 3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom