• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118

My instincts told me to adandon ship long before anyone even realized it began sinking.

Anyway, while I'm still disappointed that Double Team (and Lucario for that matter) seems mostly unchanged, I do admittedly like how the visual effects are a callback to Detect from the 3D Pokemon games of yore.
Ofcourse! That's where it's from! Detect.

Ugh...those darn Unfezant.

Dairz

Smash Ace
Its becoming difficult to read all this dark-colored text on my tinted laptop screen.
@_@

T

Trick or Treat

Italics for emphasis.

You haven't visited other parts of the board that much have you?
I suppose I haven't. They're bad, I'm guessing?

I'm too new here. But it seems in general that the mods are pretty good. The last site I went to, for years, was a complete ****-show. On both ends.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Italics for emphasis.

I suppose I haven't. They're bad, I'm guessing?

I'm too new here. But it seems in general that the mods are pretty good. The last site I went to, for years, was a complete ****-show. On both ends.
Try looking at the "Let's count to 300 Bob-ombs" thread in the Forum Games. They're more like supervillains. I should know (well, except for last night [or, last page]. But that was an exception)...

And, we do get those people (the ones who think they're evil) every now and then. Though, if anything, it's best just to be polite, it's helped me a lot.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I wonder how many trophies are gonna be in Smash 4. Melee had like 300+ and Brawl had 544. Maybe we'll get about 500 trophies for the WiiU version and another 500 for the 3DS version. I don't know about you guys but collecting trophies was one of my favorite things to do in Smash. I read like all the trophy descriptions. It's so much fun collecting them....stickers on the other hand....

T

Trick or Treat

Try looking at the "Let's count to 300 Bob-ombs" thread in the Forum Games. They're more like supervillains. I should know (well, except for last night [or, last page]. But that was an exception)...

And, we do get those people (the ones who think they're evil) every now and then. Though, if anything, it's best just to be polite, it's helped me a lot.
Yeah, I'm normally kind of a *****, like I was on the other site because why not, but on here I'm going to just be polite.
At least in the sections I've visited, everyone seems nice so far, so yeah.

What's this talk of us being super-villains? :p
Any reason why they shouldn't be? :confused:
And no, I didn't mean it like that. Just, like I said, on the last forum I went to, everyone sucked. The staff was either incompetent, power-abusing, biased, the whole 2000 yards. And in return, the members weren't always the most polite to them. Though I suppose most of the staff deserved it.
There was forumwide drama on a very regular basis there, haha.

So it's just like a complete opposite to what I've seen here so far, is all.

Last edited by a moderator:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Yeah, I'm normally kind of a *****, like I was on the other site because why not, but on here I'm going to just be polite.
At least in the sections I've visited, everyone seems nice so far, so yeah.
Your profile pic makes us polite.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
A majority of us are new (or new-ish), so of course people are going to be nice to us. Plus they don't want to get on our bad side.

The other mods are all mean. They make fun of my low post count.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What's this talk of us being super-villains? :p
You know, the whole thing a while ago. You we're there, I was there, I think Metalbro was there, those paragraphs we're there, a lot of things we're there really.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Why do I always miss the good stuff!?
It was funny too.
Everyone asked me about this and that, and other science facts. I had it remind them "it's just a show, you should really just relax."

That should have remained in the Forum Games. *shrugs*
To be fair, I should've been more clear on that.
Besides, it not the first time. I could mention last nigh-*shot*

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
So anyone else here hear about AE Games?

No i'm not misspelling anything. They popped up recently just to scream at other developers about dissing the Wii U. :laugh:

It's the ANTI EA!

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
The trailer sure is interesting, it reminds me of Animal Crossing.
Also this game is being published by Nintendo in the U.S., also I think this is the relationship with Nintendo was talking about in the investors meeting.
Mickey Mouse confirmed!

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
At least if Nintendo partners in some way with Disney there might be a shot in hell at getting KH3 on Wii U. *sighs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom