• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
You could of just renamed the rumours topic yaknow...
Renaming doesn't make a new thread though silly
edit: wow am I stupid (yes)

laugh at me

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I'm on an anime binge lately. THE LONG PAINFUL ROAD TO J-STARS VICTORY VS!
Sadaharu in J-Stars Victory Vs is pretty much the reason why I started liking the idea of a playable Nintendog...

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Ridley confirmed because he broke the last thread and there had to be a new one made.

So how about Lip then...?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Maybe Viridi could have Reset Bomb'd it. Yea, I'm still promoting the upcoming Uprising that I hope appears.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
That's an interesting coincidence. Too bad that character is assist only. :(
Ahh... well, only the French Bulldog is an Assist Trophy... the Beagle is in the background of the Nintendogs stage... I am thinking the Labrador Retriever might be chosen as the Nintendogs newcomer if there is one... why else would Sakurai change the Assist Trophy?

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Ahh... well, only the French Bulldog is an Assist Trophy... the Beagle is in the background of the Nintendogs stage... I am thinking the Labrador Retriever might be chosen as the Nintendogs newcomer if there is one... why else would Sakurai change the Assist Trophy?
See, here's my problem with playable Nintendog:

I'd never want to play against it or as it because I know that if I get damaged, I'm hurting a puppy.

That's why I'd prefer DHD over Nintendog. DHD is cartoony enough to make it work, since it should be pretty obvious that it's not a real dog. It'd be like beating up a Looney Tunes character. Meanwhile, Nintendogs are realistic puppies that I don't want to hurt in any possible way, so I'd never use it.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I just watched the Animal Crossing film yesterday. Loved it. Now I really want Ai as an alt for the villager.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Smash 4 needs some Benny.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ah. A new topic. A new fresh look.

...And going to have the same trolling, arguments, and quickly-deleted-flaming. :awesome:

I love this place. :3

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Just remember, FalKoopa eats double posts for breakfast.

It's how he gets fiber in his diet. :awesome:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Bravely Default has been a really great game so far.

I'm on chapter 3 still playing on hard mode trying to defeat Quada currently, stupid ******* and that f***ing poison hi-potion that deals 1k damage and poisons me. My healer never catches a break during a boss fight, they deal sooooooo much damage and I'm not quite at 2000 HP yet.

Edea currently has Monk level 6, Knight level 2 (just wanted Two-Handed), Spell Fencer 9, Valkyrie 9, and Pirate 6.

Tiz has Whit Mage 7 (I needed Abate Water for a certain boss that was OHKOing him), Thief 9, and Ranger 9.

Agnes has White Mage 9, Time Mage 5, Summoner 5, Red Mage 9, and Preformer 5.

Ringabel has Black Mage 9, Time Mage 9, White Mage 7 (see Tiz), and Red Mage 6.

I'm considering turning Ringabel into a physical unit since he seems so outclassed by Edea and Tiz.

My party is also squishy as hell, only Agnes has a shield equipped, Tiz has a bow so no room for a shield while Edea has Two-Handed, and Ringabel is equipped with double rods for better magic casting.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
When Sehnsucht's wife is hankering for some lovin', Alfonzo bursts into the kitchen!

Alfonzo: Leave it to me!

*Shoves Sehn out of the way, drags a giggling waifu down the hallway, and slams the door shut*

CrimsonDivine

Smash Journeyman
Didn't post much on the last thread but I guess a fresh thread is an opportunity for a fresh start. So I guess I'll be joining in whatever the heck goes on in this thread?

Sora4Smash Plz Sockurye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom