• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
To be fair, there hasn't been much interesting Smash news. Now-a-days it's just showing off old moves, a bit on stages (that's okay I guess), and occasionally new stuff that will dazzle us. The only thing that appears decently on almost all the pics are the details, but we cant just talk about that.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Here's to another 10000 posts! :teeth:
:urg: Sometimes I look over to my post count and feel a deep shame (not really this site is great). I told a friend my post count when it was around 5000 and they shook their head.
and now...

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
New topic, eh? And I see a lack of Sm4sh talk here. Let's start with this:

Pic of the day. You missed me, because you attacked my illusory copy from my Double Team move!

Did Lucario's eyes glow when using Double Team in Brawl as well?

D

Deleted member

As my first post on this new thread :

Mewtwo the most powerful Pokémon, Ridley the Cunning God of Death, Robin the Grandmaster of Death and Shulk the Heir to the Monado for SM4SH !

(Whether it is the first, let it be cheerful)

EDIT : By the way, I've watched the latest and very interesting video of the Youtuber CJSZero 01.

The #10, #8 and #7 would make me vomit ...
The #9 and #1 would be pretty interesting but are really unlikely. >_<
The rest would get all my approval. ;)

Besides, I also would absolutely not against the co-development game I've quoted to my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
EDIT : By the way, I've watched the latest and very interesting video of the Youtuber CJSZero 01.

The #10, #8 and #7 would make me vomit ...
The #9 and #1 would be pretty interesting but are really unlikely. >_<
The rest would get all my approval. ;)

Besides, I also would absolutely not against the co-development game I've quoted to my signature.
I wouldn't mind Capcom making another Zelda game. I never played or cared much for Minish Cap, but the two Oracle games were top notch.
---

On a somewhat related note... I'd love it if Kingdom Hearts III had some non-Disney content in it. Like having worlds and party members based off Nintendo games and other non-Disney animated films.

The Disney content shouldn't be replaced with the non-Disney content, though. Characters like King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pete, and Maleficent should still have prominent roles, and old and new Disney worlds should still be in the game.

Some worlds I think could work well:

-Mushroom World/Kingdom: Based off the main Mario universe in general. Lots of references to Super Mario RPG and the Mario and Luigi series. Maybe Geno could be a party member. It'd give them a good excuse to bring him back, even though he's overrated.
-A world based off the Pokemon anime. Specifically the first series.

The first visit would be based off Pokemon the First Movie, while the second visit would be based off Pokemon The Movie 2000. The world's characters would have their memories wiped in between visits though (because of Mewtwo), so Sora would have to re-introduce himself.

...Any others? Maybe one based off Mother 2 or Mother 3? I'd be interesting exploring the same places but in 3D and with a KH's realtime battle system.

-----

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I wouldn't mind Capcom making another Zelda game. I never played or cared much for Minish Cap, but the two Oracle games were top notch.
---

On a somewhat related note... I'd love it if Kingdom Hearts III had some non-Disney content in it. Like having worlds and party members based off Nintendo games and other non-Disney animated films.

The Disney content shouldn't be replaced with the non-Disney content, though.
I don't want it to turn into Mushroom Kingdom Hearts.

Some worlds I think could work well:

-Mushroom World/Kingdom: Based off the main Mario universe in general. Lots of references to Super Mario RPG and the Mario and Luigi series. Maybe Geno could be a party member. It'd give them a good excuse to bring him back, even though he's overrated.
-A world based off the Pokemon anime. Specifically the first series.

The first visit would be based off Pokemon the First Movie, while the second visit would be based off Pokemon The Movie 2000. The world's characters would have their memories wiped in between visits though (because of Mewtwo), so Sora would have to re-introduce himself.

...Any others? Maybe one based off Mother 2 or Mother 3? I'd be interesting exploring the same places but in 3D and with a KH's realtime battle system.

-----
How about one filled with forgotten franchises (i.e. Game and Watch, Ice Climber, Duck Hunt)?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
My first post in the thread!
Anna, Ridley, Black Shadow, K. Rool, Bandana Dee, and then some retro or one of those blond haired guys with powers.

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Wait, what happened to the old thread?

Locking one and making a new one seems utterly pointless

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Yeah, I went and did some investigating. Threads with large number of posts get glitch? First I've heard of it.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
As you can read on the OP, it's a software limitation that causes glitches on threads with many pages.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Don't act all innocent. :awesome:
My instincts told me to adandon ship long before anyone even realized it began sinking.

Anyway, while I'm still disappointed that Double Team (and Lucario for that matter) seems mostly unchanged, I do admittedly like how the visual effects are a callback to Detect from the 3D Pokemon games of yore.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Didn't Sakurai say in a Peach pic that moves from Brawl are subject to change?
He said different things are subject to change, including character poses for some attacks and all. Compare Pit's current arrow-shooting pose to Brawl's is one example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom