• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
The Team Flare Boss [redacted for spoilers] was also a joke of a fight, and in character.
He greatly disappointed me, had potential but we don't get anything out of the villain to really attach ourselves to the character or his motives. In fact, his motives run counter to what we see in the game considering people almost trip over themselves to help you.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
On topic of 3ds: Any one else here from America who desperately wants the inazuma eleven games to release here.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Still have to buy Bravely Default and A Link Between Worlds. Both games have been out here since November-December last year and I haven't bought any of them. Having exams in January didn't help at all.

We can all agree that the story in Pokémon XY was mediocre compared to Black and White.

Your making me envious. no streetpass here.
I know that feel.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
On topic of 3ds: Any one else here from America who desperately wants the inazuma eleven games to release here.
I have yet to play the latest two games that ends the first trilogy. Though yeah, I guess it would be nice if you guys in America got to play the games too, their pretty good. :/

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
I have yet to play the latest two games that ends the first trilogy. Though yeah, I guess it would be nice if you guys in America got to play the games too, their pretty good. :/
Anime is amazing. I imagine the games are also since it's level fiv-
ENDOU FOR SMASH!!!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Psssssh.

I’m still playing EOU Classic Mode, replaying 4, still have to defeat EO3 for my first time, still playing Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood (and after that Revelations), Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded (I’m at like the end, but just can’t bring myself to pick up the game again), Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (just tedious), and now Bravely Default (which I refuse to turn off because of Norende).

It’s ridiculous how many games I am going through or am still playing after having like forever (the Kingdom Heart games). xD

EDIT - Oh and Blue Dragon to.

EDIT EDIT - And Halo 3.
I didn't realize this was a competition?!
EO1-4, EOU, Senran Kagura Burst, Crashmo, Denpamen, DKCR3DS, Paper Mario SS, Luigi's Mansion 2, Skyward Sword, Wind Waker, Earthbound, Super Metroid, Kirby's Adventure (technically have beat this game many times but not on wii u :p )
The only game I have beat recently is Dual Destinies and I was pretty proud of myself ;__;
oh ZombiU too (it's ****)

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Eh, I've mostly been playing Virtual Console games.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Inazuma Eleven? I don't know much about that series, but it's quite popular here in Europe and NoE advertises Level-5's games a lot too. (I'm not really a football/soccer fan, unlike the grand majority of Europeans. :p)

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Anime is amazing. I imagine the games are also since it's level fiv-
ENDOU FOR SMASH!!!
Yeah their pretty good, The gameplay is pretty unique too as instead of fighting your opponents to level up and all, you have to practically beat them within a soccer match with all sorts of nifty powers and all, which is pretty fun.
And like the Professor Layton series, it has a large number of very well made animated cutscenes to enjoy too.

Though sometimes the story can get kinda in the way of the main gameplay I must admit. And the voice acting for some characters could be a little better.... :/

(I'm not really a football/soccer fan, unlike the grand majority of Europeans. :p)
Lol neither am I actually, but I did quite enjoy Inazuma Eleven. :p

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Inazuma Eleven? I don't know much about that series, but it's quite popular here in Europe and NoE advertises Level-5's games a lot too. (I'm not really a football/soccer fan, unlike the grand majority of Europeans. :p)
Soccer/Football ruined my life. :(

So...i'm with you.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
ENDOU MAMORU
B- God Hand
Side B- Fist of justice
Up B- dunno
Down B- Wrath of the Hammer
Final Smash- The Earth

MAKE IT HAPPEN SOCKCURAI!!!!

Last edited:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Honestly, when you got down to it. His story was hilarious.
It could just be me, but I'm not sure murdering hundreds of Pokemon is a good tradeioff for this one Pokemon.
Some call it determination, I call it stupidity.
His design alone is pure **** gold.
The first time I saw him I was genuinely crept out (not vintage'd) by him. I mean it was a ****ing giant hobo in my Pokémon games. Get the **** out out of here. Seriously scared by him. Then they decided to give him a backstory. At the last cutscene, which was intended to be tragic and tears inducing I think, I was laughing my ass off. So ****ing stupid. Every time they fool me, they say that Pokémon this time around has a nice story and all. Jesus, one of the worst **** I've ever experienced from a plot perspective.
****in' giant hobo AZ. My God.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Anything revolving around illegal substances, even in joking, is forbidden in Smash boards. Just keep that in mind.

I usually read before I go to bed but I usually drink some type of tea without caffeine.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Not ZombiU. Anything but that.
I only really have two games to finish, but it's 100% stuff, so it's a nightmare.
-Getting all characters in Chrono Cross (45 of them, 4 whole runs of the game required)
-Completing Persona 3 FES's compendium

I have horrible memories of Inazuma Eleven. Absolutely horrible.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Hopefully this Direct comes Thursday or Friday...
I need something good to keep me going for the next 2 weeks when DKC:TF comes out.

For real all we know of is DKC, Yoshi's New/Meh Island and Mario Kart

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I didn't realize this was a competition?!
EO1-4, EOU, Senran Kagura Burst, Crashmo, Denpamen, DKCR3DS, Paper Mario SS, Luigi's Mansion 2, Skyward Sword, Wind Waker, Earthbound, Super Metroid, Kirby's Adventure (technically have beat this game many times but not on wii u :p )
The only game I have beat recently is Dual Destinies and I was pretty proud of myself ;__;
I forgot WW, that's on my list to.

I also forgot Chain of Memories (I defeated Sora’s story a while but haven’t finished Riku’s story), some 3rd person shooter FF game, Prince of Persia Warrior Within, PoP Two Thrones, Pikmin (I have beaten Pikmin 2 though), Rayman Origins, and uhmmmmmmmmmm errrrrr I think there is one more.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Hopefully this Direct comes Thursday or Friday...
I need something good to keep me going for the next 2 weeks when DKC:TF comes out.

For real all we know of is DKC, Yoshi's New/Meh Island and Mario Kart
Hopefully we do get some more announcements as well as a few more release dates for some already revealed games. *coughSmashcoughaguycandreamcough*

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Hopefully we do get some more announcements as well as a few more release dates for some already revealed games. *coughSmashcoughaguycandreamcough*
I hear the team behind Mario 3D World is working on a new game too. They went out of their way to mention its not a new Starfox or F-Zero though. Wonder what could it be. hope its something good!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I forgot WW, that's on my list to.

I also forgot Chain of Memories (I defeated Sora’s story a while but haven’t finished Riku’s story), some 3rd person shooter FF game, Prince of Persia Warrior Within, PoP Two Thrones, Pikmin (I have beaten Pikmin 2 though), Rayman Origins, and uhmmmmmmmmmm errrrrr I think there is one more.
I forgot Pikmin 3 too. But basically a lot of games and I assume little time to do it on both our ends, I feel we have a connection in this sense.

Last edited:

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
I hear the team behind Mario 3D World is working on a new game too. They went out of their way to mention its not a new Starfox or F-Zero though. Wonder what could it be. hope its something good!
New super mario bros HD trilogy :p

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Oh interesting, will be looking forward to their next game then. Whatever it is.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
What happened? I only watch the anime, but what went so wrong?
I was subjected to the anime by a few friends... by certain force. My friends know me for disliking sports animes a lot. That, and I don't like watching sports, rather playing them. Especially when it comes to soccer/football.

They just are pulling our legs with Star Fox. Wish that we just could pull a 64 and reboot everything again.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
You know what would be neat? If Smash 4 were to release on the same day in every country. Though I know I shouldn't compare Sora Ltd. to Gamefreak.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
You know what would be neat? If Smash 4 were to release on the same day in every country. Though I know I shouldn't compare Sora Ltd. to Gamefreak.
YES PLEASE. NO 2 MONTH WAIT IN WHICH GOING ONLINE YOU RISK SEEING SPOILERS.
The most I want to wait is a week. Even then I'll probably shut myself off from gaming sites for a week.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
The most I want to wait is a week. Even then I'll probably shut myself off from gaming sites for a week.
I actually went on some sites to get spoiled intentionally.
I'm very eager to learn about the final roster, surprised or not.

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
So. Nintendo seems to be doing a whole WW release for Mario Kart 8 in May, why cant Smash Bros do the same?

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
The greatest feeling i'd get for SSB4 is if Ridley gets confirmed and Shokio gets proven wrong.

He doesn't have a SmashBoards profile right!?

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Ridley is not just a popular and very requested character. He's a necessity for the game.

Last edited:

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
The greatest feeling i'd get for SSB4 is if Ridley gets confirmed and Shokio gets proven wrong.

I don't think so. If he did, everyday when he would check his alerts to see people raining s**t on him.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I like how people making stuff for Nintendo have to specify that it isn't Star Fox or F-Zero. :laugh:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

Apparently, he actually paid the old social thread a visit.
And i think i want Ridley just for the sake of proving everyone that said he was too big.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
My 3DS's croaked up.

Okay, it actually has a busted battery. Must go change.

I wonder when we get any info on our newest Direct, it's been a month and more now...

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Might as well post my thoughts on Bravely Default so far.

Just so you know, I just got the first two astericks so I'm at the beginning.

First, I got to say I love the box art.

I know it's of the popular opinion that the European one is better, but you see, the American one has a fairy as the focus. :3

So, the opening sequence certainly had my interest.

Though, the fairy is a horrible judge of character.

Someone who starts something and always finishes it, pfft.

Also, something tells me Ringabel is referring to Edea when he mentions looking for his destined love...

Which makes me sad.

Seriously, two girls and BOTH seem to be taken.

Speaking of the cutie Edea, she is even more adorable then what I saw in the demo. That voice. <3

Tiz is a lot better then I expected.

Don't have too much of an opinion of Agnes. All I will say is that I still don't understand why there is official artwork of her in sexy poses. Not really complaining though.

Now for the first boss, or rather, the first bosses.

This is going to sound morbid, but whenever I face a boss, and they are suppose to die, I love a good death.

The monk's and the white mage's death was...disappointing. They got on one knee and disappeared.

It's also sad because I actually liked them, and was hoping they would go out in style. Oh well...

As for Ridley, while I'm not a Ridley fan, (or a metroid fan for that matter), I would appreciate him being in for most likely being a nice character to play as...and for the debates to just finally die.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
My 3DS's croaked up.

Okay, it actually has a busted battery. Must go change.

I wonder when we get any info on our newest Direct, it's been a month and more now...
I love how you said your 3DS is croaked up while having a profile picture of kricketune.

Krickets croak, right?

D

Deleted member

I repost the video I've posted earlier today because I think it has been sorta overflown, in order to know a bit more opinions from its subject :
EDIT : By the way, I've watched the latest and very interesting video of the Youtuber CJSZero 01.

The #10, #8 and #7 would make me vomit ...
The #9 and #1 would be pretty interesting but are really unlikely. >_<
The rest would get all my approval. ;)

Besides, I also would absolutely not against the co-development game I've quoted to my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom