• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Anywho, regarding that article; why bring it up now if it's dated April 7th?

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Well seeing how Namco is his taking control of this project, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a bit more Namco love.

If they do add any characters it might be DLC.

Also that is just an article error other articles have said it is Smash 6
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/133561-Report-Smash-Bros-6-Already-Being-Prepped-For-2015
Well, I guess the only way to find out about this, is to wait and see what comes up during 2015.

@BluePsychic - Just something interesting to talk about thats all.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I was like "What? I shouldn't be ignoring Golden... Oh wait, that's Cliff. False alarm."

D

Deleted member

I think it had to do with Shulk, seeing as how he changed his avatar after Shulk wasn't revealed.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
@ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi

The fact that you ran to the Snake thread calling me an embarrassment to Snake support didn't exactly help.

But it was also the "I'm so funny look at me mess with your posts" stuff and the incredibly huge Sonic/Krystal bias combined with your inability to answer points against you with a logical answer that did it, really.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

The fact that you ran to the Snake thread calling me an embarrassment to Snake support didn't exactly help.

But it was also the "I'm so funny look at me mess with your posts" stuff and the incredibly huge Sonic/Krystal bias combined with your inability to answer points against you with a logical answer that did it, really.
That'll usually about do it

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

When you say "mess with your posts," was it the bus ride thing? I quit doing that some time ago. And I wasn't biased about Krystal at all. As for the Sonic thing, I've already stated that a second Sonic character doesn't matter to me anymore, but that was the only "Sonic bias" I ever had.
Just curious, what was the bet?
he just made a bet with another user and bet on Shulk being revealed last Monday.

Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649

Don't think of it as that! Think of it as "lovably unfunny".
:troll:

Hong

The Strongest
Not interested in Skullgirls myself, but the music from that game is simply marvellous.

Needless to say, wherever Michiru Yamane goes, I go.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'm not interested in any other fighting game until I finally get good at Smash on a competitive level. Which at this point is going to take another 500 years.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Don't think of it as that! Think of it as "lovably unfunny".
:troll:
Yeah, I used to edit posts in the "what's his name said" thing whenever it sounded awkward and made them say

Fun Time Deh Ya, Time for di bus rida
Sunshine Deh Ya, ah time for di bus rida
Sunshine Deh Ya, ah time for di bus rida
Fun Time Deh Ya, ah time for di bus ride

But it got old, so I quit doing it. I also had a hunch that the mods might have told me to stop doing it anyway.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think you mean Crono? I'd rather it be Lucca since she has most screen time and active role in the series. Even then I'd rather it be Frog since I'm convinced I have a good moveset to work with him.

Actual spoiler alert about why Crono wouldn't exactly work

Regardless - In the flow of the series, Crono isn't even canonically confirmed to be alive past 1005 AD. I personally believe he is Miguel in the Dead Sea, having fled Guardia to El Nido during Dalton's takeover.
Why does he have a ghost then

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Dedekong is here? I wonder if it's the same guy from Gamefaqs since his posts were hilarious back then.

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm not interested in any other fighting game until I finally get good at Smash on a competitive level. Which at this point is going to take another 500 years.
I am interested in most other fighting games even though I am not that great at Smash on a competitive level. Not trying to say that I am better than you, but I am better than you. :troll:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I enjoy fighting games in general, I'm just awful at them. Very seldom am I able get beyond the mash buttons and move stage in some standard fighting games as my hand cooperation sucks. Even in Smash I'm just okay, if only because the moves themselves don't require multi-directional movements to pull off in most cases.

I know that doesn't include advance techs, but given I never even got L-cancelling down in Melee, I can't speak for anything advance.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Monita? Dark Pit? Impa? Ganon? No Jigglypuff? No Krystal? No Falco? No Ganondorf? No Shulk? No Ice Climbers?

This leak is screaming FAKE!!!
She's not making it in.
Accept it.
[frozen song]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom