• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Fixed for accuracy
I don't see how either statement is more accurate than the other.

When did I say I wanted Geno? I'm not stupid to not know Square Enix owns him.
It's not a crime to want a badass puppet with guns and lasers more than ... her.
I support geno even though he is impossible.

Last edited:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Even if she'd most likely have an original moveset compared to the other 3... yeah I don't see it happening.
The fact that Fox, Falco and Wolf were in Brawl pretty much seals the deal that she won't be in Sm4sh. StarFox is not getting 4 reps, and I don't see anyone from Brawl getting cut.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The fact that Fox, Falco and Wolf were in Brawl pretty much seals the deal that she won't be in Sm4sh. StarFox is not getting 4 reps, and I don't see anyone from Brawl getting cut.
Except Squirtle, Ivysaur, Snake and possibly Lucas, right? Also you can't say that Star Fox won't get 4 reps, you don't know that. Everyone knew Fire Emblem was only gonna get 2 reps and look where we are now.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
One minute in and I'm already put off by how condescending the commentators are being... No guys, not everybody plays Brawl at a high level of play and it's pretty clear that Jontron isn't a professional Smash player...
I didn't think they were being very condescending. They thought it was cool that he was doing high level stuff like chain-grabs. It was hilarious imo. The chain grab was hype. Even "bad" stuff they said was good like his CG to f-air instead of d-air. Stuff like "dedication to the up-b" with the Link was probably the nicest way of saying that the was spamming it lol.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
One minute in and I'm already put off by how condescending the commentators are being... No guys, not everybody plays Brawl at a high level of play and it's pretty clear that Jontron isn't a professional Smash player...
Jon is an awesome person but he's not even close to being notable at Smash.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
She's honestly one of the only Star Fox characters that have a chance of getting in at this point.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Krystal? Well... I wouldn't say she's a given. In fact, I'd say the opposite.

Acadian Flycatcher

Smash Journeyman
Krystal probably won't even be an assist trophy.

She could easily fly around like an idiot with Slippy and Peppy on a Star Fox stage.

Just because she has a staff and open to a "unique play style" doesn't mean she's more important to the Star Fox series as the cocky pilot everyone loves and Fox's villain.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Wolf > Krystal.

I don't care how well she strokes the shaft, Star Fox Adventures was a huge mistake.
Huge is an understatement.

I just think people should pull the plug on their pessimistic bias concerning the matter, not just for Krystal, but also for other beneficial events concerning fan satisfaction.
Hey. Just remember I've wanted Paper Mario, Geno, and Majora's Mask Link for a long time.

I understand the struggle of wanting unlikely/impossible characters.

Last edited:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I just think people should pull the plug on their pessimistic bias concerning the matter, not just for Krystal, but also for other beneficial events concerning fan satisfaction.
Don't get me wrong, I'd actually like to see Krystal in the game. I think a staff based moveset would be awesome.

I was just saying that she has about a fart's chance in a windstorm of being a playable character. She's just got nothing going for her.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I don't know, I thought Adventures was just kind of average. If it hadn't been turned into a star fox game it probably would have just came out and been mostly forgotten I image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom