• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL the comments in the kamen rider videos on youtube

Apparently I'm not the only person that watched decade then decided to check out the various series decade visits

The comments are a bunch of decade fans asking why stuff is different from the version decade visits and fans of the original series being angry that decade fans are so ignorant on the series and basing everyone on decade.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Don't get me wrong, I'd actually like to see Krystal in the game. I think a staff based moveset would be awesome.

I was just saying that she has about a fart's chance in a windstorm of being a playable character. She's just got nothing going for her.
People only say that because they think StarFox isn't well known enough for 4 reps, which was just bombed because Fire Emblem has 4 reps.

And for all we know, Sakurai may have known about the new StarFox game in development that was announced at E3.

And no, Krystal would not be a clone, have you EVER played StarFox Adventures? It's a great game, and pretty much the only weapon used is a staff, so Krystal can be the most unique StarFox addition ever.

And she has not missed a single mainstream game ever since her first appearance in StarFox Adventures, which Wolf missed, and Falco had almost no role in.

That doesn't sound unlikely to me.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
A big reason I want Krystal to get in is to see just how salty the internet would get. Also for the fact that Star Fox always gets a newcomer. It's one of the things that always happens in the smash roster updates.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Under the advice of Sehnsucht, I have decided to publicly commit seppuku at 5:00 P.M. CST. Be there or be square.

As a parting word to Sehnsucht, so long friend. You were always the best enabler!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I tried to mummify myself once, but after I pulled my brains out through my nose I wasn't able to finish the process

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
People only say that because they think StarFox isn't well known enough for 4 reps, which was just bombed because Fire Emblem has 4 reps.

And for all we know, Sakurai may have known about the new StarFox game in development that was announced at E3.

And no, Krystal would not be a clone, have you EVER played StarFox Adventures? It's a great game, and pretty much the only weapon used is a staff, so Krystal can be the most unique StarFox addition ever.

And she has not missed a single mainstream game ever since her first appearance in StarFox Adventures, which Wolf missed, and Falco had almost no role in.

That doesn't sound unlikely to me.
Fire Emblem has 4 reps because it had a new game come out last year that sold a couple million units and hit the series popularity to an all time high.

The last StarFox game was in 2011 with StarFox 64 3D a remake of a game that Krystal isn't even in.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Fire Emblem has 4 reps because it had a new game come out last year that sold a couple million units and hit the series popularity to an all time high.

The last StarFox game was in 2011 with StarFox 64 3D a remake of a game that Krystal isn't even in.
Notice all 4 of them are in awakening

Smash is ALL about relevancy.

New games take priority in characters

Hong

The Strongest
Notice all 4 of them are in awakening
Please don't count Einherjar as a canon character appearance. Neither Marth or Ike have any record of the events of Awakening, and their 100% optional DLC are merely conjurations of magic.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Please don't count Einherjar as a canon character appearance. Neither Marth or Ike have any record of the events of Awakening, and their 100% optional DLC are merely conjurations of magic.
The marth and ike in smash also aren't canonical appearances though

it all fits

Cards coming to life, figures coming to life

Hong

The Strongest
The marth and ike in smash also aren't canonical appearances though

it all fits

Cards coming to life, figures coming to life
No. That would imply they took a source from a second-hand source. Both the trophies and the Einherjar were inspired by original heroes, but while the talismans were inscribed in another realm within Fire Emblem's lore, the trophies from Smash Bros are in none of the seven realms.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
No. That would imply they took a source from a second-hand source. Both the trophies and the Einherjar were inspired by original heroes, but while the talismans were inscribed in another realm within Fire Emblem's lore, the trophies from Smash Bros are in none of the seven realms.
Wow, what a nerd.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
If Krystal's not in Star Fox U, she's probably dead for quite a while, at least.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Krystal might have a chance next time with Star Fox being revived.

But not this time.
That is, if it's not a reboot or if they don't decide to make Command's second ending canon and the protagonist is Marcus McCloud instead now.
But yeah, Krystal doesn't have a chance. I like her more than I like Falco, though.

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Under the advice of Sehnsucht, I have decided to publicly commit sudoku at 5:00 P.M. CST. Be there or be square.

As a parting word to Sehnsucht, so long friend. You were always the best enabler!
Goin' need this:

:troll:

Good luck, son. Sometimes there really is only one way out...

I'll miss you... :crying:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm bored, so let's talk about our mains. Why do you main them?
I mained Luigi in Melee, because he was the first character that I could actually handle.
I mained Roi Dadidou in Brawl, because Kirby's Dreamland is the first game I've ever beaten by myself and that guy is just a big, fat pinguin filled with nostalgia. And I like him.

Hong

The Strongest
Link in 64, Samus in Melee, don't play Brawl but if I did, it would be Snake. In Smash 4, Villager was a lot of fun and fits me to a tee, and I am looking forward to trying Robin.

See: My user title.

That is how I play basically any fighter.

D

Deleted member

I may not have said anything, but that doesn't mean I don't mind.

If it weren't near the same image as an older avatar of mine, it would be less like trying to usurp my identity.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I mained Luigi in Melee, because he was the first character that I could actually handle.
I mained Roi Dadidou in Brawl, because Kirby's Dreamland is the first game I've ever beaten by myself and that guy is just a big, fat pinguin filled with nostalgia. And I like him.
I main Ness in 64 because of how he plays. In fact, my interest in him in 64 drove me to play the Mother games, one of my favorite Nintendo franchises.

In Melee, I main Mewtwo, because of his moveset. I'm a mindgame kind of player... but I never played Melee competitively.

In Brawl I have many mains.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I pretty much mained Mario in both Melee and Brawl. But Fox was the other character I used a lot. It's been a little while since I played Melee though, so when I do jump back in, I think I'm going to try out Doctor Mario.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Smash 64 I didn't play, in Melee I mained :bowsermelee::falcomelee::jigglypuffmelee::luigimelee:, in Brawl I liked playing all of the left + :dedede::wolf::wario::rob::olimar: and in Sm4sh I'm interested in :4greninja::4robinf::4megaman:.
Really I just play who I feel like playing, though I might specialize in 1 fighter in Sm4sh for once. Might end up being :4robinf:, though if K Rool or Ridley are confirmed I'll main one of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom