• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
no info on nintendo's twitter and facebook.

But you almost gave me a heart attack for a reason I shall explain if it was real.

No I just want to deny it for now until proof to not loose my control.
Because of TTYD's anniversary, we know.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I will say, if there is a Direct on Tuesday, I will lose my everloving **** if Paper Mario is revealed.
He will instantly join the ranks of my main 3. I will force another spot for him.

Disclaimer: It's 100% fake.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I will say, if there is a Direct on Tuesday, I will lose my everloving **** if Paper Mario is revealed.
He will instantly join the ranks of my main 3. I will force another spot for him.
You just do not want to be at the same room as me if it happens.

Trust me, if that almost made me loose my emotions control (which is usually solid), happening will do worse than loosing it and it would be bad for your health if you're near.

But seriously, who did this? That, isn't a joke. It's more in the category of pissing people off (the messages above prove that I wasn't alone).

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You just do not want to be at the same room as me if it happens.

Trust me, if that almost made me loose my emotions control (which is usually solid), happening will do worse than loosing it and it would be bad for your health if you're near.

But seriously, who did this? That, isn't a joke. It's more in the category of pissing people off (the messages above prove that I wasn't alone).
Don't take it so seriously, man.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Don't take it so seriously, man.
That is because this wasn't posted on the Ridley thread. Now, I think it would be a different story.

Though, it's weird coincidence to be that date like it's not even expected. I may have been in a very unlucky situation because it just happens to be that date it was faked.

Anyway, I just wait for the real one, but stuff like this makes my emotions hard to contain (I was able Saturday, but let's keep this until Tuesday to THEN not be sad after Sakurai will put a filler).

Because let's be honest not having anything related to the date doesn't changes anything and I just need to keep that in mind.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
perhaps so, but for now? Zero ****s given amigo :p Again, I figure as long as I swish some herbal water in my mouth and do some hardcore flossing once every other whatever, plaque should still be at the bottom of things I give a damn about!

My words are gone

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So my mom *****ed at me just now for not brushing my teeth for a week (i had gone to a friends place last weekend and forgot until now to unpack the mini bag containing my toothbrush and toothpaste) and even said she wasn't taking me to the dentist anymore. (only been twice for anyone who cares and both trips were "recent") I honestly don't give a flying **** about brushing my teeth as A. that fluoride **** they got in most every toothpaste you can buy at your local Wal-Mart is actually BAD for your health (and NO, im not talking about ingesting it) and B. being the lazy son of a gun I am in general, that particular quality about me works out nice since I honestly cannot remember the last time I legit brushed my teeth. Thankfully, I've got strong teeth, I've just got to worry about plaque build up ehh **** that ****! I reckon so as long as I floss and run herbal water through my mouth every now and then, my teeth should still be in my gums by the time im 50! ;)
Not brushing your teeth can lead to gum disease. Gum disease leads to blood infections which leads major heart problems.

I have a ****ty heart and my cardiologist said one of the most important things was to take care of my teeth.

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
Love sailor mercury's new transformation scene. I hope sailor saturn gets one finally

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
If this is true.... I will have to give Nintendo my entire wallet.

Pokemon ORAS comes out on the SAME day... God damn Nintendo! TAKE MY WALLET TAKE IT TAKE IT! Then I gotta buy the GC adaptor as well. I better start saving money.
Meanwhile in Europe, we still have to wait an extra week for ORAS...

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I think the direct thing is fake. I don't see it on the official site. But I'm starting to believe the Nov 21st and bundled amibo rumor.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Just posted this on Facebook. Again, yes, we all know the game is still in development.

Important videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OzGvz_8xyY&t=1m17s You can clearly see Yoshi's grab release freezing him in place here. And this is a player behind the character right now, otherwise it would've had a CPU tag. I'm pretty sure no one is going to sit in place for 3+ seconds doing nothing that close to someone. (Grab release freezing bug is back, yay.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js6NHObLDhM&t=0m55s Shows what happens when two people grab the ledge at the SAME time. Bowser probably could've punished this ledgegrab with a bair since his recovery frames on ledgegrab were ending. Telling you guys, this is actually a really interesting take on edgehogging.

R0Y

Smash Master
I think the direct thing is fake. I don't see it on the official site. But I'm starting to believe the Nov 21st and bundled amibo rumor.
Oh, the Direct rumour is fake alright. There's nothing this Tuesday.

November 21st might be right but bundled with 1 free Amiibo has zero chance of happening because Nintendo wants to encourage digital (more profit for them.) Nintendo would not give physical a free toy but not digital, and they're not likely to do that anyway.

Seriously, I don't even expect a physical manual of any kind, not even the 3DS foldouts. Nintendo has almost completely phased them out. I'm still physical 100 percent.

Smash will sell at full price, and plastic figures with embedded chips aren't costless. They also add more to the cost of shipping than standard Wii U games.

P.S. November 21st, exactly 1 week before Black Friday, was always a likely release date anyway. Gives them just enough time to restock, and unlike the vast majority of publishers Nintendo still publishes some games on Fridays (or even Sundays at least in NA.)

EU release date might not be exactly November 21st either, we'll see. Same with 22nd for Australia.

Last edited:

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
This, again, proves the theory that grabbing the ledge first is a BAD thing now, but strategically, you always want to grab it last, but optimally, RIGHT after they grab it, so that you can punish them during the hitstun on ledge knockoff. If you can't, just jump onto the stage and get ready to punish whatever else they try. If they sweetspot or grab the ledge they have no more invincibility, so just smash them. If not, punish their high recovery.

Also for anyone who had doubts that B-reversing is in, that same video shows Luigi B-reversing his upB, it hits Bowser and reverses after.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So what are the chances that we'll see something Smash related at Comic Con? It seems a little soon to show yet another new character after Robin. But I suppose an older character could be shown.

Other than that, I hope Marvel will have some cool stuff with Spider-Man.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I find it strange I have enough memory on my wii u to download Wind Waker HD but I didn't have enough to download some other things

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
So what are the chances that we'll see something Smash related at Comic Con? It seems a little soon to show yet another new character after Robin. But I suppose an older character could be shown.

Other than that, I hope Marvel will have some cool stuff with Spider-Man.
Snack. Sorid Snack would be cool.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm going to replay wind waker, but in HD

and see if it lives up to the hype

Prediction: It's alright at best

Status
Not open for further replies.