• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So I was flipping through tv channels today, and

Should I be worried?

Plot twist: The special surprise is Reggie, after the tournament, showing up and introducing himself as none other than Sal Romano. :troll:
To be honest, I wouldn't be that surprised.
This may just be me being crazy ol' Bidoof, and this is probably why I'm not a game developer, but if I were directing Smash, I'd leak some information anonymously, and purposely get some info wrong, just to confuse people.

It would be good for publicity.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I was reading through the DKC2 Player's Guide (I'm playing it on my SNES.) and on the 3-1 stage guide,the description of the area describes how the Zingers are the size of Buicks. Buicks.

I guess that started the Mercedes Mario Kart 8 DLC.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I just finished watching over 12 hours of a Kingdom Hearts II 100% speedrun.
Holy cow.

Here are the videos if anyone is interested:

Here's hoping someone does a 100% speedrun of the first KH.

Oh my god

A VERSION OF THE COURTROOM STAGE WITH PLATFORMS!!

I can finally use the thing without getting pissed that it's a Final Destination clone!! instead it's an inverted battlefield, but that's not too much of an issue because I don't have this layout yet
Looks like one of those crappy 2D Brawl hack stages.

Aaaaaaaand now I'm watching a regular KH1 speedrun, by the same guy.

I'm currently on a speedrun binge...

----

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Looks like one of those crappy 2D Brawl hack stages.
It's actually 3D. The background (in the original stage at least) was just a crappy 2D image until I imported the background model from another stage so that it didn't look dumb when you rotated the camera. Wright and Edgeworth are 2D though. I'll admit, half the reason I want it is so that I can use this:

D

Deleted member

Something about BluePsychic's avi makes me like him more

even if it is semi-ruined/better with a mustache
I'll admit; I had incredibly mixed feelings about slapping a mustache on my avatar. Though seeing as how you addressed me as "him" then I guess it's doing it's job...

best reaction Homura I could find

Last edited by a moderator:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I'll admit; I had incredibly mixed feelings about slapping a mustache on my avatar. Though seeing as how you addressed me as "him" then I guess it's doing it's job...
I actually click a lot of people to see if they are a boy or girl. Even if they change it from time to time. For example. Skaaa was listed as a girl and now is nothing.... nothing....

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

best reaction Homura I could find
Lol,***** pls. Get a real Straight face.

c.jpg

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I actually click a lot of people to see if they are a boy or girl. Even if they change it from time to time. For example. Skaaa was listed as a girl and now is nothing.... nothing....
I could tell you a thing or two about who is and isn't the gender that they claim to be.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I removed my gender cause I wanted it to be a mystery...

D

Deleted member

SHAMONE!

I'm sorry, I had nothing of value to contribute to the current conversation

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Likes are the bane of debate on Smashboards.

Because even if your argument is your own and completely unique from typical discussion, it will be always be liked by anyone who benefits from your argument, even if they don't understand it and their argument is not as sound.

D

Deleted member

Likes>Posts that are just the person quoting your argument saying "This."

not going to lie, I have been guilty of this, but it is extremely annoying and adds nothing

Morbi

Scavenger
Likes>Posts that are just the person quoting your argument saying "This."

not going to lie, I have been guilty of this, but it is extremely annoying and adds nothing
This.

Likes are the bane of debate on Smashboards.

Because even if your argument is your own and completely unique from typical discussion, it will be always be liked by anyone who benefits from your argument, even if they don't understand it and their argument is not as sound.
Once, someone "liked" a post that indicated that my post was funny. But he never "liked" my post... just the post that liked my post. :c

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
On the topic of likes, once I posted in someone's support thread and they liked my post literally seconds after I posted it.

Also, new avatar. Yayyyyyyy!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The best songs IMO are Not That's What We Call Polka" and either Tacky or Handy. Word Crimes isn't that bad either.
I do have a soft spot however for Inactive (mostly because I like the music from Radioactive), and Sports Songs. Coming from someone who has a family that has a love for sports, it's funny just how accurate the song is in terms of whose team is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom