• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I actually think that one rumor that you could play as the bosses of every stage so long as you do it on a gamepad is interesting.
I would really like that. Sure, Sakurai said no gimmicky game pad things during a fight but still, it would be interesting.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm pretty sure Dark Pit won't make an appearance,even with Lucina logic to back it up.

If anybody was to take the third rep for Kid Icarus,it would be the Eggplant wizard :troll:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm pretty sure Dark Pit won't make an appearance,even with Lucina logic to back it up.

If anybody was to take the third rep for Kid Icarus,it would be the Eggplant wizard :troll:
Like I said, it wouldn't be too hard for the black Pit color swap to have a different voice. Because that's basically who Dark Pit is :U
If anyone honestly believes he'll get a separate slot, that's silly.

I hope Eggplant Wizard is an AT.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I hope Eggplant Wizard is an AT.
It would be one hell of an Assist.

Imagine it throwing eggplants,then you getting hit by it,then you turn into an Eggplant,which you can be KO'd by being eaten.
Depending on how much damage you have,the player who ate you gets half amount of that health restored. :troll:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
There's some evidence that he's going to be a boss on Palutena's stage, which I wouldn't be surprised by in the least. As I posted yesterday, two separate rumors came out that playable/controllable bosses could be a thing and I believe both included him as one of them. Either way, I think he's going to be more than a palette swap this time around.
From what I'm getting, the guy behind one of the rumors (Garfield64) is a well known troll on the GameFAQs boards, so I wouldn't take his word for it. The other one is up in the air as it is unrelated otherwise.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So SpongeBob is Sonic?
ohmygodyoujustblewmy****ingmind.

What amazing games did Classic Sonic star in,5? Sonic,Sonic 2,Sonic CD,Sonic 3,Sonic'n'Knuckles. 3D Blast wasn't really for me.
What amazing seasons did Spongebob have until it hit the fan? 5.

CONSPIRACY!

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Smooth Criminal
...I laughed surprisingly hard at that. You might make him/her mad if you keep doing it, though.

We're turning Smashboards into Spongeboarbs.

Don't questions why there's a b instead of a d at the end.
What is a lowercase "b" but a lowercase "d" admiring itself in the mirror?

----

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
...I laughed surprisingly hard at that.

----
Don't type that!

It'll just make him spit out more 'jokes!'
You'll make me jump off a cliff. :troll:

And that's just an example for what he can do.

Well, since you popped it up.
Why is there one old sport?
Take away the ar and you get Spongebobs.
It's science!
I also wonder if Wumbo is in the dictionary...

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I kind of want to talk about next month with Corocoro and their "All characters" claim.

They did make the same claim for brawl from what I'm understanding, but that doesn't mean they'll do that again.

I kind of want to get the next coro coro issue anyway simply because it's smash related

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The reason that the Palutena artwork is cropped so strangely on the site is because Dark Pit is considered a spoiler since he is going to be a playable newcomer in the final game.
Nah because every art focuses on the center when put in their newcomer banner. Palutena's bust just happens to be in the centre.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I kind of want to talk about next month with Corocoro and their "All characters" claim.

They did make the same claim for brawl from what I'm understanding, but that doesn't mean they'll do that again.

I kind of want to get the next coro coro issue anyway simply because it's smash related
I'm a bit interested in that too. But I doubt they'll actually show off the whole roster. For all we know it could mean all characters shown so far.

I just noticed your avatar has a mustache on it.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
It's probably just going to be showing all the characters shown up until then. Given when leaks for Coro Coro typically come out (typically 3-4 days before), I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the August Direct happened by then and/or if a character was just randomly shown on Friday in the next three weeks.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Could the roster have changed a bit since Sal's source got his/her hands on the roster info? Like other characters added to it besides what he says? Like the guy/girl didn't know about Rosalina at all.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Could the roster have changed a bit since Sal's source got his/her hands on the roster info? Like other characters added to it besides what he says? Like the guy/girl didn't know about Rosalina at all.
Implying by some logic it's true.
I assume it's more leaving some newcomers (or at least the ones that wouldn't be much of a hype builder) out.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Guys, I just wanted to share some hype news with you:

You are a few seconds closer to the release of Super Smash Bros. 4 after reading this message!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It's probably just going to be showing all the characters shown up until then. Given when leaks for Coro Coro typically come out (typically 3-4 days before), I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the August Direct happened by then and/or if a character was just randomly shown on Friday in the next three weeks.
I wouldn't be surprised (and I expect) that's the case.
I do subscribe to the "expect the worst, hope for the best" way of thinking though when it comes to these types of things.

Either way, it might have information on already confirmed characters that we don't already know! If I remember correctly, "guide" was one of the words used.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master

They actually revealed Sheik last time IIRC. So they might reveal one or two veterans.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I just found @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime in the Youtube comment section of Game Grumps' Shovel Knight Episode 5. Wee!
I wish my username on Youtube was ToasterBrains but I believe I was an idiot and named it "MrDrNoroi" and then, because that sounds stupid, I changed it to my real name. :urg:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Guys, I just wanted to share some hype news with you:

You are a few seconds closer to the release of Super Smash Bros. 4 after reading this message!
You are also a few seconds closer to your death after reading this message.

Chrom was planned originally, but Sakurai figured he would just be another swordsman. He figured Robin would bring more to the table. Lucina got lucky.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=121384840&postcount=8201

So yeah. Further evidence that Gematsu isn't wrong, but outdated.
"Naturally, I considered adding Chrom to the roster, but the decision wasn't easy by any means.
At the end of the day, Chrom would just end up being another plain-old sword-wielder like Marth and Ike. Compared with other characters, he lacks any unique characteristics.
"

Oh dear...

----

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

They revealed Sheik last time...
  • Sheik has 5 letters
  • Sheik could transform into Zelda in Brawl
  • Could had a "u" and "l" in that order.
  • Move those letters retaining their positions into Sheik's name
  • S-H-U-L-K
Corocoro is going to reveal Shulk, or he'll be revealed beforehand :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Retsuprae are talking over a point and click adventure game

and it's the WORST one I've seen yet

The detective got a clue about the shooting range, and decided to shoot at the target

and his girlfriend was tied up behind the target so when he shot it he killed her

Worst FBI agent ever

His reaction was all of "Oh no"

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
I just found @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime in the Youtube comment section of Game Grumps' Shovel Knight Episode 5. Wee!
I wish my username on Youtube was ToasterBrains but I believe I was an idiot and named it "MrDrNoroi" and then, because that sounds stupid, I changed it to my real name. :urg:
Yup, that was me. This username is a pretty general one that I like for some reason. To be honest, I don't remember why i chose it.
Though that does remind me, I need to actually record a video. It's been what, a whole month now?

D

Deleted member

This username is a pretty general one that I like for some reason. To be honest, I don't remember why i chose it.
This could be an interesting topic; why did you choose the username that you did?

When I chose my name, shiny Mew was my favorite Pokemon. Shiny Mew is Blue, and is a Psychic type. There is no space as a nod to a shiny Ponyta I once saw in a video named "BlueFlash." Blue is not actually my favorite color. At least, I think that's what happened. I hate this name now though. It has been tainted. I am tempted to pay for premium just so I can change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom