• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I really hope there are more newcomers that are just secret.

And I really hope Sakurai releases them all on the site after the game is released with question marks like on the Brawl dojo.

And I really hope they all have a trailer. The same trailer. Where they're all sitting around outside of the Smash Bros Dojo and are eventually welcomed in. At most a 30 second long trailer, but it would make me happy.
I think we're gonna know all the newcomers before the game is released.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
i heard of kings quest kinda like dragons quest yeah
Not at all.

Dragon Quest is a turn-based RPG

King's Quest is a point and click adventure game. No turn based anything, just picking up pretty much anything that isn't nailed down and using said things in ways you didn't immediately imagine, sometimes after holding onto them for long periods of time.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
...Anyway.

How many people after watching the Robin trailer went and played Fire Emblem Awakening again?

I did and now I'm up to chapter 7. :3

Hong

The Strongest
...Anyway.

How many people after watching the Robin trailer went and played Fire Emblem Awakening again?

I had it on my desk in sleep mode when it first aired, as I still do now. :)

Right now I'm playing the whole marriage-planner game again, so I'm getting my skills ready for inheritance.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
...Anyway.

I already did before the trailer. I'm trying to complete the Support Log but it takes longer than necessary.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
...Anyway.

Ha! I don't need no Fire Emblem.
I have Shining Force!
(Even though I have no idea how to play it and then later gets bored of it and goes to play Donkey Kong but still!)

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
...Anyway.

I beat the game a whiles back, but I actually fired up the game recently for DLC. Doing the Ike run through.
That's the thing beautiful thing about Smash, some characters give you an itch to play their games.

Last edited:

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
3 characters at once? Nice. And is Lucina just a female Marth clone?

EDIT: Does Chrom in Robin's Final Smash mean Sal's source is wrong?

Last edited:

CrimsonVallier

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KipVallier
3DS FC
3866-8291-8606
Funny thing because one of my friends just gave me Fire Emblem Awakening for free the day AFTER
the trailer...:laugh:
I hope its as good as people say it is.:)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
...Anyway.

I don't play Fire Emblem, but I have been getting back to playing Pokemon again. I've added Zangoose, Metagross, Aerodactyl (My favorite lead ♡), and currently am working on a Trevenant, Wobbofett, and Tentacruel.

Oh wait I'm on break. I have no memory of this moment. *slinks back into the shadows*

D

Deleted member

I started another profile on Awakening, but after the trailer, I went and finished one of the playthroughs I had started ages ago and never finished.

Does Chrom in Robin's Final Smash mean Sal's source is wrong?
Possibly. Detractors say Chrom not being playable means it's false. Supporters say that we knew his info was outdated regardless, so Chrom could have been replaced at some point during development. So I guess you could interpret it either way. Depends on if you want Shulk Chorus Kids playable or not until more information is revealed. The way I see it, the later statement about Chrom being replaced could be true if both Shulk and Chorus Kids are playable. If the Chorus Kids are not playable, the second leak was likely bogus, as Shulk was likely regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
He's at least 25, since in Uprising he acknowledged that the last time he fought Medusa was 25 years ago.

Considering he had to be at least slightly aged in the first Kid Icarus, I'm guessing he is about 35.
If I had to guess, angels in Kid Icarus are most likely semi-immortals.

...Anyway.

I started a few months back.. and after the trailer, I played it again. :D

@ Pyra Pyra - What in the hey is going on with your sig gif? :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Didn't Sakurai say that the characters in Kid Icarus could be hundreds of years old, they just choose to appear the way they do for whatever reason?

D

Deleted member

Well I guess there's one pro to having a faulty audio driver that constantly needs to be reinstalled; the ads that make noise on SmashBoards are now powerless.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hello, what do we have here? As we know, a Rayman trophy will be in Sm4sh. But the official Rayman Twitter account posted the trophy with a differently looking design than what Sakurai posted on the PotD.

The Twitter post also makes it sound like Rayman WON'T be playable at all.

I'm surprised that Ubisoft's contribution to Sm4sh is (so far) only a trophy. If I was a 3rd party company and had a chance to get involved in a Smash game, I'd say have one of my characters playable or no deal at all.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Use adblock, it works wonders.
This site (and a few select others) are among the few sites that I whitelist. The "We notice you are using adblock" thing is more annoying than the ads themselves.

@ Pyra Pyra Your sig is 2spooky4me

Last edited by a moderator:

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
...Anyway.

I did... sort of. I don't own Awakening, so I instead decided to start playing Sacred Stones again since I've had it since the 3DS Ambassador Program gave it out, and I still haven't finished it.

inb4 everyone tells me to go get Awakening, I've putting it off until I beat Sacred Stones because I know if I get Awakening I'll NEVER get around to beating it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I think we're gonna know all the newcomers before the game is released.
Generally that's how it is anyway. Why would that stop him from trying to be funny though? :awesome:

Son, you have a GREAT signature! I remember the first time I was stupid enough to try to walk into the water in King's Quest VI way back when... it didn't end well.

But then you got to the Underworld king dude later and had to make him cry, but not tricking 5 gnomes, each embodying one of the five senses, into believing your not there (I kind of remember invisible ink to make yourself invisible to the one with the eyes, a mint for the one with the big lips, a rabbit foot for the one with the big hands and a mechanical nightengale for the one with the big ears... but I'm not QUITE sure).

Ahhhh nostalgia... it takes me back... makes me want to find a girl in the tower, reach out and ask her what to do. You are all awesome if you got the reference in that last sentence. I know ToasterBrains probably does with a sig like that!
I wish I deserved that praise, but I only know about it cause I watched the Game Grumps playthrough of it.
I love the game, though. The old Sierra games all have an incredible charm to them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom