• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
@ Pyra Pyra is competing with me for the most obnoxiously visually distracting signature, I see. :p
Yours is neither spooky nor scary skeletons send shivers down your spine~

I have a song stuck in my head... don't mind me.

EDIT: Boy, you guys sure got deep about that game.

Last edited:

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
A wise guy eh? Put up your dukes!

Didn't he just say he would hope to see if Snake made it in? Not this guy, but someone else. Kojima was it? I'm not sure
I'm talking about the relationship between Konami and Nintendo than I am Snake or Kojima. I've been having trouble looking for a comment some CEO made about not being happy with Nintendo platforms as their products did miserable on them.

I'm simply saying Snake's inclusion go beyond Kojima and Sakurai.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, today I bought the movie turtle figures

They are ugly as all hell

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Can someone point me to the stamp thread for characters we support? I couldn't find it on the search, but that's probably because I just put "stamp" and thats not what its called >_>

EDIT: NEVERMIND! ;-;

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I want to see Robin's alts

If they are just different colors or different designs

Unfortunately I can't imagine the eyepatch robin is an alt since she was a completely different height

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS

Also, there are 5 dog breeds.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, I started my Kamen Rider Ryuuki collection with

I could NEVER find scissors so I didn't want to start

But BECAUSE I found scissors specifically I'm going to start

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I would have started with a Kamen Rider I like MORE than Scissors

It just took me so long to actually find Scissors and I don't want to try and track him down again

Now Abyss is a figure that's just pure awesome.

I also like Tiger and Zolda

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I've been wanting to collect figures too, actually. I'm waiting until I finish moving in the first week of August.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS

Also, there are 5 dog breeds.
The cat thing was a nice touch, but I was more interested in "Peach-Pit" here, not just because the 2 characters weren't shown in a PotD for a while.
(It's one of my shippings. <.< )

Still wonder what happened to some uncommonly shown characters... Like Lucario.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I've been wanting to collect figures too, actually. I'm waiting until I finish moving in the first week of August.
The Amiibos have given me a good reason to start collecting figures. I don't really care for their functionality, to be honest.

The cat thing was a nice touch, but I was more interested in "Peach-Pit" here, not just because the 2 characters weren't shown in a PotD for a while.
(It's one of my shippings. <.< )
You don't ship Pit and Palutena? How could you?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They don't seem like they'd make a good pair

What do Peach and Pit have in common?

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The Amiibos have given me a good reason to start collecting figures. I don't really care for their functionality, to be honest.

You don't ship Pit and Palutena? How could you?
Of course I do! Here's the current order of my ships/couples/relations

1: Pit x Palutena (mostly mother/son, but can be shipping or very close friends as well)
2: Pit x Samus (mostly big sis/little bro, but can also be very close friends)
3: Pit x Phosphora (mostly friends, but can be shipping)
4: Pit x Peach (shipping, also friends)

Others include Rosalina and Viridi. The first 2 tend to stay as top 2. And that's just the surface of my thoughts of this. So relax. D:

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It's probably just me, but I feel weird thinking of Pit with other people.
He just looks too young. *shrug*

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've decided to skip the rest of Kuuga and move on to agito for now

Kuuga has too many episodes

Agito is filmed in a way that almost makes it look like a movie, so far. It's kind of weird

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I really hope there are more newcomers that are just secret.

And I really hope Sakurai releases them all on the site after the game is released with question marks like on the Brawl dojo.

And I really hope they all have a trailer. The same trailer. Where they're all sitting around outside of the Smash Bros Dojo and are eventually welcomed in. At most a 30 second long trailer, but it would make me happy.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In decade it acts as if the Kamen Rider series take place in seperate universes

But watching the show, there is at least some that are clearly connected

They are talking about the Grongi and Kuuga in Agito

Edit: Also, they apparently never figured out "Number 4" and "Number 2" were the same "Unidentified Life Form" even though they KNEW that "Number 4" could change colors and the only difference between "Number 2" and "Number 4" is the color

Edit: I like the whole government creating their own Kamen Rider thing, although he's shown to be really weak

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I don't know about you guys but I'm going to play the heck out of the 3ds version when I get it. But I still won't feel like I'll be playing Smash bros until the Wii U one comes out.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
He may be older then he looks though, do we know his age?
He's at least 25, since in Uprising he acknowledged that the last time he fought Medusa was 25 years ago.

Considering he had to be at least slightly aged in the first Kid Icarus, I'm guessing he is about 35.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
He may be older then he looks though, do we know his age?
According to Sakurai, he's designed to look like a young teen. To be more exact, age 13.

Palutena is designed to look like a young woman (early or mid 20's). Viridi is like to look around 7 or 8 years old. And Phosphora, around 16 or 17.

Of course, with them being gods or divine beings, their ages are vague. Pit does get older in 25 years, since he originally looks like a child, which obviously suggests angels age much more slowly than humans.

Gods are mentioned to be immortal. The only way for them to die is to be killed.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I don't know about you guys but I'm going to play the heck out of the 3ds version when I get it. But I still won't feel like I'll be playing Smash bros until the Wii U one comes out.
I'm avoiding the internet and the outside world till the WiiU version comes out, I only want one version and I'm not a fan of handheld fighters, albeit I'm used to Smash Bros.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
According to Sakurai, he's designed to look like a young teen. To be more exact, age 13.

Palutena is designed to look like a young woman (early or mid 20's). Viridi is like to look around 7 or 8 years old. And Phosphora, around 16 or 17.

Of course, with them being gods or divine beings, their ages are vague. Pit does get older in 25 years, since he originally looks like a child, which obviously suggests angels age much more slowly than humans.

Gods are mentioned to be immortal. The only way for them to die is to be killed.
Man you really know your kid icarus and who kratos? lol

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
It's probably just me, but I feel weird thinking of Pit with other people.
He just looks too young. *shrug*
Son, you have a GREAT signature! I remember the first time I was stupid enough to try to walk into the water in King's Quest VI way back when... it didn't end well.

But then you got to the Underworld king dude later and had to make him cry, but not tricking 5 gnomes, each embodying one of the five senses, into believing your not there (I kind of remember invisible ink to make yourself invisible to the one with the eyes, a mint for the one with the big lips, a rabbit foot for the one with the big hands and a mechanical nightengale for the one with the big ears... but I'm not QUITE sure).

Ahhhh nostalgia... it takes me back... makes me want to find a girl in the tower, reach out and ask her what to do. You are all awesome if you got the reference in that last sentence. I know ToasterBrains probably does with a sig like that!

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Son, you have a GREAT signature! I remember the first time I was stupid enough to try to walk into the water in King's Quest VI way back when... it didn't end well.

But then you got to the Underworld king dude later and had to make him cry, but not tricking 5 gnomes, each embodying one of the five senses, into believing your not there (I kind of remember invisible ink to make yourself invisible to the one with the eyes, a mint for the one with the big lips, a rabbit foot for the one with the big hands and a mechanical nightengale for the one with the big ears... but I'm not QUITE sure).

Ahhhh nostalgia... it takes me back... makes me want to find a girl in the tower, reach out and ask her what to do. You are all awesome if you got the reference in that last sentence. I know ToasterBrains probably does with a sig like that!
i heard of kings quest kinda like dragons quest yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom