• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I like the cold. I'd rather be cold then a sweaty mess.
I dunno, I was born and raised up here, but I also don't like getting to hot either. I've been to Los Angeles before, and I swear, I melted in the hot sun. Hell, it was sheer dumb luck that when I was in Texas last month there were storms. But I guess I'd rather be frozen than melted too.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Aww yeah
This foresty freak should be feared for his fleeting flailing phalange; foes flee in fear for his tail shakes about while shredding sissies so subsequently ferrothron stops in his stance only to be terribly torn to tiny tinks of steel and tasty treecko morsels. The Treecko's mercilessly and maliciously mare the remains of the mattered menace Ferrothorn. After many Treeckos make meat of the Ferrothorn my man Mega Sceptile strides to the soulless stump and speaks a subtle "Sept..." in a superb, sweeping, sound of grass starter success.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I dunno, I was born and raised up here, but I also don't like getting to hot either. I've been to Los Angeles before, and I swear, I melted in the hot sun. Hell, it was sheer dumb luck that when I was in Texas last month there were storms. But I guess I'd rather be frozen than melted too.
I'm probably quite a bit more north than you my good sir.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
In the name of Guru Nanak, Cliff.

It has nothing to do with Ghirahim, and everything to do with your continuing habit to post those "Newcomer leaks" every now and again -- even though for each such picture you post, people here have informed you that these kinds of "leaks" you've been finding and posting can be outed as fabrications at the first glance.

If you wish to support Ghirahim, then you can A) play SS, if you have yet to, B) argue in favour of Ghirahim's inclusion when appropriate, C) display Ghirahim in your avatars and banners, D) cease to post these Newcomer Leak photos, and E) shake dat ***.
Reading through this post, I was like, "Huh, this post seems a bit to "normal" for Sehnsucht. Could he have possibly stopped his joking ways?"

Then I read option E, and I was relieved.

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
I would just like to take a moment to thank those users that can translate from Japanese to English. You definitely help us with the Smash hype (assuming the "translation" isn't trolling, of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom