• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
SECRET VIDEO FOUND ON SMASH BROS WEBSITE THAT ANNOUNCES GANONDORF'S RETURN AND HINTS AT RHYTHM HEAVEN REP?!

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Don't know if this was mentioned earlier, but seems that Smash 4 is going to be rated E+10...Snake deconfirmed? :'c

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
A Konami community manager's comments last year on Wii U and 3DS support already disconfirmed Snake.

Last edited:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Lucina has a taunt that let's you put on/take off her mask during battle...

INSTA MAIN

Sorry Greninja.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
If I can Google it right now, so can you. No shade, but you would have found it by now if you searched it :)

It is a pretty known thing but probably not here on Smashboards.
As far as I found, I just saw Kojima's response to if he thinks he's in Smash. Can't find anything about Konami's manager saying that Snake is deconfirmed.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
If I can Google it right now, so can you. No shade, but you would have found it by now if you searched it :)
Not necessarily. It can be often hard to find a specific interview through google, and often someone will find the exact article you are reffencing and not notice, or they might find a different article and think it's what you're talking about and that causes confusion. It's almost always better to provide your own source if asked rather than expecting other people to find it for themselves, assuming you know where to find it. It simplifies things a hell of a lot. Hell I myself brought up a Sakurai quote Sakurai quote and then when someone asked for the source it took me a half an hour to find the article, and I was the one who remembered it in the first place. No one else could even find it.

Indeed I just now looked it up, found the exact article you just posted after a little looking, looked through it, and assumed it couldn't be what you're talking about because it doesn't mention Smash Bros., and moved on.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If you play it right, the game can go on for as long as you want it to. ;)
Is playing for a couple more turns really going to matter?

Especially near the end when you get tired of the game

Besides, where is the fun in playing something right?

Hong

The Strongest
@ Pyra Pyra is competing with me for the most obnoxiously visually distracting signature, I see. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom