• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Wasn't there an episode Muriel and Eustace got their insides sucked out by aliens? I had nightmares from that.

That was an episode, right?
Think so.

I also remember another episode where some alien tricks Muriel and she slowly turns into an alien over the episode for him to marry. Transformations always weird me out. :x

Belly Button lint.
You mean his lint was sharp enough to form giant flying daggers?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Belly Button lint.
How??? He doesn't even wear a shirt for the lint to exist right??? JESLIJFL:DKJ:ALKSJD I'm so grossed out..... Its like freaking bones and crap from his belly holes uuguguhasdfahsl

"Thats my lint"-crazy lady from courage the cowardly dog.

xelasseh

Smash Apprentice

I don't know if anyone posted this yet but these Smash variants of these comics coming this fall look pretty dang sweet.

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

I dunno if any of you have seen Kirby: Right back at ya but...they slipped in a Star Fox reference in episode 12! (Probably for giggles)

Its General Pepper!

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
And yet, Shadow's just an Assist Trophy again.

You seriously can't tell that's just Ghirahim's artwork from Skyward Sword (which is not even a 3-D model) and a pic from a scene in Skyward Sword?
I think that's the joke. Let's face it, nothing escapes Sakurai. It;s becoming apparent now that we're finding holes in the Gematsu leak.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Jeez guys, leave him alone. Troll or not, it's not like he's pestering anyone. Just leave it with a simple "no."

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
@KenithTheGatherer
Now do you see what happens when I try to support Ghirahim?
In the name of Guru Nanak, Cliff.

It has nothing to do with Ghirahim, and everything to do with your continuing habit to post those "Newcomer leaks" every now and again -- even though for each such picture you post, people here have informed you that these kinds of "leaks" you've been finding and posting can be outed as fabrications at the first glance.

If you wish to support Ghirahim, then you can A) play SS, if you have yet to, B) argue in favour of Ghirahim's inclusion when appropriate, C) display Ghirahim in your avatars and banners, D) cease to post these Newcomer Leak photos, and E) shake dat ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom