• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
he's not epic; just cocky. That move wouldn't have worked had I thought that the bowsercide still went to him as the win.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
It was a tournament, if he was being a jerk its because he has a confidence level and you made yourself seem Free by goofing off.

This isnt like, a real sport or super duper serious professional face bros.

this is super smash brothers its a ****ing game, Some people are confindent in there ability. lol

Pretty sure this bowser is a lucario main named MN or something to that extant.

the bottom line is he deserved to win because he landed a killing blow and took all your stocks before you could take his. thats who this game works man.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I don't even know him. But seriously, he must have thought he really accomplished something. He was just too smug and cocky to be someone you would want to play with.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Snap there is a difference between justified confidence and haughty disregard for other people.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
the bottom line is he deserved to win because he landed a killing blow and took all your stocks before you could take his. thats who this game works man.

Mike drinking a five hour energy salt before the tournament.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
like when I beat him 7-8 times in friendlies he immediately snapped his controller out of the wii and walked away; didn't say good games; good bye; nothing; just walked away angry

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
he didn't take my stocks before I took his is the point; that's why BBR has changed their ruling; the stocks go to 0 at the same time.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
like when I beat him 7-8 times in friendlies he immediately snapped his controller out of the wii and walked away; didn't say good games; good bye; nothing; just walked away angry
Wasnt tournament, therefore doesnt matter. this is coming from the guy who constantly calls people *******s as they play him.

lmao seriously. this is making my night.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
when I say it, it is out of fun; i mean nothing by it; and the people I play with know it. That is just fun poking. Its another thing to say it in all seriousness. Like seriously, I cannot believe you defend someone for being such an ***

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
when I say it, it is out of fun; i mean nothing by it; and the people I play with no it. That is just fun poking. Its another thing to say it in all seriousness. Like seriously, I cannot believe you defend someone for being such an ***
how do you know this guy wasnt just playing around?

how do you know if this guy was being super serious?

Pretty sure this guy mained lucario and he was playing bowser against you IN TOURNAMENT.

its not just a river in Egypt.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
demeanor gives it all away; and snapping your cord out without even saying goodbye doesn't seem like something a fun-loving guy would do

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I'll do shoutouts after all of this bowser stuff is over.

But generally, I agree that you should not "play around" in tournament and then complain that you lose that game, despite how you lost. If you can reliably 3-stock any bowser because zelda "[wrecks]" bowser, why didn't you? Especially if in you knew he was a jerk due to prior friendlies where the guy purportedly ripped his controller out and stormed away angrily. Why not just three stock him and put him in his place?

Too many inconsistencies with this series of posts for me to get behind anything ZeldaRox says.

Top Bottom