• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SLASTv2 - Smells Like a Smash Tournament version 2: 09/18/2010, Wichita, KS

Which day would you rather have SLASTv2???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fragbait

Smash Master
I should probably say that, due to money issues, I'm gonna have to call off my MMs. But anyone who agreed to one, I want to play you pre-tourney. You all offered to use characters that I need XP against.

The S Word

Smash Cadet
@MegaRobMan
I've already asked Watts to team. If he decides not to come, then sure, I'll team with you if we both still don't have partners lol.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Right on, figured I'd ask since we get to keep our points if we team again :-0 Also Amagon is almost impossible, I don't have a memory of me beating that game without the use of a Game Genie, not to be confused with GG222.

Any word on housing yet or is Domo taking all of Nebraska? Sorry I'm a newb at this whole OOS thing.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Same.

If they end up not being able to hold everyone, then we'll find another place to spread you guys out.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Same.

If they end up not being able to hold everyone, then we'll find another place to spread you guys out.
Don't make promises you know you/we can't keep.

Sorry, but I really don't know where to put people. I still don't know where I'm shoving my carpool. Lol, 'cause I'm not housing them. And without Cameron, the only people we really have are you, Nynja, Mr. Doom/Holms and Clel. Out of those names, I think you're the only one who has ever housed people at all.

I just don't think it's fair to just say, "we'll find you a place" when we know we're struggling to find anywhere.

MJG

Smash Hero
Zeton has free space (IIRC)

As of right now I am pretty sure some of the housing goes like this:

Domo:
Nebraska Car #1 (and MJG)

MO

Zeton:

I am not sure.

So yea...correct me if I am wrong MO...but that is what it looks like so far.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Don't make promises you know you/we can't keep.

Sorry, but I really don't know where to put people. I still don't know where I'm shoving my carpool. Lol, 'cause I'm not housing them. And without Cameron, the only people we really have are you, Nynja, Mr. Doom/Holms and Clel. Out of those names, I think you're the only one who has ever housed people at all.

I just don't think it's fair to just say, "we'll find you a place" when we know we're struggling to find anywhere.
You don't have to call me out like that. >_>

I see your point though.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
You don't have to call me out like that. >_>

I see your point though.
Lol. No harm intended. It's just better to confront it now rather than with people at our door steps with sleeping bags.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I would like to say it's not that I don't want to house, it's just that I won't actually be at my house Friday, and thus unable to watch you guys, so I can't let you stay there.

Cook

Smash Master
So how do we contact Domo? Doesn't he not have internet? And is Zeton ever actually on here?

MJG

Smash Hero
So how do we contact Domo? Doesn't he not have internet? And is Zeton ever actually on here?
I can talk to domo for you guys over AIM (and actually copy and paste our convo so you guys have a CONFIRMED place to stay)...even though I doubt he will have a problem with you guys staying.

I have zeton's number (As well as some other Wichita players I am assuming)

So yea...whichever place you wanna stay at...just figure things out soon

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Zeton has internet on his phone. He just doesn't know about this thread.

I'm sure Nicole would want to stay there since it'd be good practice for her.

Nicole

Smash Champion
as long as we have somewhere i dont care where we stay. but i woudlnt mind staying at zetons and practicing some dubz, since we're going to win them this time.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Well, being the only person to have actually asked domo I know 4rice's pool is staying there... lol.

EDIT: Zeton's number - 620-664-3576

MJG

Smash Hero
Actually, I was the first to ask domo :)

Its cause im black...so I am just naturally faster than you.

I already asked domo for you guys yesterday...idk if he was at work ten or not but he didn't respond.

Who is 4rce riding to SLAST with?

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Yea, I don't care who we stay with either as long as we have housing of some sort, haha

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Umm... I knew about the thread just didn't have time to post. I'm a busy man. Nicole feel free to call me in the moring time if you still need a place to stay. Don't call after 3 since I will be at work.

And future reference don't post my number on the boards and assume anything from me please.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
my phones being lame so i have to double post. since i live so close to zeton that if u make noise you could wake me up. imma be over there most likely.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Zeton, could you take the Nebraska car #2 as well or should I hope Domo lives in a spacious manor with room for everyone?

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
Well i may need a teammate...anyone game?
I can most likely team with you. I have a soild wario in dubz and i can use pocket mk kinda:laugh:

Btw ANY Tl that thinks they can beat me on BF is welcome to try. Ive never lost to TL there online or offline. Its my **** stage for him ^_^

Cook

Smash Master
Hey Cameron, Future needs a partner for this and me and him did pretty well at the last tournament we went to, so I was kind of wanting to team with him. I wasn't gonna say anything if you couldn't get a partner, but it looks like Nate needs a partner now, so maybe you guys could hook up. If you really want to team with me, though, then I def still will because I also think me and you could do pretty well (not sure what characters we'd use, though, lol). I guess Future could try to team with Nate, then. So lemme know if that's alright with you or if you want to hang on to me, lol.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hmm. I've been working out ways to team with you all week, so it would throw me off to switch gears at this point. If you don't mind, I'd really prefer we give it a shot. I've been trying to practice ways of using ROB that don't **** with Olimar, and with going G&W more in doubles in a support capacity. I think G&W/Oli can be very effective.

Top Bottom