• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SLASTv2 - Smells Like a Smash Tournament version 2: 09/18/2010, Wichita, KS

Which day would you rather have SLASTv2???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry guys im still going with the girl no matter what. I just won't be able to do singles lol.
And i need someone to teeeeam with :O

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Good news, my car is ready for me to get probably monday so almost no matter what Nebraska Car #2 will be there.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I don't do money matches unless
A. I am facing an idiot scrub I know I can beat (Not applicable here, Mr. Diddy Kong)
B. They are for 1-2 dollars and/or we play on Random (Ask Fino and the time he got ice climbers in 2 of the 4 matches we had, DK vs Ice Climbers on Rainbow cruise was hilarious, almost as much as me D-airing to my death on PS2 with Fox on all 3 of my lives).

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i have generated interest from OK/TX. you can thank me later and need housing.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
If i can put 3 bucks up to your 5
Done.

I don't do money matches unless
A. I am facing an idiot scrub I know I can beat (Not applicable here, Mr. Diddy Kong)
B. They are for 1-2 dollars and/or we play on Random (Ask Fino and the time he got ice climbers in 2 of the 4 matches we had, DK vs Ice Climbers on Rainbow cruise was hilarious, almost as much as me D-airing to my death on PS2 with Fox on all 3 of my lives).
Sure. 1 re-roll each?

THuGz

Smash Lord
I would be willing to do mm's in some form of fun type situation - like a low tier mm or we pick 4 chars we don't main put them in a hat, pick one and mm; of course, i would still put up less money.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
This might be a bad time to mention I can't house anyone for this. Zeton/Dom are probably gonna have to cover you guys on this one, because I won't be available to take care of people at my place.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So this is a bad time to say that Nebraska is going to need more housing cause we got 4 in Smeesh's car too.

Also, S-word do you wanna team again (assuming I won't team with those others I asked/volunteered to be with). I'm not smarter than the average bear in teams but maybe Tyser can make that happen. He plays D3 so if we did that combo again I'd have practice.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So Whose going to be housing for this cause Nebraska needs housing more likely?

Nicole

Smash Champion
^we cant stay on saturday because i have to work sunday at 10am

MO needs friday housing only.

Top Bottom