• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skynet Gaming Smash Bros. Brawl West Michigan

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
As far as I can tell, Stella (my van) is good to go. I gotta fix out some minor(ish) kinks, but other then that, it should be legit~

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
SE MI Carpool

YO

If everything turns up like it has, we have our 7 confirmed people for the carpool.

-Leaving from AA Sunday morning-
1. Wuvs
2. Ori_bro
3. Roller
4. Tech_Chase
5. Tutu
-Picking up in Grand Rapids/Cedar Rapids
6. The Lordhelmet
7. The Legendary Troll, L_Cancel

rsr2

Smash Lord
Oh if L_Cancel is going, that guy that talked trash earlier will be worshiping the ground L_Cancel walks. This is going to be interesting. Also, let's just say when I come to this tournament I am going to stand out. Not like a cosplay costume or anything but you will know :p

rsr2

Smash Lord
I posted earlier about one of my friends that moved to Grand Rapids saying that he is going to go to this tournament and win free money. I was like haha okay. If you can't beat me, and I get ***** in Detroit, there is no possible way. He was like, na man I got this. T.C and Roller have dibs on him though. :p

Roller

Smash Legend
Just make sure he pays his tourney entry fee before letting him play us. lol

Who does this guy use btw? =o And ask if he'll do a moneymatch with me.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Not when he uses it though >_>

Like I said, if I can beat him about 70% of the time. You guys can 3 stock him with ease.

rsr2

Smash Lord
if I can beat him about 70% of the time.
I don't think I will ever beat L_Cancel with that high of a percentage. It would probably be like 1% in my lifetime.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Also, fishnax (interesting to see a player from CP) you should definitely try to advertise to casual college players. I know there are a bunch at GRCC, and probably some at places like Aquinas.

Syrensilly

Smash Cadet
I have someone getting some flyers approved for posting at GVSU Allendale campus. Rachel handed out a few to some friends already. I am hearing rumors of about 15 people from there that were practicing today in Kirkhof Hall. I am hoping that they are approved and will go up tomorrow. I'm not sure where I would need to go to get approval at the other colleges, but if anyone has a building name for admin to get approval and names of student centers where they would be seen I'd be more than happy to head out and get them posted there.
-Cheli

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Lordy, the sooner you know that you want us to pick you up the better. I want us to have a full car going, and since we will be in AA I don't wanna ditch someone there that could have gone.

Current Car for AA
1. Wuvs
2. Ori_bro
3. Tech_Chase
4. Roller
5. Tutu
6. L_Cancel
7. Lordy
--
Interested from AA
1. Gio
2. Hot_ArmS

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yo real talk:

Shoutouts to all the West MI players I talked to and chilled with this weekend. Dan, Chet, Mike, Scott (didnt catch the other guy's name) y'all we're mad chill. Tutu and I had an awesome time meeting you folk.

Also sorry to Mike for gaying him so hard when we played in tournament lmao.

Legitimately hyped for this tournament now.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
All he West MI people i talked to at Youmacon said they were going to this, so I'm even more hyped.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Considering that this tourney is getting a lot of hype, I feel like begging LOE1 to give me a ride to this.

Top Bottom