• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skynet Gaming Smash Bros. Brawl West Michigan

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Ori, get out of here with those decent TCGs and start playing the greatest game ever made.
You play magic? Wtfff haha. Didnt know anyone played really.

Ori i have an old school highlander deck. Full of banned cards too :D

:phone:

ExplodingClay

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. Ha ha. I can't make it on Sat because I spent my save money on a 3DS, forgetting about the tourney. Since this one is 3 weeks away, so I'll get the money for it easily.

Syrensilly

Smash Cadet
The closest bar...a couple blocks down the street. I think Cheers is closest and also has good noms. There's several on Plainfield. Just FYI Skynet is an alcohol free zone. (One or two before you show up is ok, coming in completely thrashed, we have to ask people to leave.)

The MTG tourney try a direct link to the FB group?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/152777078135569/

Still working on the housing but am trying to find a good deal. Hope to have something up for you guys tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh no, I'm a gentleman. I'll just want like a beer or so ...But AFTER the tournament may be a different story, if we can gather people..;)

Syrensilly

Smash Cadet
I'm down. I'll prolly need one (or ten) by the time this is over. ;) If we are going to go for cheap drinks that are poured well I'm going to recommend my favorite little dive called The Brew that's a little over a mile down the road toward the highway. If you want to go for food with your drinks, I'd say Cheers.

ZTD | TECHnology

I like these options. Cheers might be a good bet though, we generally like to go out to eat as well after a tournament and hang out/drink etc.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Yo what the ****, everyone is coming out of the MTG closet now lmao.
My fault. And rsr2, PM me with what you want to know, I'll let you know what's up.

Still looking to make it out to this. My tournament yesterday was cut during Loser's finals due to some drunk ******* careening off the road and blowing a transformer. The entire area lost power.

Weird story bro.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Ask Tech, he knows the power of Yoshi :troll:

Yeah Miles that is pretty crazy. I actually kind'of laughed at that story to be honest : \

It is looking really good now for me going to this tournament. I am getting pretty excited actually :D To finally play Brawl for the third time this year. It's crazy :O

ZTD | TECHnology

I dunno man, I (as well as Castle Siege lol) did some work on a certain Yoshi this weekend. I might be able to overcome this brokenness.

Maybe.

inb4hades

ZTD | TECHnology

That was Game 2 lmao. That was so stupid, I almost wanted to replay that because of the terrible luck Dakota had. Regardless...

Dinosaurs deserve to be fossils.

ExplodingClay

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like I may see some Yoshis there. I don't get to see them very often. Anyways, I've gotta see if Atomsk is open for training before the tourney. Oh, and I may bring my SD card if i can finish my file replacements.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
The current car is looking like this if we use Dakota's minivan

1. Wuvs
2. Ori_bro
3. Tutu
4. Roller
5. Tech_Chase
6. ???
7. Hopefully L_Cancel if he wants us to get him while we are in GR.

ZTD | TECHnology

Yo where is my spot? I was like the first one to ask lol

I was going to spend the night at Roller's after we got back from Revenge and get picked up with him to save like 30 minutes or so.

ExplodingClay

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm gonna stop posting on this thread for a while so I can focus on training with X-Factor online. I'll see you all at the tournament.

Top Bottom