• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Simpsons Mafia: will homer survive?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
No, I just asked Macman and he told me not to anything about it anymore. Also, why would I bluff now? I'm dead and I'll flip Homer Simpson. No point in lying cuz whatever I flip will confirm what I said.

:059:

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
How am i 100% scum? Remember, this is my first swf mafia game. How was i supposed to know i could nameclaim? My role pm said that i was not allowed to reveal anything about the role, and i thought that names were included.

Ans about them claiming,maybe not all homers are the same? Kind of like different types of cops.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Omni stop posting, you're looking scummier by the minute.

And I want to try and remain clear for what I'm trying.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
You're bluffing, Kevin. Pretty sure you don't have any plan and you're blowing smoke up our *****.

Announcing that you have a plan is a horrible start to proceeding with any plan. You should know Doc protection will not automatically keep you alive the next day; especially if the Mafia REALLY wants you dead.

Regardless, you should be ashamed for leading everyone on. Fabricating plans just to protect yourself so you can come up with some fake scheme toMorrow is not nice, Kevin.

Omni

BRoomer
*bangs head against wall* Omni you're ****ing dumb.
Playing the "You're Dumb" card doesn't make you any less of a liar.

Man, it must be great to be a veteran; I can't wait until I get to use that card.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Again, I'm not playing a veteran card, you're just being stupid.

You're looking at this **** so tunnelvisioned worms are making fun of you.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Day End Vote Count:

[1]KevinM: Omis
[1]Rockin: Omni
[6]Gheb: McFox, Rockin, Frozenflame, Riddle, Cacti, KevinM

Gheb has been lynched.

You all crowd around Gheb. He had to be the one who defiled the statue. One of you pulls out a huge machete. Gheb starts to back away from the crowd. He is shaking and tears begin to pour out from his eyes. The crowd continues to inch towards him. Gheb abruptly turns around and tries to run, but immediately bumps straight into the defiled statue. He finds himself a little dazed and on the floor after his collision with the statue. It only takes him a few seconds to remember what kind of situation he is in. But now he is surrounded, and there is no escape.

“Please guys, you are making a mistake!! I didn’t do it.” You guys just continue to stare at him with bloodthirsty eyes. He MUST BE PUNISHED! A few more of you begin to produce weapons from out of nowhere. Pick-axes, torches, and chainsaws make their way into hands of the villagers. It is suddenly night out and you hear lighting striking in the background. It begins to rain, and the drops have a bitter metallic taste to them. You swear the atmosphere is in a tint of red.

“No… I would never do something like this. I’m Homer Simpson!”

“You lie!” The enraged man flings his machete at Gheb. It pierces right through his bloated stomach and pins Gheb to the wall. A feeble “D’oH” escape his lips. Without a doubt you all realize that you have just killed Gheb, [aka Homer Simpson the Bart Simspons(Marshy) Lyncher].

You all look bewildered. “Huh” One of you says. “But I’m Homer Simpson…” You all look at him, your confusion increasing.

“No… you can’t be because I’m Homer.” Another calls out.

“I like donuts.”

“Mmm… Doughnuts.” Almost all of you say in unison.

“Wait a minute… I’m homer, and all I want to do is get rid of that little brat over there. Everyone turns to look towards what he’s pointing at. Marshy finds that everyone’s looking at him.

“Heh, yea that’s a good idea. The little scoundrel Bart has been getting on my last nerves.”

The group of people start to move towards Marshy. “Hey wait no. I’m Homer Simpson. They all continue to move towards him, disregarding his statements. “You guys are all crazy. I'm not Bart..! This is all crazy talk.” he mumbles a bit nervous. They continue forward. One person pokes him with a pitch fork. Marshy yelps and tries to run away. But like Gheb, he runs smack dab into the same statue. He hits the floor a bit dazed. But comes to his senses quickly as he sees the angry mob again. He gets up and yet again tries to run away… “D’oH!!!” Marshy immediately slips on Gheb’s blood and lands on his back hard.

The camera begins to zoom out as 9 naked homers with various weapons begin to approach the last Homer. Homer lets out a gut wrenching scream and then an evil laugh is heard in the background as the screen fades to black.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AtcZi3Zl1c

Stay tuned for another thrilling episode of the Simpsons!

___
Basically, this was just the pregame. Everyone was given the role of Homer Simpson, the bart simpson lyncher. And marshy was given the role of Homer Simpson, vanilla townie. I thought it would be funny to have Marshy get lynched during the RVS...but clearly that didn't happen that way. Oh well. It's pretty interesting to see how the majority of people play lyncher.

Also, the real game will start later this week. All the roles are completely finished, I'm just waiting for McFox to get back from wherever he is. If you guys want, I can randomize the roles now and send them out to you.

*Omni was the only person who knew about this the whole time.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
lol I blow.

btw Macman I hate you for giving me the hardest winning condition EVER.

>_<

Riddle

Smash Lord
I had a feeling it would be something like this after everybody claimed homer. >.>

Good Job Marshy. Living without getting lynched with 9 lynchers on you. Takes some skill.

:mad: I was doing so well this game. I was doin' some good indie hunting and had Gheb completely convinced I was town.

WTF was your plan Kevin???

Edit: Send da Roles!!!!!111!!!!!!!1!!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Omg, I fail. Forget my last post.

So this starts if McFox is back? That's like ... a whole week?

Time to focus on Ronike's TS Mafia for now...

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

Good Job Marshy. Living without getting lynched with 9 lynchers on you. Takes some skill.

all honesty, I think everyone was too afraid to just run up and go after Marshy, cause he'd just effing retaliate and make you look stupid/possibly lead the lynch against you. I mean, being a lyncher and the fact you was the only one made you feel you were more cautious. At least, that's how I felt

I was frowning at Macman cause my lynch target was Marshy, the same guy who wanted everyone to nameclaim and half of the townies looked at him wrong (in reference to DinoMafia). Really, I thought Marshy was in mafia in this game. Once Gheb, KevinM, and then Marshy claimed homer, I was a bit more scared. I thought Mafia was trying to flesh me out, forcing me to name claim. Guess I was wrong >_>

anyway, **** you Macman and your pregame confusion scheme lol

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Once Gheb, KevinM, and then Marshy claimed homer, I was a bit more scared.
Btw this was the reason I said "I know there aren't only Homer Simpsons in this game". The role PM said that Marshy = Bart so I thought he was lying *shrugs*

Omni

BRoomer
On that note, find a replacement for me before the game starts.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You should ask ChiboSempai, Omni. He already asked in the sign-up thread about a possibility of him joining Rockin's upcoming mafia game. All spots were taken already though so he might want to join this one...

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I was going to say I was a flavor cop, and say I copped Cacti but was bussed to Marshy and received Eat My Shorts.

That way I never revealed my role but still got his "guilty" without claiming a cop for the cop to CC.

Omni stop thinking I don't know what I'm doing.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
lol. if someone had just jokevoted me and said "wagon!" that might've done it. i enjoyed the pseudo scumhunting from everyone. and i thought i was a tree stump the way my role pm was worded

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha I was so just trying to act like I was searching so I could lead a lynch on Marshy d2XD Anyway, preperation for the real game begins now!(also, Mac, you just won for the most confusing point of any SWF game of all timeXD)

Riddle

Smash Lord
We are the best indy-hunters ever. Every single one of my votes was on an independent or scum. thats how good I am

Omni

BRoomer
I was going to say I was a flavor cop, and say I copped Cacti but was bussed to Marshy and received Eat My Shorts.

That way I never revealed my role but still got his "guilty" without claiming a cop for the cop to CC.

Omni stop thinking I don't know what I'm doing.
I did know what you were doing. Didn't you read that I knew we all had the same roles from the get go? :laugh:

And that's why I said your proof needs to be in the flavor because I knew you would just come up with a story D2.

It was a good idea, but it was only going to benefit you if you felt you were the only one person with that objective.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
all honesty, I think everyone was too afraid to just run up and go after Marshy, cause he'd just effing retaliate and make you look stupid/possibly lead the lynch against you. I mean, being a lyncher and the fact you was the only one made you feel you were more cautious. At least, that's how I felt
hahaha I agree.

Man, ya'll didn't let me get to see marshy's reaction to getting bandwagoned all the way to a lynch just out of the blue.

anyways, should I send out role pms now? even though the game doesn't start for a couple of day. Any factions that are allowed to talk outside the thread would get a headstart.... is that ok with everyone?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
anyways, should I send out role pms now? even though the game doesn't start for a couple of day. Any factions that are allowed to talk outside the thread would get a headstart.... is that ok with everyone?
yes. everyone already confirmed once

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
aiight w/e sending em out now.

REMEMBER: Do not start talking about anything game-wise until I officially start the day. If you have any questions about your role, IM me at Yedispaghetti [sexyass sn] on AIM. Your question will probably have been answered by the starting flavor.

You guys can talk about the pregame though.

Omni

BRoomer
I'll be playing differently then normal this game. Hurry up with the role's fool.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Got my role.

"I'll be playing differently then normal this game."

I'm curious to hear what you mean (assuming it's not a joke).

Omni

BRoomer
It's exactly how it sounds. Don't look too far into it.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I'll start when I come back from uh where I'm goin this weekend. So by Monday at the latest.

Top Bottom