• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Simpsons Mafia: will homer survive?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Welcome to Simpsons Mafia!

Oh No! A town meeting has been called today. It has come to your attention that the statue of Jebediah Springfield has been vandalized. You suspect that this may just be the beginning of a whole onslaught of pranks. You have to weed out the pranksters before you become the target of a prank!

=D

Roles will be sent out shortly.

Rules:

Fundamental:
1. Unless otherwise stated, breaking any of the following rules will result in 1 penalty point. When you have accumulated 3 points, I reserve the right to replace or mod-kill you. You will be notified when you receive a penalty point.
2. Editing your posts is against the rules. If you edit any post, for any reason, I will reverse the edit.
3. Do not personally attack another player. Arguments against dumb logic or terrible play are acceptable, but repeated attempts to offend another player will result in replacement of you, not them.
4. Any mod quoting will result in an automatic 3 points.

Communication:
1. Unless otherwise stated in your role PM, communication with anyone about the game outside of the game thread is not allowed. This includes communicating with other players, communicating with dead players, communicating with people who are not playing, anyone. If communication is allowed, you must PM me the transcripts – failure to do so will result in a penalty point.
2. Do not quote mod PMs, and do not fake a quoted mod PM. Do not post the quote, image, or any of the information that is in your role PM. Breaking this rule can result in a modkill. Simply put everything in your own words and you will be fine. Do not attempt to refer to your image in any way. (This rule does not apply to situations where you are quoting your PM to someone with whom you are allowed to privately communicate.)

Voting and Lynching:
1. All actions, including voting, must be bolded (vote: M3D).
2. When changing your vote, it is courteous but not required to unvote before you revote (unvote vote: Marshy).
3. A lynch will occur when someone has received n/2 + 1 votes, rounded down to the nearest integer, where n is the number of players currently alive. When a lynch occurs, the Day will end.
4. You may vote for a ‘no lynch’ if desired (vote: No Lynch). If a majority of the players in the game vote for a no lynch, the Day will end.
5. If a majority of votes has not been reached at deadline, the player with the highest amount of votes will be lynched. In case of a tie, the player who reached that number first will be lynched.
6. If a lynch occurs, then the game enters Twilight, where all currently alive players (including the soon-to-be-lynched) may still communicate but actions cannot be made unless otherwise stated. The game will then progress to Night when the Lynch scene is posted.
7. The thread will be locked at Night. Unless otherwise stated, posting at Night in the locked thread (moderators) will result in a penalty point and your post being deleted.
8. Once you have died, you are allowed to make one final post. However, this post may only include one of the following phrases: “bah go town,” “bah go scum,” or “bah go indy.”
Game Specific Rules:
1.MARSHY'S INACTIVITY RULE!: This is a new rule we are testing out. There will not be any formal activity requirements, however, it will up to the players of the game to prod a member they deem as being inactive. If you believe that someone is not posting enough, you can request to prod them. [i.e. prod: Tom]If 3 [or the majority] people request to prod the same player and the player has yet to post. The player will have 48 hours, starting from the last prod request to post. If the player does not, they will be eligible for replacement or even modkilling. This allows the players to control how active [or inactive] everyone else is in the game. So if for some reason you won't be able to post, would be in your best interest to mention that in the thread.
I decided to just get rid of the inactivity rule. Now it's just if you don't post in 60 hours you get prodded. If you get 3 prods, you get replaced or modkilled.
2.Each Day will have a deadline of about 14 days.
3.Confirm in thread please.
4.Have fun!

Sign-ups!
(Small)Macman's The Simpsons Mafia:
Alive:
1. Marshy
2. Mentos
3. McFox
4. Rockin
5. Omni Steel Chibosempai Karthik King
7. KevinM
8. Frozenflame751
9. Gheb

Dead:
10. Cacti
6. Riddle
11. Omis Junglefever
The real D1 starts
Cacti aka Ned Flanders the neighborly doctor lynched day 1
Riddle aka Mr. Burns the mafia yakuza died night 1
Junglefever aka Maggie Simpson the tracker lynched day 2

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I'm just going to start the game, I don't want to hold it up waiting for everyone to confirm.

D1 START

Vote Count: None!

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
/confirmed

And also, due to Marshy's Inactive Rule, I am putting it out there right now that I will not have access from September 13th to September 20th. I'll be camping for a week, and I almost definitely will not have internet access. Otherwise, I'll be here.

Vote: mentos

Everyone knows the first person to vote is always mafia. It's Rule # whatever the next available number is.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Stop voting McFox! Jump onto the frozenflame bandwagon!
I can't! he's hating on Pikachu, one of the most kickass pokemon out there. And if he's insulting Pikachu, that means he's getting at Pichu and Raichu (who I love dearly)

It's obvious that he's mafia D:

Also, frozenflame is too cool. People are obviously jealous of his tracking skillz >>

Riddle

Smash Lord
Lol you need to be more quiet cacti, you are getting quite annoying as gheb said. Its RVS, but there is no need to vote 4 different people.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Unvote Vote Riddle
Unvote Vote Gheb
Unvote Vote Cacti
Unvote Vote McFox
Unvote Vote Marshy
Unvote Vote Rockin
Unvote Vote Omni
Unvote Vote Omis

Now, you may complain I voted too much, but I have now voted for every scum today

Riddle

Smash Lord
Unvote Vote Riddle
Unvote Vote Gheb
Unvote Vote Cacti
Unvote Vote McFox
Unvote Vote Marshy
Unvote Vote Rockin
Unvote Vote Omni
Unvote Vote Omis

Now, you may complain I voted too much, but I have now voted for every scum today
What is your reason for voting Omis, does he seem scummy to you? Are you maf looking for an easy lynch? I find you highly suspicious, because you voted without reason even in the RVS. Your vote on Omis was pretty suspicious.

Unvote, Vote: mentosman8

Riddle

Smash Lord

jk. I'm not really serious. Unvote

But seriously, how de we know you voted every mafia? You can't prove that. You didnt vote yourself.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Unvote Vote Riddle
Unvote Vote Gheb
Unvote Vote Cacti
Unvote Vote McFox
Unvote Vote Marshy
Unvote Vote Rockin
Unvote Vote Omni
Unvote Vote Omis

He hasn't voted for himself, therefore he hasn't voted for everyone in the game today, therefore he COULDN'T HAVE POSSIBLY voted for every scum in the game.

LYNCH ALL LIARS

Vote: Mentos

Riddle

Smash Lord
He hasn't voted for himself, therefore he hasn't voted for everyone in the game today, therefore he COULDN'T HAVE POSSIBLY voted for every scum in the game.

LYNCH ALL LIARS

Your logic doesn't make sense at all. He could have voted for all of the scum if he was not scum. Just because he didn't necessarily vote all the scum doesn't mean he didn't.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

LYNCH ALL LIARS

He didn't vote for you either...just saying...

Unvote

:059:

Top Bottom