• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Simpsons Mafia: will homer survive?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah my bad, poor choice of words.

What I meant was, without voting for everyone in the game, there is no way to guarantee that he had voted for all of the scum. Also, the fact that I mentioned that he didn't vote himself was just for the sake of example. I'm well aware he didn't vote for me either. The point remains the same.

And lol if you guys actually think I was trying to build a legitimate case against him. XD

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay guys, I think we can cut off the silliness now.

I think it's time we start some discussion. I think everyone is available

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Actually people always yell at me for this so I'm going to explain my vote for you guys watching at home tonight.

Look at his vote list, he left something out of there.

Me.

Curious.

Especially if he flips scum and someone notices my name isn't on that list.

Drawing a connection there buddy or a simple mistake?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha wow, I didn't even notice I missed someoneXD That's what I get for not double checking my list:(

Unvote Vote:Kevin
Unvote

So end my joke votesXD

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Unvote Vote: Marshy

Since playing serious should always start with voting Marshy before he gets off his leash and begins looking for legs to hump. Mad dogg.

Riddle

Smash Lord
So dar we have accomplished very little and we need to go scumhunt.

I have 3 questions for everyone:

1) Do you agree with the policy 'Lynch all Lurkers'?

2) Do you agree with the policy 'Lynch all Liars'?

3) What is your general Day 1 strategy?

My answers:

1) If they are actually not posting I just want them replaced/prodded. However, if they are acrive lurking and not posting anything of content I think they are highly suspicious.

2) Absolutely, town has no reason to lie only scum/indie would lie.

3) I like to ask questions of everyone and then of specific people in general and search for scumtells.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Oh, so are we starting for serious?

Unvote

As for Riddle's questions, I usually play epicmafia, so my answers may be a bit different.

1) If they actually have not been online/posting for a long time, I would prod them I guess. But if they're just popping in every now and then, not really contributing to the town's discussion, I'll put them under more scrutiny as to if they could be scum.

2) "Lying" is a very broad definition. I wouldn't say lynch all liars, as some may be good such as some mafia-exposing tactics that force players to WIFOM (is that abbreviation used in this?) an lie.

3) No lynch for cop

3) Read over what everyone said, try to build up a fos, and see if it is good to lynch or not.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
j/k

both suggestions lead to results sooner or later but we kinda need something to start with. I agree that it's the right time to start going seriously since all players have confirmed ...

:059:

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Right know, as there is not much to go on, I do not have a fos. But I think that Rockin is rather village-ey, as he didn't vote onto Frozen, which as far as I know he says is a good scumhunter that Rockin does not want to get lynched. A mafia might've voted him to try to get a powerful townie lynched.

Lawl.

And you ninja'd me on Gheb's bwing.

Get frozen before he can post again!
I can't! he's hating on Pikachu, one of the most kickass pokemon out there. And if he's insulting Pikachu, that means he's getting at Pichu and Raichu (who I love dearly)

It's obvious that he's mafia D:

Also, frozenflame is too cool. People are obviously jealous of his tracking skillz >>
Of course, this is all speculation, as it was just the random vote start.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I agree with KevinM, but I also understand that it's just speculation.

Just want to say that if a person doesn't vote for someone like Frozen flame, doesn't mean there's a good chance he's town. I didn't RVS Frozen cause...I plainly didn't want to. I like to do some lul RVS and honestly, the whole 'haha, vote ff so he can die before N1' gotten too old, so I moved to McFox, aka 'Paras fanboy' lol.

Then again, people like Tom use these things to analyze other people, so meh. I really don't know how they work in terms of scum hunting. I just use them to pass the time and make lulz post.

As for riddle

1)Not really, if they have a legit reason for it. Only reason I don't like lynching lurkers cause there's half a chance they either come up as town or Mafia. However, if said person is targeted and then decide to lurk, then I may be incline to lynch them

2)Yes, lynch liars >>

Not gonna really answer three. It's a pretty generic question. A lot of people's basic answer is gonna be 'to scum hunt and to analyze.' Everything else is just a bit of something extra they're willing to do. Why ask such a question, riddle?

Riddle

Smash Lord
I agree with KevinM, but I also understand that it's just speculation.

Just want to say that if a person doesn't vote for someone like Frozen flame, doesn't mean there's a good chance he's town. I didn't RVS Frozen cause...I plainly didn't want to. I like to do some lul RVS and honestly, the whole 'haha, vote ff so he can die before N1' gotten too old, so I moved to McFox, aka 'Paras fanboy' lol.

Then again, people like Tom use these things to analyze other people, so meh. I really don't know how they work in terms of scum hunting. I just use them to pass the time and make lulz post.

As for riddle

1)Not really, if they have a legit reason for it. Only reason I don't like lynching lurkers cause there's half a chance they either come up as town or Mafia. However, if said person is targeted and then decide to lurk, then I may be incline to lynch them

2)Yes, lynch liars >>

Not gonna really answer three. It's a pretty generic question. A lot of people's basic answer is gonna be 'to scum hunt and to analyze.' Everything else is just a bit of something extra they're willing to do. Why ask such a question, riddle?
I had already typed the I have 3 questions for everyone part and I couldn't come up with a third question. Seriously, thats my reason. These questions aren't meant to find scum they are meant to stir up discussion.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Honestly, I'm not going to bother answering your questions Riddle. Why? Because they accomplish nothing in terms of finding scum. From what I can see, those are a lot like throwing out the nl idea as soon as joke voting ends. They're just dead end avenues of discussion that aren't going to accomplish anything but make it look like the person asking them is doing something when in reality, it doesn't accomplish anything.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I was actually thinking the same thing Mentos.

You guys keep bringing up questions for the purpose of "scum hunting" but general questions aren't going to help you do that unless you have a plan for them.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I'm just wondering, what does everyone think about the pranksters in this game?

I havn't been watching any of the latest simpsons, so I dunno who to really direct our attention to, or if there's any new characters in the simpson series.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Honestly, I'm not going to bother answering your questions Riddle. Why? Because they accomplish nothing in terms of finding scum. From what I can see, those are a lot like throwing out the nl idea as soon as joke voting ends. They're just dead end avenues of discussion that aren't going to accomplish anything but make it look like the person asking them is doing something when in reality, it doesn't accomplish anything.
My questions were not intended to be used to scum hunt whatsoever. I just wanted to stir up discussion, and get us out of the RVS.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Maybe Riddle's posting up these questions to make it look like he's doing townie things when he's really one of the Pranksters.

@ Rockin, I haven't been really watching the simpsons lately either, but I'm sure that new side characters aren't being adding in. I think that the pranksters would be Bart, as a godfather or something, Nelson, as maybe a roleblocker, then his group of bullies for extra vanilla mafia.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Cacti seems to be doing some major buddying/badnwagoning right now and I don't like it.

Riddle said:
Lol second on teh bwz. You muz be mafz.

You guys are all sacriligious

Unvote, Vote: Gheb_01
Cacti said:
Fos Gheb for bandwagoning :o
Acuses Gheb of bw'ing right after me

Rockin said:
I can't! he's hating on Pikachu, one of the most kickass pokemon out there. And if he's insulting Pikachu, that means he's getting at Pichu and Raichu (who I love dearly)

It's obvious that he's mafia D:

Also, frozenflame is too cool. People are obviously jealous of his tracking skillz >>
Cacti said:
Hmm. You have a good point.

Unvote, Vote: McFox
Agrees with Rockin
Gheb_01 said:
Dude, you're already annoying and the game hasn't even really started yet <_<

Unvote, Vote: Cacti
Cacti said:
Sowwies for voting too much. I'll be quiet now and leave my vote on Omni.
Apoligizes to Gheb for something dumb.

Cacti said:
Oh, so are we starting for serious?

Unvote

As for Riddle's questions, I usually play epicmafia, so my answers may be a bit different.

1) If they actually have not been online/posting for a long time, I would prod them I guess. But if they're just popping in every now and then, not really contributing to the town's discussion, I'll put them under more scrutiny as to if they could be scum.

2) "Lying" is a very broad definition. I wouldn't say lynch all liars, as some may be good such as some mafia-exposing tactics that force players to WIFOM (is that abbreviation used in this?) an lie.

3) No lynch for cop

3) Read over what everyone said, try to build up a fos, and see if it is good to lynch or not.
Answers my questions, but then:

metosman8 said:
KevinM said:
I was actually thinking the same thing Mentos.

You guys keep bringing up questions for the purpose of "scum hunting" but general questions aren't going to help you do that unless you have a plan for them.
He sees these and:

Cacti said:
Maybe Riddle's posting up these questions to make it look like he's doing townie things when he's really one of the Pranksters.

@ Rockin, I haven't been really watching the simpsons lately either, but I'm sure that new side characters aren't being adding in. I think that the pranksters would be Bart, as a godfather or something, Nelson, as maybe a roleblocker, then his group of bullies for extra vanilla mafia.
Decides he doesn't like my questions after all.

Also:

Cacti said:
Right know, as there is not much to go on, I do not have a fos. But I think that Rockin is rather village-ey, as he didn't vote onto Frozen, which as far as I know he says is a good scumhunter that Rockin does not want to get lynched. A mafia might've voted him to try to get a powerful townie lynched.
Decides Rockin is 'village-ey', because of the RVS.

So umm, Vote: Cacti for excessive buddying.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I havn't been watching any of the latest simpsons, so I dunno who to really direct our attention to, or if there's any new characters in the simpson series.
How is this supposed to help us?

:059:

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
OK, Riddle...

Acuses Gheb of bw'ing right after me
I have stated after I posted this that I was ninja'd by you into accusing Gheb for bw'ing. You can go back and check.

Agrees with Rockin
Apoligizes to Gheb for something dumb.
Answers my questions, but then:
He sees these and:
Decides he doesn't like my questions after all.

Also:

Decides Rockin is 'village-ey', because of the RVS.

So umm, Vote: Cacti for excessive buddying.
I stated that this was just a weak speculation, and you're fosing me because buddying during the RVS, while you state that I am scummy because I used something from the RVS. Contradiction?

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
What?

What I'm saying is that one of the reasons he fosed me is because I said that Rockin was village do to things he said during the RVS, but Riddle also had other reasons on me that had to do with things I said in RVS.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You guys act like the RVS is some time not involved in mafia, or if its in fact like its own separate part of the day.

It doesn't go
N0
D1 RVS
D1

It goes
D1

You guys are wronggggggggggggg

Top Bottom