• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Simpsons Mafia: will homer survive?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kk, doesn't everyone claim town inherently in this game? I doubt anyone would claim scum. As for the claim, I think it's iffy. Unsure if Macman would give scum safe-claims, but either way with the yak not a whole lot of benefit is easily seen.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
IT DOES NO GOOD. NONE NADA ZIP.

Why?

Because yakked person gets a safe claim
Every last power role will be killed by mafia
We wont find out who is scum

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm against claims, but it seems like your shutdown of the claim was just this cocky "everyone will claim town" which is like the most unneeded post in the world.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You were the first person to make a case against steel. Has karthik's plays since then convinced you otherwise?
There are a few things that I'd like to mention in regards to KK and why I start having second thoughts about lynching him:

This is maybe just a minor point and possibly doesn't mean anything but I find it weird how nobody was/is against his lynch. Could be scum bussing him but I kept it in the back of my mind most of D2. (I will go more in depth on this below).
Most notably though KK was the only one in favour of the Kevin lynch and I quite frankly think he was right and everybody else was wrong. If we acted as logically as we did D1 by lynching Cacti we should have lynched Kevin yesterDay. Now the whole game is going under in WIFOM - the presence of a Yak and a claimed but still alive Cop is really screwing us at the moment imo. The fact that Karthik - and only him - proposed the most benefitial lynch for town makes me really wonder if Steel wasn't just playing bad and he's not scum at all. Either way I doubt that KK was the Yakked - Omnisteel have been already suspicious D1 so if KK is scum then he's not Yakked - and what happens if KK is town ... I don't even wat to think about that. Kevin seems to have no problem with lynching KK although yesterDay he said he found me more scummy. Now that the WIFOM game has started he just jumps on KK, the most convenient lynch for toDay - and people follow him just like that? Really?
Right now we have too much WIFOM to deal with to allow the Yak to live and I doubt that KK is the Yak so I really want everybody to consider all options we have before we vote.

By the end of the day I thought D2 was a productive day but in retrospect I felt like we played really bad that day. We were horribly naive to trust a cop claim in a game with a confirmed Yak and logically we should've lynched Kevin yesterDay. Since KK was the only one to even consider that an option and the fact that Kevin is now playing a blatant hypocrite makes me think that KK shouldn't necessarily be lynched toDay - unless we can't find anybody better (because I still think he's scum - he's just not the Yak).

The other reason I think D2 was bad is becuase we really focused way too much on the same 3 players, which gave the other scumbag (assuming that out of Kev/KK only 1 is scum) the perfect opportunity to safely slip under the radar the whole Day. I think toDay will either be a KK or Kevin lynch and atm I think it's Kevin to be honest. A good bulk of the WIFOM comes from the mere fact, that he's still alive. As long as we don't find a stronger contender for the Yak target I think he's the play toDay. But then again I don't trust KK in the slightest despite what he said yesterDay so I'm really thinking it's a 50/50 between them.

I think we should really start to look at other players though. The only other way we can win is if both Kevin AND KK are scum but it's just speculation. Many players have not been talked about AT ALL and troubles me atm:

Frozen has pushed the Jungle lynch without voting him and he only mentioned KK once late in D2. In fact he didn't vote at all during D2. He has never been suspicious D1 either and he could've been yakked.
Rockin hasn't been construcive D2. He had like 5 posts, 3 of them were a pretty poor case against me and 1 was where he jumped the Jungle BW. He wasn't suspicious D1 at all but pretty much coasted through D2, which could be the result of the Yak

I find those 2 players really hard to trust at the moment. I think we should start discussing our other options besides Kevin/KK or else we might start D4 (if there will even be one) with empty hands.

1)We lost cacti only cause of stupidness of himself. Everyone else: fate was against them
I think your missing the point. It's like this:

Gheb: "Should we claim?"
McFox: "Nope we will only out PRs"
Gheb: "Most of them are dead already."

2) Massclaim is still bad.
Majority is against it anyways.

:059:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Gheb the reason I've jumped off of you is I've decided you play anti-town no matter what role you're dealt.

So I'm ignoring you for all intensive purposes to find the other scum in this game.

Also I don't see how lynching the Un CC'd Cop is the best idea ever.

It's not.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I decided to look back at the game yet again cause I remembered something KevinM said when Jungle mistook him as Officer Wiggums.

If I investigated a guilty would I have gotten an Ino.

Also I'm not Officer Wiggums.

I'm Lou, of the Eddy and Lou gang, the springfield police officers.

He's the Sergeant and is from his wiki MORE competent then Wiggums.

On the right.

That guy.

Way to try and undue my claim before its made, looking scummier by the minute.
1. My guess is probably to keep the WIFOM for you guys. If scum was smart they'd leave me alive so that discussion is once again surrounding me and whether my claim is a lie or not. As for the jungle incident, I'm either Paranoid, or insane. I'd say that there was a possibility I was bus driven or something, but I'm highly skeptical of that and don't even want to toy with that situation.
He quickly attacks Jungle for mistaking him for not only Wiggums, but accusing him of being paranoid/insane. The funny thing is that he now actually admits to possibly being paranoid/insane, even though he's Lou, who is more 'efficient' then Wiggums.

I then remembered something else, and it does confirm that we do have a roleblocker. However, this doesn't help add on where KevinM's alignment currently stands.

n1 result?
Tracked you, it told me you went no where.
So yeah, Marshy didn't even recruit no one N1. Which leaves Gheb a bit more suspicious in my book again.

Kevin if you're cop, why are you still alive and why did you get a guilty on Jungle?
Mentos, you said lynching Jungle will give us guaranteed info. So what new info do we have now?
How many masons are still alive?

I doubt Gheb has forgotten about this and is just trying to seem useful.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I still don't see how lynching Kev would've been a better option than lynching jungle. The problem was that we didn't know there was a roleblocker; we were counting on Kev's second investigation to give us some answers (that was probably our biggest mistake, in hindsight).

As for the talk about figuring out who was yakked, that's going to be next to impossible. Every single thing you could bring up about who could be yakked is going to be steeped in WIFOM. The yak happened on the first night, and even then, Gheb, you imply that the person who got yakked would be someone who wasn't suspicious D1. But, since the mafia would anticipate us knowing that, mightn't they then pick someone who was a little suspicious, since those people wouldn't be in our "list of potential yaks" pool? Etc. 100% WIFOM

Gheb said:
Kevin seems to have no problem with lynching KK although yesterDay he said he found me more scummy. Now that the WIFOM game has started he just jumps on KK, the most convenient lynch for toDay - and people follow him just like that? Really?
I also really don't like this. You're accusing Kev of leading a lynch on karthik? Really? You were the one who put the pieces together on that one, and I came to the same conclusion on D2. And even if you only want to talk about toDay, my first post of toDay was

McFox said:
I'm still convinced that karthik is the play.
Just because Kev voted first doesn't mean that anyone who also votes karthik is "following" Kev. The only reason I haven't voted is because I don't want to put him at L-2 yet.

Also Rockin, just because Marshy went nowhere doesn't necessarily mean he was blocked. From what I understand, most of the time if a recruiter picks someone in the mafia they are instantly killed. Marshy may not have been confident enough about anyone at the end of D1 to risk it.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Also Rockin, just because Marshy went nowhere doesn't necessarily mean he was blocked. From what I understand, most of the time if a recruiter picks someone in the mafia they are instantly killed. Marshy may not have been confident enough about anyone at the end of D1 to risk it.
Maybe so, but that doesn't help Gheb's predictiment at the slightest. Beginning of D3, he calls out to who was masoned when no one was masoned at all.

Vote: Gheb

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I didn't admit to POSSIBLY being insane/paranoid. The only option is paranoid/insane. Unless you want to make the argument that I was Yak'd. Which is the only option of me being anti-town.

So if you want to argue that your UN CC'd roleblocked Cop is Yak'd go that way. But don't try and push really stupid angles like, you said you didn't think you were insane paranoid and after the guy you got the guilty on flipped town you said you were.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I didn't admit to POSSIBLY being insane/paranoid. The only option is paranoid/insane. Unless you want to make the argument that I was Yak'd. Which is the only option of me being anti-town.

So if you want to argue that your UN CC'd roleblocked Cop is Yak'd go that way. But don't try and push really stupid angles like, you said you didn't think you were insane paranoid and after the guy you got the guilty on flipped town you said you were.
The only thing I'm pointing at is that you argued against Junglefever that you were not Wiggums and that you was not a paranoid/insane cop on D2. And now, on D3, you feel that you're a paranoid/insane cop.

Basically, I'm just contridicting what you said on D2.

In anycase, what does everyone think about the thing I pointed up in terms of Gheb?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You're REALLY reaching here man.

I'm not told if I'm paranoid, insane, or sane. I get a guilty as Lou a cop who's wiki says he's much more proficient then Wiggums.

We lynch the person I have a guilty on.

He turns up town.

Obviously something went wrong there. I admitted the two most likely outcomes with a third possible UNLIKELY outcome.

Unfortunately I was not allowed to test what theory is correct due to being role blocked which basically puts me out here for you guys to decide my fate.

However your line of reasoning here is reaching at it's finest. I don't know if it's a scumtell but I certainly don't agree with what you're trying to pressure.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
You're REALLY reaching here man.

I'm not told if I'm paranoid, insane, or sane. I get a guilty as Lou a cop who's wiki says he's much more proficient then Wiggums.

We lynch the person I have a guilty on.

He turns up town.

Obviously something went wrong there. I admitted the two most likely outcomes with a third possible UNLIKELY outcome.

Unfortunately I was not allowed to test what theory is correct due to being role blocked which basically puts me out here for you guys to decide my fate.

However your line of reasoning here is reaching at it's finest. I don't know if it's a scumtell but I certainly don't agree with what you're trying to pressure.
I know you're not told in your PM whether you're insane or paranoid. Your only way of finding out is seeing the investigation and, if they're mafia, see the result of the lynch. That part I'm not putting you at fault at. However, you were very confident that you got a guilty on Junglefever and argued that Lou is more efficient then Wiggums, only to soon see the result that Junglefever is town, you claimed to have been roleblocked, and you saying you're insane or paranoid. Those are the only things I'm having a hard time feeling whether you're town or not.

I'll admit that if you're lynched, whether how you come up will be some valuable info. Such as, if you're really town, there is indeed a roleblocker and has possibly roleblocked Marshy...not to mention KK could indeed be scum. If you're mafia, that would clear KK (IMO, at least) cause I doubt you'd want to wagon your own buddy in the kind of situation you're in (maybe more focus to Gheb if he lives D3).

Even so, I rather not lynch you (least not at this moment) cause I'm very unsure where you stand. Right now, I'm more focused on Gheb if anything else.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
In anycase, what does everyone think about the thing I pointed up in terms of Gheb?
Well, your only argument against Gheb so far seems to be:

Rockin said:
Maybe so, but that doesn't help Gheb's predictiment at the slightest. Beginning of D3, he calls out to who was masoned when no one was masoned at all.

That he asked about the mason situation at the beginning of the day. Kev and I both called him out on it thinking that he was asking the masons to claim. However, I think frozen hit the nail on the head:

frozen said:
FF feels that Gheb's question about the mason's was directed at everyone as a whole, as if to procure that information if it was publicly available. It seemed as if it was more of an operational question than a question targeted at the remaining masons.

Etc.
This seems to be the correct answer. Gheb wasn't asking for the masons to claim, he simply thought that the town might know the nature of the masonry, and was asking for what he thought was already publicly-available information. I gotta agree with Kev that you're reaching, both about him and about Gheb.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I then remembered something else, and it does confirm that we do have a roleblocker. However, this doesn't help add on where KevinM's alignment currently stands.

So yeah, Marshy didn't even recruit no one N1. Which leaves Gheb a bit more suspicious in my book again.

I doubt Gheb has forgotten about this and is just trying to seem useful.

Why is it so hard for you to believe that I simply forgot about it? Is that all it takes for you to vote me?

I still don't see how lynching Kev would've been a better option than lynching jungle. The problem was that we didn't know there was a roleblocker; we were counting on Kev's second investigation to give us some answers (that was probably our biggest mistake, in hindsight).
We still don't actually know if there's a roleblocker or not.

As for the talk about figuring out who was yakked, that's going to be next to impossible. Every single thing you could bring up about who could be yakked is going to be steeped in WIFOM. The yak happened on the first night, and even then, Gheb, you imply that the person who got yakked would be someone who wasn't suspicious D1. But, since the mafia would anticipate us knowing that, mightn't they then pick someone who was a little suspicious, since those people wouldn't be in our "list of potential yaks" pool? Etc. 100% WIFOM
Of course it's WIFOM. That's the very nature of a Yak. Your concern about unsuspcious people not necessarily being yakked has merit but I still don't see why we shouldn't concern ourselves with it. Last time I checked we need to kill all scumbags to win this game and the yakked player is a scumbag too - WIFOM or not.

I also really don't like this. You're accusing Kev of leading a lynch on karthik? Really? You were the one who put the pieces together on that one, and I came to the same conclusion on D2. And even if you only want to talk about toDay, my first post of toDay was

Just because Kev voted first doesn't mean that anyone who also votes karthik is "following" Kev. The only reason I haven't voted is because I don't want to put him at L-2 yet.
Just to be clear: I never said we shouldn't lynch KK. I just said that I'd prefer to lynch the Yakked player toDay to have as little WIFOM as possible to deal with toMorrow - if we find the yakked player that is. I'm saying it again but we have to find the yakked player sooner or later or else we can't win this game. Nobody likes to deal with WIFOM but what else can we do to find the yakked player?
The problem I'm having is the fact that nobody questions Kevins motives. Yes, we can lynch KK toDay, I'm not against it but Kevin didn't even consider the KK lynch yesterDay. Idk but I don't see why people seem to trust him.

I'll admit that if you're lynched, whether how you come up will be some valuable info. Such as, if you're really town, there is indeed a roleblocker and has possibly roleblocked Marshy...not to mention KK could indeed be scum. If you're mafia, that would clear KK (IMO, at least) cause I doubt you'd want to wagon your own buddy in the kind of situation you're in (maybe more focus to Gheb if he lives D3).

Even so, I rather not lynch you (least not at this moment) cause I'm very unsure where you stand. Right now, I'm more focused on Gheb if anything else.
I don't know what you're "focused" on in regards to me. The fact that I asked about the mechanics of a mason? Or a very minor remark from yesterDay that has absolutely no meaning at all?

karthik_king

Smash Ace
I'm against claims, but it seems like your shutdown of the claim was just this cocky "everyone will claim town" which is like the most unneeded post in the world.
It's a true reason against it and will be used. Now I ask you this kevin, Do you think anyone would claim scum in this game? Claims are absolutely pointless.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I know it's Halloween weekend, and people are busy, but I'm going to

Vote: karthik

anyway. I'm not really afraid of mafia pouncing, since that would be retardedly obvious. So I don't really mind putting him at L-2 if it'll help spur some discussion for when people are able to make it back.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Just a curious question.

If KK turns up town, who should we focus on? The same question if he comes up maf. Let's not end the day too fast now >>

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Well, I don't think Gheb would've built up such a case against kk to bus him, so if kk turns up maf, that basically clears Gheb in my book. On the other hand, I find it odd that, even though Gheb was the first one to bring up karthik, he's now backing off. So I wonder if kk turns up town, does that mean that Gheb didn't want to be seen leading a lynch on a townie?

Also, as Gheb had pointed out somewhat recently, there are people in this game who've barely been scrutinized at all. Me, you, frozen, and mentos pretty much. Out of the people remaining, Kev has been talked about to death, and most people have weighed in on kk one way or the other. If kk comes up town, I'm going to be looking closely at the other players who are left.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Just a curious question.

If KK turns up town, who should we focus on? The same question if he comes up maf. Let's not end the day too fast now >>
This is exactly what I've been saying. We can't just lynch KK now because we'll have 0 opinions/info on all but 1 living player toMorrow. We need to think of other options for toMorrow before we lynch him.

Well, I don't think Gheb would've built up such a case against kk to bus him, so if kk turns up maf, that basically clears Gheb in my book. On the other hand, I find it odd that, even though Gheb was the first one to bring up karthik, he's now backing off. So I wonder if kk turns up town, does that mean that Gheb didn't want to be seen leading a lynch on a townie?
I'm not backing off at all. Have you even been reading my most recent posts? The only things I've been saying were:

- We should not lynch KK before we have talked about all remaining players.
- I don't think KK is the Yak
- I'd rather lynch the Kak toDay than KK if we get that option

Also, as Gheb had pointed out somewhat recently, there are people in this game who've barely been scrutinized at all. Me, you, frozen, and mentos pretty much. Out of the people remaining, Kev has been talked about to death, and most people have weighed in on kk one way or the other. If kk comes up town, I'm going to be looking closely at the other players who are left.
No. We need to look at them now and once we have some good info/opinions on them or the deadline approaches we can lynch KK (unless we find the Yak first for some reason). KK being actually town is a possibility scares me but it's still unlikely. I just want people to analyze each other and the game so far to see what they think of each other. If we fail to do this now we'll start toMorrow empty handed.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, first of all it will be completely impossible to search for the yakked player, and very, very possibly less beneficial to us than finding another scum. Most times a yak turns someone into a goon, so the original maf are the ones who might have powers, finding the yakked is like avoiding the potentially powered maf.

As for the KK lynch, well, I've seen this happen one too many times, and I'm not entirely confident that it isn't just standard KK fare, but let's see what happens.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Even if it is standard kk fare (as Gheb is also saying), I think the most telling thing about him came from steel, when steel jumped ship from Riddle's lynch and switched over to Cacti when it looked like Riddle was going down.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Why do we HAVE to find the Yak, any scum is good at this point.
Yeah, first of all it will be completely impossible to search for the yakked player, and very, very possibly less beneficial to us than finding another scum.
I can't follow your thought process at all. Are you saying that we shouldn't find the yakked player but a scumbag? Newsflash: It's the same thing!

Most times a yak turns someone into a goon, so the original maf are the ones who might have powers, finding the yakked is like avoiding the potentially powered maf.
Can't see how this is the case. Finding the yakked player doesn't stop us from lynching the other scumbag first (even though I admittedly said something different before).
I assume you're referring to my point about us having to lynch the yakked player asap? If that's the case then I admit that you're right but I still fail to see why we should not take our time for the rest of the day to see who could be the other scumbag(s).

As for the KK lynch, well, I've seen this happen one too many times, and I'm not entirely confident that it isn't just standard KK fare, but let's see what happens.
I don't see how people don't understand this . You just need to look at everything since D1 to see how obvious it is:

- Riddle has been working against the Omni wagon early D1 and drawn the attention to Cacti. Riddle was scum and Omni was replaced by Steel and later by Karthik.
- Steel was on the Riddle wagon to make himself look town but quickly jumped the Cacti wagon to ensure his lynch and give Riddle the chance to use his power N1.
- Steel has been contradicting himself heavily. He nudged Cacti/his claim but kept his vote on Riddle. He could point out "1 scumtells" in everything Cacti posts but votes Riddle either way? Why does it take mentos to convinve him when Cacti was apparently obvious scum to him?
- Neither Steel nor Karthik were able to explain that behaviour. The negative highlight was Karthik's OMGUS vote.

D2 has two big post explaining on why Steel/Karthik's the play. I think McFox' 721 (IIRC) summed it up perfectly.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Right now we have too much WIFOM to deal with to allow the Yak to live and I doubt that KK is the Yak so I really want everybody to consider all options we have before we vote.
Just to be clear: I never said we shouldn't lynch KK. I just said that I'd prefer to lynch the Yakked player toDay to have as little WIFOM as possible to deal with toMorrow - if we find the yakked player that is. I'm saying it again but we have to find the yakked player sooner or later or else we can't win this game. Nobody likes to deal with WIFOM but what else can we do to find the yakked player?
I'm not backing off at all. Have you even been reading my most recent posts? The only things I've been saying were:

- We should not lynch KK before we have talked about all remaining players.
- I don't think KK is the Yak
- I'd rather lynch the Kak toDay than KK if we get that option

No. We need to look at them now and once we have some good info/opinions on them or the deadline approaches we can lynch KK (unless we find the Yak first for some reason). KK being actually town is a possibility scares me but it's still unlikely. I just want people to analyze each other and the game so far to see what they think of each other. If we fail to do this now we'll start toMorrow empty handed.

Emphasis mine. Now, these are you're last three posts before you say you can't follow mine and Kev's logic about not being able to look for the yakked player in particular. In each one you make reference to how you would "rather lynch the yakked player" or something along the lines. Major contradiction between that and you saying you couldn't follow me or Kev because the yakked player is the same thing as a scumbag, which is EXACTLY what we were saying, and the opposite of what you were. Response?

karthik_king

Smash Ace
So basically the most incriminating thing about me is steel? If so there is no possible defense I can bring up for it. If there are any other things that incriminate me bring it up because all I see is posts about steel playing poorly.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
steel didn't just "play poorly." If that were the case, we'd have nothing on you. What steel did was clearly jump ship from Riddle (the mafia yakuza) to Cacti (nerfed doc/watcher) for no reason when it looked like the lynch was about to swing towards Riddle. You're right that it puts you personally in a bad spot, but that's just the way it is. Not to mention that nothing you've done yet has convinced me that you are in fact town. All you've contributed to the game so far are things that everyone already knows. You haven't attempted to scumhunt really at all, you've just been sitting back and letting the day progress, only responding to the topic when someone actively calls your name. That says to me that you're attempting to coast in the hopes that more active players will take the spotlight. IMHO, you should've been lynched yesterday.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
FF has officially given up for now on trying to figure out the WIFOM behind KevMo. FF doesn't feel he's the play today but IGMEOY.

FF doesn't agree with Gheb that KevMo was the proper play yesterday. The only reason KevMo is so steeped in WIFOM is because he got roleblocked. If that hadn't happened, we would have a much better idea of what his role/alignment really is. FF doesn't like the fact that Gheb is arguing said point with such certainty despite the fact that his points regarding a KevMo lynch are based on hindsight bias.

KK is doing nothing to convince FF not to trust him. But of course, this is KK we're talking about...

FF is also slightly suspicious of Rockin's questioning of mentos's explanation of how a town roleblocker roleblocking KevMo had great potential benefits. A town roleblocker could easily have caught a lying KevMo if he claimed to have investigated yesterday and he really didn't. FF doesn't feel like that conclusion is tough to reach, but also isn't so sure Rockin was deliberately trying to undermine mentos. Mentos is looking pretty good in FF's book though after that good analysis.

FF also would like to echo the concept KevMo and McFox have stated that you can't particularly search for a yak'd person in a different manner than simply scumhunting. Obviously lynching any scum would be great at this point, and lynching the one who's yakked would be superb, but there isn't really anything we can do differently in our approach to differentiate a yak'd person vs. the original scum.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Emphasis mine. Now, these are you're last three posts before you say you can't follow mine and Kev's logic about not being able to look for the yakked player in particular. In each one you make reference to how you would "rather lynch the yakked player" or something along the lines. Major contradiction between that and you saying you couldn't follow me or Kev because the yakked player is the same thing as a scumbag, which is EXACTLY what we were saying, and the opposite of what you were. Response?
Read my latest posts: I was wrong, you were right. We should lynch KK first.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
steel didn't just "play poorly." If that were the case, we'd have nothing on you. What steel did was clearly jump ship from Riddle (the mafia yakuza) to Cacti (nerfed doc/watcher) for no reason when it looked like the lynch was about to swing towards Riddle. You're right that it puts you personally in a bad spot, but that's just the way it is. Not to mention that nothing you've done yet has convinced me that you are in fact town. All you've contributed to the game so far are things that everyone already knows. You haven't attempted to scumhunt really at all, you've just been sitting back and letting the day progress, only responding to the topic when someone actively calls your name. That says to me that you're attempting to coast in the hopes that more active players will take the spotlight. IMHO, you should've been lynched yesterday.
What would you gain from my lynch? All you would gain is a dead townie. WE should of gone with Kev yesterday. No WIFOM to worry about, we would have known jungle's claim to be true, and we could focus on scumhunting.

Seeing as I am at L-2 right now I am willing to claim to(game)day.

Right now my scumdar is picking up Gheb.

He has been consistently back-tracking, voting me and then unvoting me for no reason(or a very obscure one which I can't pick up). I belive we wasted our chance to find info with KevMo and Gheb is now our play.

Unvote(if I have voted) Vote:Gheb

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nevermind, we should've lynched Karthik yesterday.

Can we please use the rest of the day to get our priorities straight? Who should we go after toMorrow? What if Karthik flips town? Thoughts on mentos/McFox/Frozen/Rockin anybody?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Honestly, it'd be a lot easier to tell who to go after tomorrow once we see what karthik flips, and what ends up happening during the night. I'll have my suspicions on different people depending on what happens to kk. If he flips scum like I assume he will, I know exactly who's next in line for me. If he does end up flipping town, then I'll have to re-evaluate things.

And Gheb, can you ever just have something to say? You are never the first one to take a stand on something. All you do is constantly ask everyone else questions, and wait to see their responses before answering yourself.

Please, answer your own questions.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Honestly, it'd be a lot easier to tell who to go after tomorrow once we see what karthik flips, and what ends up happening during the night. I'll have my suspicions on different people depending on what happens to kk. If he flips scum like I assume he will, I know exactly who's next in line for me. If he does end up flipping town, then I'll have to re-evaluate things.
K

And Gheb, can you ever just have something to say? You are never the first one to take a stand on something. All you do is constantly ask everyone else questions, and wait to see their responses before answering yourself.

Please, answer your own questions.
I already commented on that before but I find Rockin/Frozen more likely to be scum than Mentos/McFox. You're right though that a lot depends on KKs flip.

Vote Karthik_King

karthik_king

Smash Ace
Since now I will have to claim to save myself

I am Fat Tony Town-aligned Individual

I was recruited by Marshy N2, the night he died. I was told I was recruited before I recieved a pm saying he died.

Top Bottom