• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Simpsons Mafia: will homer survive?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
From Wikipedia:

~~~

Fat Tony is a recurring character in the animated sitcom The Simpsons. He is voiced by Joe Mantegna and first appeared in the third season episode "Bart the Murderer".[1] Fat Tony is a gangster. He is the boss of the Springfield Mafia and his henchmen are Legs, Louie, Icepick, and Johnny Tightlips.

~~~

Uh yeah, my vote's staying where it is.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
....err....

Unvote Vote:KK

I'm not voting on you because of what you claimed, but the fact that you've been 'recruited' by Marshy. N2 is the same night Marshy died. Scum slip?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
If KK doesn't flip Mafia Roleblocker ... then it's very likely that Kev was lying about being roleblocked.

:059:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Day End Vote Count

[4]Karthik_King: Kevin, McFox, Gheb, Rockin
[1]Gheb: KK
[2]Not Voting:Mentosman, Frozenflame

It takes 3 to lynch!

Deadline is set for the last second of November 14th. EST

"Arrest that man!"

Fat Tony the vanilla townie has been taken in.

Night Actions fools!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
"Haha!" Nelson points and laughs at Fat Tony. "Well now that I've done that, no point in staying in this hospital room"

Mentos, aka Nelson Muntz the vanilla townie has peaced.

D4 COMMENCE

Day Start Vote Count

[5]Not Voting:Mcfox, Rockin, Kevin, Frozenflame, Gheb

It takes 3 to lynch!

Deadline is set for the last second of November 20th. EST

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Rockin seriously what is the purpose of hammering before HALF of us weighed in on the claim. Did you have any reason for that?

Anyways, I was roleblocked again, I kind of figured. I'm also still alive what do you know.

vote Rockin

Scum or Dumb

I feel like you counted wrong and thought you had the game in hand. At least that's my opinion, maybe you were banking on an indie or something but I'm comfortable with this read.

Also Gheb I don't understand how after saying that over half the game wasn't talked about, you'd home in on the fact that only KK could be the roleblock

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Seriously Rockin, wow.

I'd tell Kev to unvote to prevent a mafia pounce, but I'm pretty convinced that that won't happen.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Gheb I'd like to point out again that you saying if KK flips town then I was probably lying about the role block is a BLATANT contradiction to your stance all of D3.

You said we need to talk more and more about all the people who have barely been discussed. Then you put him at L-1 with little to no discussion, and said if he flipped town then I was lying, basically stating that the ONLY possibility of KK's role is roleblocker or town.

Contradictionssssssss

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
UGH, ****.

Guys, I'm SO sorry I hammered. I didn't mean it AT ALL. I didn't know how many votes he had...not to mention I forgot was even needed. Really wanted others to weigh in on their opinion.

As stated above, I didn't vote KK because of the nameclaim. I knew KK or anyone else would claim for a name that sounded obviously mafia-ish. I voted because he got masoned on N2. At first, I didn't believe it at all cause Marshy got killed that same night. Therefore, KK's words should be bs. There was something in my mind that told me 'Maybe it's the same incident as Omis' style of masoning,' but I felt the odds were too great to happen again

When I saw KK's alignment popped out, I frowned heavily. It WAS the former. I'll explain.

Usually, when a person masons another (and they're town), if the recruiter is dead on that same night, that should mean the recruitment never happen, even if the target was town. However, Omis did it a bit different (and this was actually accidental due to much inexperience in Mafia games). In his game, the mason chosed a townie, got nked, but the recruitment still went through. I don't remember if he had the power to recruit, but it was confirmed.

I didn't think a incident like that could happen again, but unfortunatly it did. =/ Again, I'm VERY sorry for hammering.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I don't buy that at all.

You wanted everyone to weigh in with their opinion on the claim.

but

You voted without checking the number of votes?

I'm calling BS.

Also, how did you "know" that "kk or anyone else" would claim a name that sounded "obviously mafia-ish"?

Also, what does any of that mean?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I don't buy that at all.

You wanted everyone to weigh in with their opinion on the claim.

but

You voted without checking the number of votes?

I'm calling BS.

Also, how did you "know" that "kk or anyone else" would claim a name that sounded "obviously mafia-ish"?

Also, what does any of that mean?
Yeah, I didn't. I knew there were votes (Yeah, I know I said moments ago that I didn't knew, but it was more like I didn't knew how many MORE were on him), I really forgotten how many were needed to lynch.

When I said 'claim anyone mafia-ish,' I meant more as something that obviously sounded mafia. I don't think any mafia would nameclaim something that sounded so mafia-ish. I'm just really going by logic as to what others would do. Most mafias would go for a more safer name, or something that sounds more townish.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Is it possible that KK was a scumbag before Marshy masoned him?
Rockin, your story is hardly credible =/
Frozen are you still alive?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Is it possible that KK was a scumbag before Marshy masoned him?
....I don't know if I should take that question seriously....

when a person gets recruited as a townie, nothing happens. when a person gets recruited as a mafia/independent, it kills off both the recruiter and anyone that has been masoned.

so no, KK was a townie through and through.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jeeeeeeesus...

Rockin, what you're saying makes sense. It struck FF as odd when KK said he had been recruited the day that Marshy masoned him as well, and FF agrees that it definitely looked immediately like an inadvertent scum confession as a result of not know common mason mechanics. However, you should have come forward with that idea and discussed its feasibility with us before hammering. Pulling a quick hammer only stifled everything we had going yesterday.

Not sure if you decided to hammer just out of impulsiveness or were trying to justify a quick hammer and then have the "impulsive" excuse for the next. FF is also still quite unsettled by the still non-productive KevMo. Could very easily be being framed by mafiats but equally likely IMO that he's riding out a brilliant gambit.

****. Need to think on this a bit.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You have nothing to say on the other two people in the game Frozen?

Gheb with his blatant contradictions.

Mentos at all.

Fos Frozen

Trying to narrow this game down way to hard.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Rockin I wasn't kidding. I said it before but I don't know how Masons are handled on SWF.

I agree with Frozen more than Kevin. Contradictions ... ? What? If KK flipped mafia but not RB then you would've been lying. Where's the contradiction? I also love how you put Rockin in a potential quicklynch position and nobody (not even Roockin) seems to care =/

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hmmm, I've think I've calculated this game well enough to say this at this point so I'm going to claim my role.

I'm the mafia traitor, I've been ****ing with town this whole game and if there is one other person besides the Yak here can we just win this thing? I'm getting bored of sitting here doing nothing.

So yeah if there is any other mafia member besides the person who was Yak'd with me on your team we have three vs two.

To alleviate your doubts if you have any my resume so far has been.

Lynching the Doc.
Fake claiming Cop and pushing the lynch on a tracker.
Avoiding being lynched D3 to keep the numbers in a favorable position.

So yeah if there are two of you we have one this game, if not then just continue to play the way you've been playing, there has been zero discussion about the 4 of you basically so you're doing fine.

But if you accept my claim for what it is (the truth) we have won.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Jeeeeeeesus...

Rockin, what you're saying makes sense. It struck FF as odd when KK said he had been recruited the day that Marshy masoned him as well, and FF agrees that it definitely looked immediately like an inadvertent scum confession as a result of not know common mason mechanics. However, you should have come forward with that idea and discussed its feasibility with us before hammering. Pulling a quick hammer only stifled everything we had going yesterday.
For the last time

1) I didn't MEAN to hammer. I knew there were votes on KK, but never knew how much exactly nor knew how many was needed to lynch

2) The idea seemed unlikely at the time, especially since masonary work been going normal throughout the DG game. In either case, it was going to be mentioned after I voted (which again, I didnt MEAN.TO.HAMMER!.)

Rockin I wasn't kidding. I said it before but I don't know how Masons are handled on SWF.

I agree with Frozen more than Kevin. Contradictions ... ? What? If KK flipped mafia but not RB then you would've been lying. Where's the contradiction? I also love how you put Rockin in a potential quicklynch position and nobody (not even Roockin) seems to care =/

WTF? Of course I care! Why do you think I'm pointing out that I didn't mean to hammer!?

Hmmm, I've think I've calculated this game well enough to say this at this point so I'm going to claim my role.

I'm the mafia traitor, I've been ****ing with town this whole game and if there is one other person besides the Yak here can we just win this thing? I'm getting bored of sitting here doing nothing.

So yeah if there is any other mafia member besides the person who was Yak'd with me on your team we have three vs two.

To alleviate your doubts if you have any my resume so far has been.

Lynching the Doc.
Fake claiming Cop and pushing the lynch on a tracker.
Avoiding being lynched D3 to keep the numbers in a favorable position.

So yeah if there are two of you we have one this game, if not then just continue to play the way you've been playing, there has been zero discussion about the 4 of you basically so you're doing fine.

But if you accept my claim for what it is (the truth) we have won.
......err....

I'm...confused. How are townies suppose to handle traitors? I don't know since I never confronted with one. o.o

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also in case the two of you are worried about losing by revealing yourselves I'm going to switch my vote to a new person every day so you guys can just quick lynch the townie without having to reveal and as an added bonus have 24 hours a day to do so.

Unvote
Vote Mcfox

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
kevinn dies!

frozenflame, mcfox, and kevM win!
and most of all RIDDLE WINS!

roles to come

homer gets ****ed

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
argh. i was going to snatch the karthik mislynch from scumbags but they killed me the night i masoned him

rockin the "marshy masoned karthik the night he died therefore karthik is scum" didnt make sense. there was only one kill meaning that scum could've just killed me the same night i masoned karthiktown

kevin shouldve been lynched immediately d3 (2?) and gheb hammering jungle was premature with frozen fencesitting before that. too late to grill him by time i got online. more later

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
GGs all. So much coincidental **** in this game.

McFox plans to have Riddle claim Duffman incase he needed to D1.

Riddle doesn't get pushed to claim.

Guess who was Duffman? Guess who got Yakked?

Me. Lmao. Riddle claim D1 would meant almost sure town victory. Crazy ****.

Furthermore, Mcfox and I we're trying to set KevMo up for mucky WIFOM bull**** in endgame. We roleblocked him every night assuming he was paranoid cop and wanted to prevent him from confirming that. Turns out, he was bull****ting the whole time and had no idea he was being roleblocked. He just lied about it everytime. RIDICCCCC.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Vanilla Townie|Nelson Muntz: Mentos
Vanilla Townie|Millhouse: Rockin
Vanilla Townie|Apu Nahasapeemapetilon: Gheb
Vanilla Townie|Fat Tony: Omni... STEEL
Vanilla Townie[Tree Stump]| Duffman: Frozenflame
Tracker|Maggie: Omis... JUNGLE
Neighborly Doctor|Ned Flanders: Cacti
Mason Recruiter|Scratchy: Marshy

Mafia Traitor|Ralph Wiggum: KevinM
Mafia Roleblocker|Moe Szyslak: McFox
Mafia Yakuza|Mr. Burns: Riddle

Real Game:

You are Nelson Muntz[average kid in town]. You are a bully and love to make fun of people. Ridiculing people in this game and constantly saying "haha" is encouraged though not required. You are aligned with the town and win when the whack Simpson haters are sent packing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrDxlf9bMYU&feature=related

You are Millhouse[vanilla townie?]. You constantly worry about how others think of you, and this tends to make people like you even less and maybe even get the wrong perception of you. You are aligned with the town and win when everyone who doesn't like the Simpsons is gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3cxUBxDIXE&feature=related

You are Apu Nahasapeemapetilon [vanilla townie with a longass name]. You own a convenient store. If people stop liking the Simpsons, you will run out of business. You are town-aligned and win when you get rid of them darned people hating the Simpsons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqfxmWbelcQ

You are Fat Tony[Town aligned individual]. You run the illest and biggest crime syndicate/mafia. However you are not in the mafia in this game. You actually love the Simpsons, that Marge is such a cutie. You are aligned with the town and win when everyone who hates the Simpsons have their feet cemented and are dropped into the river.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1CCd8VdOCc

{Mod Notes: Tree Stump} You are Duffman[regular townsperson]. You work for a beer company named Duff. You also refer to yourself in the third person a lot. Because of this, you must always refer to yourself in the third person whenever you talk about yourself. You may also feel free to add “oh yeah” to your everyday vocabulary. You are town aligned and win when you eradicate the people that don't like Duff... er I mean the Simpsons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oiNCGbkCM8

You are Maggie[tracker]. You tend to follow people around a lot but no-one ever seems to notice you. Each night you can send me one person who you would like to follow. You will than find out who they visited that night. You are town aligned and win when you get rid of the bad people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VeCO1y_Rys&feature=related

You are Ned Flanders [neighborly doctor]. Each night you can pick someone who you would like to protect from a nightkill. If they are at home [not performing a night action] you will successfully be able to protect. However if they are not at home, you will be told that they weren't there. You are town aligned and win when the town is completely safe from all the non-believers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUnH9NECSUU

You are Scratchy[mason recruiter]. You've hurt and ridiculed Itchy so much that he no longer wants to be your friend anymore :/. You have to find someone new to take his place. Once this game, you can pick one person to become your new plaything... er friend. If they have any powers, they will be able to keep their abilities. You can talk to them outside of the thread. If you recruit mafia you will be killed. You win when everyone who doesn't like the Simpsons is gone so you can go back to having fun with your new friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLa7ZjZOL6w

You are Ralph Wiggum[Mafia Traitor]. You hate the Simpsons because the love of your life, Lisa Simpson, doesn't want you. However, you are a bit dense and can't really find the other Simpsons haters... You are mafia aligned and win with the mafia but do not count towards their majority count.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XgtDBay308

You are Moe Szyslak[Mafia Roleblocker].You are an ugly ugly man. Beyond hideous. You secretly harbor an intense hatred towards Homer Simpson. How could a dense fool like him mack a hottie like Marge Simpson? Because you own a tavern, each night, you can invite a player in the game t have a drink with you. This will cause them to be too drunk to perform any night actions. You are in the mafia with player, Mr. Burns[Mafia Yakuza] and can communicate with him at any time. You are mafia aligned and win when you outnumber the people who actually like that dumb family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-TZ8Z5S9rI

You are Mr. Burns[Mafia Yakuza]. You are a very very VERYYY wealthy man. You hate the Simpsons simply because you are old and senile. You are going to die soon, and have a lot of money to leave someone in your will. Once per game, you can decide to die in peace, giving your will to one player in the town. This will cause them to join your cause and hate the Simpsons as well [Turning them into a mafia goon]. You are not allowed to make a night kill the night you decide to die. You are in the mafia with player, Moe Szyslak[Mafia Roleblocker] and can communicate with him at any time. You are mafia aligned and win when you outnumber those young Simpsons Enthusiasts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pqcESS0gRc

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
GG all. Sad to lose, but well played. Kevin played a good traitor(although I was suspicious of him). I do feel accomplished that upon my death I called two scum and had them confirmed, McFox being the only one I didn't call.

Chaco

Never Logs In
It was a solid set up, and a humorous read.

Good job scum.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Woop woop.

I cannot believe that Kev not only claimed cop, but claimed roleblocked both nights where we in actuality DID roleblock him. That only confirmed to us that Kev was indeed cop.

And yeah, we totally lucked out with Riddle not claiming D1. If he had, frozen would've called him on it, the Yak would've gotten lynched D1, and I would've been basically alone for the rest of the game.

I didn't use my roleblock power N1 because I was afraid of getting tracked somewhere.

Nice try town. The problem was that you guys were so stuck on Kev that he basically superseded all other players, leaving 4 of us almost completely unexamined. Which was brought up as a problem, but then never directly addressed. Obviously, frozen and I weren't going to address it. :p

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I was going to address FF eventually as to him talking in third person, since the only character I know that speaks like that is Scruffy from futurama.

anyway, good stuff. I pretty much sucked this one. Oh, also. Marshy, the argument was mainly in terms of the mechanics of the game, since a mason that dies that same night shouldn't be able to recruit no one. ahh well =/

Top Bottom