• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silent Wolf and Eggz Present: "Zelghandi" [Updated 12/25/07]

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
I think you missed the post where no one gives a **** about what other people can do.

Chances are you actually can't, and even then, nothing in the video was actually hard for silent wolf.

Keep in mind, even if someone can somehow match his spacies tech (lol), hes still got a ton of other characters and platformed stages left.
Yea I know this. I was doing this months ago and I could have released it first. Thats All.

You can't do the two easiest things in the video? haha good stuff.
Like Eggz said though, I don't really care if anyone else can do these, I can do them fairly easily. =P
If you can, why not prove that to me and re enact the video? It's one thing to be able to do everything, but I really would like to see someone do everything in here the same way, the same speed, and with the same amount of effort. Took me about 30 minutes of game play and 30 minutes of letting a Falco/Fox sit there while I was on aim to record this lol.

Move the control stick fast back and forth and stuff.
Its not that i cant do them, its that i didnt practice them. I didn't learn it, therefore i cannot do it. I'm not saying I can't learn it. And is moonwalking with fox really easier than JC shines?

The same way and same speed? What do you mean by that? I can do them well. I have been inactive for a long time so im rusty but ill get back in. And I can rev jc shine with fox as well but not fluently.

When my combo video is made (idk when) youll see some stuff.

Listen im not trying to put any of you down or say im better than you or anything like that. So don't take it the wrong way.

Its not that i cant do them, its that i didnt practice them. I didn't learn it, therefore i cannot do it. I'm not saying I can't learn it. And is moonwalking with fox really easier than JC shines?

The same way and same speed? What do you mean by that? I can do them well. I have been inactive for a long time so im rusty but ill get back in. And I can rev jc shine with fox as well but not fluently.

When my combo video is made (idk when) youll see some stuff.

Listen im not trying to put any of you down or say im better than you or anything like that. So don't take it the wrong way.
Yes, I am saying the Fox moonwalk is a whole lot easier than JC shines haha. Just walk first to get momentum, not very hard. Got it from Zelgadis.
I'd just prefer to not have random people come into my thread, telling me they can do all of this even after I post saying I'd rather not hear it. Nothing good will come from that on either side. Sorry I ruined your combo video plan, you snooze you lose. =P

kiwiii

Smash Lord
goldkirby is awesome for that "lol" =)

see, i can be nice >_____>

OTTO calm down LOL laugh at him after he makes the vid. or be impressed if he can actually do everything on this vid as well as you >_>; without AR that is

oh yea && major props to eggz for the editing, i don't see enough people giving him credit for it. fox/falco jamming out to happy hardcore was tooooo good ^_^ song is ****, too

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Your download link on filefront has some kind of error (idk if the same thing happens for everyone else) that it doesn't let me download the vid.

Yesterday I managed to start the download after several tryes... but I closed it because it was like ... almost midnight... lol

Velox

Smash Ace
Dude, there is no way that's healthy. It has reached that point.

Hey Otto, what race are you? I'm just curious.

Heh, name was good too.

CodaBear17

Smash Journeyman
Um. Holy ****.

lol @ Eggz

EDIT: What are you doing when you're dash dancing and then you're just standing? Like at 0:53 for instance. Also I downloaded it and I still can't see when you shield lol ><

The song ***** btw.
You cant see the shields? wow lol

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Eggz on Ka's account
Dude, there is no way that's healthy. It has reached that point.

Hey Otto, what race are you? I'm just curious.

Heh, name was good too.
He's a small frail white kid. >_>;
oh yea && major props to eggz for the editing, i don't see enough people giving him credit for it. fox/falco jamming out to happy hardcore was tooooo good ^_^ song is ****, too
<3

/Eggz on ka's account

eggz on ka's account BTW

BTW

Velox

Smash Ace
He's got to be some kind of race though... his name is "Otto"...

I think he's German. Which would be cool.

Velox

Smash Ace
No, I think you have it mistaken my friend. "Small frail white kid" is of the American race. Get it straight son.

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
No, I think you have it mistaken my friend. "Small frail white kid" is of the American race. Get it straight son.
No, "big fat white kid" is of the American race. You know it's true son.

Btw, awesome video silent wolf, I have no idea how you can even move your fingers that fast. I swear, you are approaching AR levels of hax.

Btw, awesome video silent wolf, I have no idea how you can even move your fingers that fast. I swear, you are approaching AR levels of hax.
I'd have to disagree. Go watch perfect Adventure again, then tell me that, lol.
I'm a lot further than I thought. JC shines were fast though.

Seanson

Smash Ace
if you have a camera, i think many viewers would appreciate viewing your fingers/hands while you're doing this stuff. a side by side view of your hands and the screen would blow everyone's mind!

Eggz

Smash Hero
if you have a camera, i think many viewers would appreciate viewing your fingers/hands while you're doing this stuff. a side by side view of your hands and the screen would blow everyone's mind!
they're not that fun to watch, honestly. I do it sometimes >_> AND DATS WHY I LOSE DA FRIENDLIEZ

I hate it when people look at my hands while I'm playing. I always see them doing it and play dumb because I try to move my hands in the weirdest ways to trick people lmao
true stuff

Witchking_of_Angmar

Smash Lord
Slowly starting to enjoy my mothertongue again. :)
He's got to be some kind of race though... his name is "Otto"...

I think he's German. Which would be cool.
That would be amazing, because then germany would have the most techskilled person on the planet, along with the best multishiner and the best shine->dair'er. Too bad that's not the case though.

Maybe there's some sort of riddle in his name. Let's try writing it backwards.

Cruise

Smash Apprentice
i dont understand why everyone wants to see silentwolfs hands
watching is hands isn't going to teach you any sort of new superskilled button pressing technique, and anyone can press buttons as fast. you can't exactly train your fingers to get faster, because finger -> button coordination is pretty much reflex and reaction. you can practice to get the right buttons more often though. not many people are coordinated enough to get the right button sequences, but they can button mash as fast as SW

it's not like you're gonna be watching his hands and go like "OHHHHHHHHH **** SW JUST PULLED OFF 7 MULTISHINES INTO REVERSE WAVESHINE TURNAROUND SHDL" you can't tell what he's doing unless you're watching the screen
you wouldnt be able to keep up anyways and at that speed it'll really look more like button mashing to anyone but silent wolf himself

PwnYouBoomerangStyle

Smash Cadet
Lol @ post above me. He's so right. And I just watched Perfect Adventure not too long ago and thought of SW and his skillz. You should record a run and let us see the pwnage. I know it'd be dope. Sure, ya might take a LIL bit of damage, and you may not be able to tweak your character dashdancing so fast that there's no lil puffs of smoke, but it'd be sick. =]

Velox

Smash Ace
American could also be considered a race son. :dizzy: You try to correct me on a definition you don't even know?

Goldkirby said:
No, "big fat white kid" is of the American race. You know it's true son.
I acknowledge my son-hood to you.

PwnYouBoomerangStyle

Smash Cadet
Lol, I just saw a link to "Silent Wolf and Eggz Presents" clicked it, took me to the last page, and ever since watching Perfect Adventure I was like, "I wonder if that's why Silent Wolf is Silent Wolf..." After watching that TAS 11 minute speed run on Super Mario Bros 3, I got pretty pro at that game. But uhh, yeah, plus my net suxorz so... it takes awhile to load. But now after seeing it. I'm pretty sure somebody made the 30 dollar man and installed AR into SW. Seriously. Silent, do an Adventure speed run and prove it. YOU KNOW YOU CAN.

That would be amazing, because then germany would have the most techskilled person on the planet, along with the best multishiner and the best shine->dair'er. Too bad that's not the case though.

Maybe there's some sort of riddle in his name. Let's try writing it backwards.
What do you mean by Shine dair'er? Like shine SHFFL dairs? Or drillshine infinites?
I'd like to see someone do shine SHFFLs faster than me :p
Lol, I just saw a link to "Silent Wolf and Eggz Presents" clicked it, took me to the last page, and ever since watching Perfect Adventure I was like, "I wonder if that's why Silent Wolf is Silent Wolf..." After watching that TAS 11 minute speed run on Super Mario Bros 3, I got pretty pro at that game. But uhh, yeah, plus my net suxorz so... it takes awhile to load. But now after seeing it. I'm pretty sure somebody made the 30 dollar man and installed AR into SW. Seriously. Silent, do an Adventure speed run and prove it. YOU KNOW YOU CAN.
If I was able to use C-Stick, I would do it. Since I can't, I'm not even going to try.

PwnYouBoomerangStyle

Smash Cadet
Aw, good point. Yeahh, WTF is up with 1 player mode having teh nubbed up C-stick? It brings me such sorrow, while playing, and even now. And my 32k net and 3 hour download time isn't helping. =[

Witchking_of_Angmar

Smash Lord
Slowly starting to enjoy my mothertongue again. :)
What do you mean by Shine dair'er? Like shine SHFFL dairs? Or drillshine infinites?
I'd like to see someone do shine SHFFLs faster than me :p
Shine someone, then dair them, them, so instead of them getting KO'd vertically by the shine, they get spiked down. I'm not sure who has the record at the moment, but it's either Kjab or PST, at somewhere near 500%.

Top Bottom