• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silent Wolf and Eggz Present: "Zelghandi" [Updated 12/25/07]

Eggz

Smash Hero
Happy Hardcore is defined as 160-190 BPM awesome juice usually with uplifting, sentimental male or female vocals and a 4/4 beat.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
wtf? the song is awesome, I just can't get bored of it, even tho i don't like the others from eggz's combo vid or his matches vs. sw.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I just like any music having to do with happy LOL.

Edit: Also, to the post above me. Most of the songs that we listen to, I just skip passed the loud beat annoying parts, because the good parts more than make up for them.

L1F3

Smash Cadet
I have a confession to make.
I d-loaded the song used in "Zelghandi." It is win.

Great vid, didn't bother to watch on youtube, just straight to the download site [I saw moonwalk w/ Fox and I was like, "Zomg, must d-load!"] So I did.

Most excellent, makes me wanna play Fox and Falco.

...Wait, I already do! It makes me want to play them even MOAR!

I showed the vid to my friends and their heads exploded. Now I have to clean it up.

~L1F3

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
Happy Hardcore is defined as 160-190 BPM awesome juice usually with uplifting, sentimental male or female vocals and a 4/4 beat.

If that is the case, then I'll forever love it if it's worth being loved.

Again, I enjoyed watching the video.

I just did that shine bair on Peach at 520% on one of my first tries from just a short hop. I'll see how high I can get it, lol.
520% is the first one I've tried so far. =P

I recorded it this time. I'll post it along with the rest of my video sooner or later. If I don't end up making another, I'll post it alone. I'll leave it at 520% until someone beats it I suppose.

kobefox2485

Smash Apprentice
NNID
alfredo24pr
i have no idea how you can do the edge laser and then the phantasm to grab edge again. I cant get high enough. great job!

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
I want to see something epic, like for example,

Both fox and falco jc shine at the SAME TIME with the same person doing it.

I believe silent has the skillz.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
i downloaded these videos and i never stop looking at em....i want to continue the enter the falcon cause hes my main.itll be fun.

Top Bottom