• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silent Wolf and Eggz Present: "Zelghandi" [Updated 12/25/07]

ZELGHANDI

This video is a Fox/Falco FD only video to show off some cool tricks and scenarios. ^_^

For some of the Falco clips, I shield secretly, look out for that so they're cooler. >_> Basically all the ones that have dash dancing to JC shines. Also, a clip was in there twice but w/e. ****.

I wanted to add more clips but I just ended up working with these. Some are meh, but whatever.

AR was only used for the purpose of having them alone on FD, I did not slow the game down or anything. I'm probably going to post a version with just SFX for that.

I'll prolly end up making another tech skill video before SSBB is released, most likely with most characters, on most stages this time. :p

If any of you post in here claiming to be able to do any of this, good for you, they're in the video already and no one will care. This is for entertainment, not for seeing who's at my level. Eggz did all the editing. Thank you Eggz. I did all the game play.

As for the name, we like thinking of funny ways to say Zelgadis, we thought this one was koo, and Ghandi is ****.

ALSO I FORGOT TO THANK SUPERDOODLEMAN IN THE CREDITS, I OWE YOU A LOT. YOU WERE ONE OF VERY FEW INSPIRATIONS.

Song was "Rok The Dancefloor" [Dub Mix] - Hixxy
~Download link Below~
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qelw6u

-DOWNLOAD THE FILE-

http://files.filefront.com/Zelghandi1wmv/;9217125;/fileinfo.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZaEFTm1Yxs

No one re upload this on youtube. Unless you are Gimpyfish62.
Also the Download MAY not work at first. Just try it a few times.

Yes, I spelled Gandhi wrong, get over it.

Enjoy!

- Video Analysis -

0:00 - 0:22 = Opening Text. (All written by Eggz)

0:22 - 0:30 = (Falco) Dash dancing - WD backwards - Dash dance - Reverse laser - Shine>SHFFL uair - Turn around waveshine - Shine>SHFFL uair - Double shine turn around - Falling SHFFL uair - Turn around waveshine - Reverse laser - SHFFL uair out of shine out of immediate shield from dash dance - 3 waveshine turn arounds - Taunt to show completion~

0:30 - 0:35 = (Fox) Dashing Shine SHDL - Shine turn arounds back and forth (2) - Repeat 2 more times in same fashion~

0:35 - 0:39 = (Falco) Turn around (Each shine) triple waveshine onto ledge - Reverse fast fall laser onto stage - Immediate shine turn around onto ledge, fade out~

0:39 - 0:47 = (Fox) Single edge laser, re grab - Uair onto stage - Waveshine off stage - Fast fall past ledge - Shine>Up-B to grab ledge - Single edge laser, Illusion sweetspot (3 Times), Uair onto stage - Taunt to show completion~

0:47 - 0:53 = (Fox) 5 advancing multi shines out of dash dance - Double jump - Falling uair - Waveshine - Turn around waveshine off the stage - Fall past ledge - Shine>Up-B to grab ledge - Reverse laser onto stage - Taunt to show completion~

0:53 - 0:58 = (Fox) Pivots in place - Fast dash dancing - Full hop bair - Taunt to show completion - (LoL)~

0:58 - 1:06 = (Falco) Reverse laser - Jab - Beginning of reverse laser animation - Turn around jab - Dash dance - Wavedash backwards - Reverse laser - Shine SHFFL uair - Falling uair out of double shine out of immediate shield from dash dance - Turn around waveshine - Dash dance - Cancel dash with taunt to show completion~

1:06 - 1:18 = (Fox) (All aerials but one are errors) A few multi shines into bair - 8 fast multi shines into dair - 7 fast multi shines into dair - 3 fast multi shines into dair - 10 fast multi shines. There was a stall at 6 from an error, but it worked out as 10. - Double jump shine (Error) - Shine SHFFL uair - 3 fast multi shines into dair~

1:18 - 1:23 = (Fox) Dash dancing (To the point where dust doesn't stir up) into usmash - A pivot in each direction - Dash>taunt to show completion~

1:23 - 1:26 = (Falco) 9 turn around multi shines (Turning around in each one before jumping to the next) - Double jump shine. (Didn't want to use the clip where I got 10, mainly because I wanted a different clip to show more consistency)~

1:26 - 1:33 = (Fox) Waveshine turn around - Fade away shine SHDL (4 times back and forth total) - waveshine turn around - Taunt to show completion~

1:33 - 1:38 = (Eggz used this one twice on accident) (Fox) 5 advancing multi shines out of dash dance - Double jump - Falling uair - Waveshine - Turn around waveshine off the stage - Fall past ledge - Shine>Up-B to grab ledge - Reverse laser onto stage - Taunt to show completion~

1:38 - 1:45 = (Fox) Waveshine turn around onto ledge from balancing on the ledge animation, ledge dash, repeat (3 times total) - Taunt to show completion~

1:45 - 1:55 = (Fox) Triple waveshine (Wavedash out of 3 multi shines) - Moonwalk off stage - Fall past ledge - Side-B sweetspot - Instant wall jump - Reverse laser while fading back to the stage - Jump back towards the stage - Up-B sweetspot the ledge, so to renew your instant wall jump - Instant wall jump - Reverse laser while fading back to the stage - Jump back towards the stage - Up-B sweetspot the ledge - Uair onto the stage - Shine SHFFL dair - Taunt to show completion of an epic clip~

1:56 - 2:15 = (Fox) From Spawn platform (Like a G) Fall to stage - Shine SHFFL uair - Shine SHFFL dair - 24 turn around wave shines in quick succession (Across Final Destination 3.5 times) - Taunt to show completion~

2:15 - 2:22 = (Falco) Dair out of shine out of immediate shield from dash dance (I bet you didn't see that shield) - Double waveshine out of immediate shield from dash dance - Dash dance - Reverse laser - Waveshine off the stage - Fall past ledge - Shine>Up-B sweetspot the ledge - Uair onto stage from ledge - Turn around waveshine - Shine turn around jump - Shine turn around double jump - Waveland forwards off the stage - Shine turn around>Up-B sweetspot~

2:23 - 2:33 = (Falco) Waveshine off the stage - Fall past ledge - Shine>Up-B sweetspot the ledge - Reverse laser onto stage - Waveshine turn around off the stage - Fall past ledge - Shine>Up-B sweetspot the ledge - Single edge laser, re grab - Uair onto the stage - Turn around jab - Dash jump - Land with beginning of reverse laser animation - Turn around jab - Small dash dance - Reverse laser - 3 multi shines - Double jump falling uair - Turn around jab (3 times in a row) - Dash>SHFFL uair - 3 Waveshine turn arounds~

2:34 - 2:42 = (Fox) 4 shine SHFFL uairs - 3 shine SHFFL dairs - Shine SHDL turn around - Shine SHFFL dair - Shine SHFFL uair - Shine SHFFL dair - 4 Waveshine turn arounds, then 1 in place, then 2 more~

2:42 - 2:48 = (Falco) SHFFL uair out of turn around shine out of immediate shield from dash dance - 6 shine turn arounds - 3 multi shines - Double jump falling uair - 2 Jabs~

That should do it. Before telling me you can do all of this, read this. If this is what you can do, and just as nice, and in those exact orders, I still won't care lol.

LuCKy

Smash Master
first post?

thats right

and finally otto about time you make a video that you took time to make ..........................15 min.....lol

lmao if that was a moonwalk you go farther with fox then mango can with falcon hahaha

curiousthoughtsbear

Smash Apprentice
Man wolf..........DAYYYYYUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

good ****, and I thought that perhaps I was getting close

fox moonwalk ?!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF

Despite the title, it was the SWee****, cuz ghandi is spelled

Gandhi

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Otto's fingers are too fast for AR to keep up with. XD

Silent Wolf's tech skillz + Eggz editing = ****.

Hermit

Smash Cadet
Did you have to go to the hospital after making this? I'd imagine your fingers would snap in half after doing this.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
>_> silent wolf has broken this game. (for the past 5 minutes i've been trying to think of something else to say about how beast he is. I've remained speechless. everything ive tried to write doesn't make sense because im in so much awe. im done here...)

Vall3y

Smash Lord
oh YES ive been waiting for this .....

so how is this possible, are you just MAD talented or do you also practice a lot?

wow im done watching
you really are a virtuous of smash

shanus

Smash Hero
wtf @ fox moonwalk... how you manage to be that fast i don't know, but imagine it would break a lot of control sticks :p

Eggz

Smash Hero
Fox moonwalk explizained

when you're walking, and you do a turnaround moonwalk straight out of it, you get extra distance, which makes moonwalking possible with every character. Even bowser can get on the ledge if you do it well enough.

****s so real.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Zelghandicies!

This vids like Phannacies, but without platforms, samus, and easy. =D

first post?

thats right

and finally otto about time you make a video that you took time to make ..........................15 min.....lol

lmao if that was a moonwalk you go farther with fox then mango can with falcon hahaha
also 2 hours for editing. >_>;

Man wolf..........DAYYYYYUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

good ****, and I thought that perhaps I was getting close

fox moonwalk ?!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF

Despite the title, it was the SWee****, cuz ghandi is spelled

Gandhi
Remember how frankenstein was spelled wrong?

its part of the joke nuberella gg

kiwiii

Smash Lord
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SILENT WOOOOLFFF lol
too ****ing good

Eggz

Smash Hero
people should download it. youtube totally ruined like all of the syncing i did lol.

seriously, its like a million times cooler if you download it.

Eggz

Smash Hero
people should download it. youtube totally ruined like all of the syncing i did lol.

seriously, its like a million times cooler if you download it.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
That was pretty cool, I liked the JC turn around shines with falco and the part when you multishine pillar was pretty sweet exept for the fact that you didn't do your aerials as fast as you did when you pillared with dairs and uairs but the fact that you didn't messed up (because is really hard to mess up your short hop when you're doing multishines) was impressive. Lol at the moonwalk. Well pretty cool overall...

But I have a question, is it possible to dash dance >jc shine and repeat? I mean, i know you can dash dance and shine right out of it(jump>downb) but, can you cancel your shine into a dash (not wavedash) is it possible???

Just a suggestion : If you can keep doing really hard techs like multishining, turnaround waveshines, rshdl and dash dance for lets say... 1minute without messing up that will be AMAZING.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
seriously though
i think i watched this vid like 20x already. the music is tight too ^_^
definitely download it. it's a loooooot better synced

<3 otter
you are TOO GOOD
and LOL @ credits
:D yayyyyuhz .. arf arf

good ****, wow x_x pretty pretty all over that video

Good shit but uhh

Taunting after every clip looks dumb.
For most clips it's to show that I actually did what I wanted without messing up, instead of cutting it off when I mess up lol. Showing I actually have consistency. I guess that's dumb.

Wow this thread blew up fast yayuhz.

Professor Pro, If you somehow do outdo this video, keep in mind, I limited myself to 2 characters, and no platforms. =P

jugfingers

Smash Champion
when I saw team toasts tech skill vid I was like **** thats possibly better than wolfs tech skill, but then I saw this and was like wtf my eyes just got *****. silent wolf must absorb magnesium from the ****in air or not sweat at all, or eat alot of electron rich highly unsaturated fat dissolved in cystine or something? are you in teh sun lots. maybe your just good at breathing I dunno. do you eat like magnesium fortified cereal or something haha, I can smell that magnesium from here man maybe its cause your not very big and you drink that vitamin water in gets concentrated in your muscle tissue.

do you play basketball by any chance, your smash style reminds me of a legendary vancouver baller called johnny blaze (he had incredibly fast fingers...).

oh and also you should post a clip of your fingers when your shffling different stuff into shines, cause the finger positioning of that just looks cool in general.

um what else, oh yea the multi shines, that can't possibly be just your thumb style, that most be dual fingers somehow right.....claw?? please correct me if I'm wrong.

keep up the good work.

when I saw team toasts tech skill vid I was like **** thats possibly better than wolfs tech skill, but then I saw this and was like wtf my eyes just got *****. silent wolf must absorb magnesium from the ****in air or not sweat at all, or eat alot of electron rich highly unsaturated fat dissolved in cystine or something? are you in teh sun lots. maybe your just good at breathing I dunno. do you eat like magnesium fortified cereal or something haha, I can smell that magnesium from here man maybe its cause your not very big and you drink that vitamin water in gets concentrated in your muscle tissue.

do you play basketball by any chance, your smash style reminds me of a legendary vancouver baller called johnny blaze (he had incredibly fast fingers...).

oh and also you should post a clip of your fingers when your shffling different stuff into shines, cause the finger positioning of that just looks cool in general.

um what else, oh yea the multi shines, that can't possibly be just your thumb style, that most be dual fingers somehow right.....claw?? please correct me if I'm wrong.

keep up the good work.
I don't play sports, and If I ever end up eating, it's candy, and maybe fast food lol. don't think Magnesium or w/e does much I guess...=P
EDIT - I mean I take magnesium shots after basketball practice everyday...
EDIT 2 - I just use my thumb for multishines.

Top Bottom