• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm so pumped for this I can't wait. I still need a teammate for Brawl. Is anyobe looking for a :metaknight: teammate?

:phone:

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Krystedez, my gamer-tag is actually "Sombra." I was at Brawl in the Hall this past April. But yeah, How about just a one dollar match, I don't know how much money I'll actually have? I look forward to it! (I won't forget).

Hey ALbOarBaN, I don't know if you already agreed, I just feel too lazy to go back and see, but how about a money match? It would be a Diddy ditto though. I don't know how you feel about those, haha. They can be pretty annoying.

So far:

Auspher (how much? I mean, I don't care)
Y.b.M. - $5
Krystedez - $1

I mean, I'll play anyone! It's the best way to improve, no?
I'll MM ya, 3$ sound good?

steep

Smash Lord
I'll team with someone! I might actually surprise some people at doubles.... I'm not that bad, despite what people seem to think since I can't ever get a partner! Ha Ha

curlymike

Smash Rookie
Hey, even though I didn't see myself on that list, I no longer have a TV to bring. Sorry about that. I can, however, provide a PS3 for MvC3 purposes if you still need those.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
You know what since this my first OoS tourney since last summer I actualy wanna do some mm. I am willing to do a mm in the range of $1-5. Anyone wanna take on my :metaknight: and/or :popo:?

MJG

Smash Hero

ch33s3

Smash Lord
You know what since this my first OoS tourney since last summer I actualy wanna do some mm. I am willing to do a mm in the range of $1-5. Anyone wanna take on my :metaknight: and/or :popo:?
How about $5 my ICs v your MK, and then $5 my MK v your ICs? I'll also do both dittos for $5 each.

Ill MM you both. I am stilling willing to MM some people.

I want to MM you if and only if we don't meet in bracket (see you in GF?).

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
ive forgotten all about this shiz lmao is anyone willing/able to give me a ride to this? like WTP? <3 or Lain..or ITT..KB i think is going to TX for that hobo thingie or w/e.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
ive forgotten all about this shiz lmao is anyone willing/able to give me a ride to this? like WTP? <3 or Lain..or ITT..KB i think is going to TX for that hobo thingie or w/e.
I'm getting a ride from links24. I think we might be taking King Yoshi as well (he's back in Ohio?) so you'd have to ask links24.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
That night was ****ing amazing. Nope tournaments are the absolute best.

Fizzle is also awesome as hell though. Miss Fizzle. :(

Also, my Roy was putting in work with Tech against Sil and Nope on the projector. :)

D

Deleted member

Looks like most of NEOH, including myself, isn't gonna be able to make it to this...

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
My friend that I'll never be able to see again is having a graduation party this day.

I'm sorry Daycia ;-;.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
That night was ****ing amazing. Nope tournaments are the absolute best.

Fizzle is also awesome as hell though. Miss Fizzle. :(
I miss him too. But rumor has it he's expected to show at this...and has been unable to contact vVv djiskascribble for a long time so he has no idea how he'll get there.

This is a lot sooner than you think.
No way, this is exactly as soon as I think it is.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I don't know if this has been asked yet, but... How late should we expect Singles to last on Sunday? My Dad is driving me down to this but I want to know if we're gunna be still up to like midnight finishing bracket like we were the last few SiiS's.

...or since it starts at 1 PM on Sunday and we will have bracket ready by then, will it finish much earlier?

I ask because he's trying to see if we can get back early that evening or not, since he may have to take off work (I think he's planning it already).

I think a better question might be: what is the elimination down to? Are we going 64 man, or 48 man, or 32 man bracket? (im assuming 48 man bracket)

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Day said in the op singles on sunday should end around 6. I had the same question cause I have to work on monday D:

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Actually that was in Springfield, OH... But they gets down as well. We make it happen. Clubbing after tournaments won't be the same without Legan, Allied, Blackanese, and TKO to hold it down with us. Hopefully there will be a new breed of peeps to make it happen with Infern and myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom