• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ORLY

Smash Master
that's good to know.

maybe i'll try and catch a ride with scythe-o-matic to this! could be fun

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hey Steep, I wouldn't mind a money match against a Mario. How about for just $1? I don't know how much money I'll have, but I'll at least have a buck, haha! What do you say?

~ Sombra

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Xero's too pro. Up b Master right there! TEACH ME YOUR UP B WAYS! :p
Well you just wanna use it all the time, that's how I do it. It makes most games so free. Sometimes people learn to shield it though so you might wanna mix it up or delay it or something, not if there are nice platforms though, then you should just do it all the time.

Cameronpiqua1

Smash Rookie
Can someone please contact me if they live around the dayton area... I need a ride. Ill pitch in money for gas. Im just really trying to go :/

steep

Smash Lord
Well you just wanna use it all the time, that's how I do it. It makes most games so free. Sometimes people learn to shield it though so you might wanna mix it up or delay it or something, not if there are nice platforms though, then you should just do it all the time.
I lol'd. ha ha ha

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hey Steep, we should play some Mario friendlies in addition to those Diddy/Mario matches! I used to play with him quite often. "Used" being the operative word. I'm sure it would be fun!

steep

Smash Lord
I could see that. Too many bananas.... lol I feel like Olimar dittos would be ridiculous.... lol so many pikmin! Are you entering doubles sombra?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Mario dittos aren't fun. They're awful.

Also, I am not sure if I am coming to this (well, ride sit was always up in the air--- but now I'm not sure if I even want to go).

:phone:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Money. There are things I want/need to do this month and I just dropped like 200 on loan payment and other stuff earlier this week.

Plus I kind of would rather just wait and chill out/play at smaller events later in the month.

It's just much easier on my wallet to wait. Especially if I'm planning to go OoS next month.

:phone:

steep

Smash Lord
I guess I understand. I will miss playing you at this tourney then! And if by some chance I do see you there, well then that'll be AWESOME. But we'll just have to see.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path

You GET that princess, Xero!

steep

Smash Lord
6 Days!!!! HYPE!!!!! I am definitely bringing a friend of mine to this tourney! This will be his first tourney so it should be awesome! My first tourney was SiiS3 so I'm so psyched for SiiS5!!!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I think I finally got my carpool full to the point I can't fit them all :p

It should be Keitaro, Arban, Atomsk, Izumi, Cheese, Inui, Malcolm, RJ.

Possible subs are Nicole and M2K.

Just gotta make sure my parents don't mind me disapearing with their van for 4 days.

steep

Smash Lord
So like yea, I'm going to this...and stuff.
So i know this ^^^ post was like forever ago but you wanna play me Dark Peach? I'm friends with jetzger, whom you have been giving advice to on everything Peach. I just want to get some more experience against peach players. I've only played Rowan some and he's a beast. but I wanted to play other people too.

EDIT: I've played KassandraNova as well. lol

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Looking to play whomever I possibly can! Whether it's for money or not.

Current Money Matches are as follows:

1. ITT
2. Y.b.M.
3. Krystedez
4. Steep
5. Arban
6. Auspher (?)
7. Day

Again, will anyone be at the La Quinta Inn on Friday night? I'm looking to smash before Saturday!

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I'm coming to this, Sombra! I'm looking forward to our money match!

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
I think I finally got my carpool full to the point I can't fit them all :p

It should be Keitaro, Arban, Atomsk, Izumi, Cheese, Inui, Malcolm, RJ.

Possible subs are Nicole and M2K.

Just gotta make sure my parents don't mind me disapearing with their van for 4 days.
Remove malcolm and that car ride is true hell.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
lolololol PJ with more hate..

I'm pretty sure i got a ride here now hopefully. If i dont then meh..i'll lose like all motivation to go ><.

Oh, and Malcolm if you dare bail again, you'll NEVER hear the end of it and i will come hunt you down personally and physically rap3 you. If it's me who doesnt go then we're even right? ahaha <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom