• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Nappy, $5 MM? Preferably best of 5.

@ Tech- You want a rematch against me sir?

@ Coney- You're on bro.

@ Hylian- $3 MM? Preferably best of 3.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
KB. The mm you owe me from SiiS3 is happening here broski. You want your revenge still, right? :awesome:

Annnnnd you owe me $5 for when I got your venue fee there. Just a reminder :)

clowsui

Smash Legend
One more week of Smashboards hiatus. See y'all later!!!

StL I will be ramping up my housing organization efforts to make sure everything is in place. Even though I'm pretty sure we are all organized already xP

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Someone get FAE to come to this. Seriously. I wanna play him. I'll offer housing if he can come.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Someone get FAE to come to this. Seriously. I wanna play him. I'll offer housing if he can come.
We're trying. And we have housing with Chi. The only problem is since he's so young, it's hard to convince his mom to let him go OoS very often. But I'm pretty sure he at least wants to come, and is trying.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
We're trying. And we have housing with Chi. The only problem is since he's so young, it's hard to convince his mom to let him go OoS very often. But I'm pretty sure he at least wants to come, and is trying.
Good to hear. I want to get mad Lucas dittos in with him. From vids he is too legit.

D

Deleted member

So I'd rather not do things at the last minute like I have been with past tournaments. I need a partner for doubles. Anyone interested, please let me know soon.

I main Wolf and alt Lucas. I can also play Pit and Falco.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
The place has comfy couches bro, and even one or two further down the hall near the restroom/lobby area. Just snag one as quick as you can lol.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
FAE = Best lucas on wifi. That's wifi though. I hope he goes so we can see how good he is offline O:

napZzz

Smash Hero
FAE = Best lucas on wifi. That's wifi though. I hope he goes so we can see how good he is offline O:

he HAS been going offline

he placed 2nd in dubs at a big tourney called brainshock about a month ago with Legan. They did work

Kel

Smash Master
I played Galeon at Raleigh and I guess he's supposed to be the best Lucas or something? I dunno, but he was pretty upset at me 2-stocking him. Esam was stating that Galeon gives Seibrik a hard time, so I must know the match up very well. I told Galeon "I play with Tyr, man" and he said "That doesn't mean anything to me" haha

Regardless, Cincinnati has some great mid tier practice thanks to people like Tyr, YbM and Smash. I just wish we had some MK practice =(

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Pink Fresh is probably the best Lucas now. He took a game off Jason which is better than I could do in like a billion friendlies lol. But FAE looks solid. Galeon never really beat anyone noteworthy while he was playing that I know of. Not that I can beat Kel either though.

I'm gonna try to get some training in so I don't totally suck for this.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Pink fresh is most likely the best now. Makes me almost wish I still mained lucas. :(
Tyr, you never play. And when you did play, you were really close to taking a game off of m2k, I mean you took him to last stock. :/

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
lol the only reason I came close is because Jason's a silly robot who runs into my Dsmashes. =P

I haven't played Brawl since the last one of Daycia's tourneys. I'm off school now though and I want to play again so if anyone can host and let me borrow a gamecube controller I'm down to play like any night.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
What happened to your controller? O_O
Also I'm probably going to have some people over sometime this week to practice. (Scribble, knees, anyone else). Is your number still the same tyr? I can let you know when we play.

D

Deleted member

I play a lot of Lucas, but it's rare that I use him outside of doubles in tournaments. I'm decent with him, though.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Yeah mine's the same. Send me a text for sure if stuff's going on. I'm gonna try to make it to Chi's too whenever he does that.

All the midwest Lucas's should come to this for Lucas dittos!

D

Deleted member

Well, since you whoop me in the Wolf ditto(I've noticed I never win Wolf dittos...lol), I'll try MMing you with my Lucas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom