• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social *sigh* oh the life of a Zelda main [A new zelda discussion zone]

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
so I heard there was this character named Zelda.
She like... kicks **** and whatnot.

Its pretty cool.

TheLake

Smash Master
I approve this thread and its conviction to the act of kicking those that are not themselves

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Nope. Sometimes I get really lucky and make it work, but it's a LOT of work to summon that much luck in one match.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
If you don't powershield camp falco you'll get destroyed. It's pretty much the only good option in that MU

TheLake

Smash Master
Haters gonna hate'

Happy Valentines day fellow zelda players

may your hearts be full of joy and glee

..forever :D

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
You can use nayru's but you've gotta be pretty far away or falco will mess you up during the ending lag. It is nice to throw out occasionally when it's safe (just to mix things up).

And thanks TheLake. Happy Valentines day to the various triforce wielders of the world

<3

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
lol

Brawl Zelda is so much worse, I know. I'm certainly not complaining (though she IS bad).

Fuujin

Smash Champion
All I did was make a comment, not even specifically directed at you.

Chile I don't even know you but I won't hesitate to read you.
I'm not here for that.

Again, don't come for me.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yo...

Chillax

Btw, not the best argument Fuujin.

>Zelda is worse in brawl, therefore no one should complain about her being bad in melee

That's like saying 'I got my toes cut off in a freak accident, but I could've had my whole leg cut off so I have no right to complain'. Just because something could be worse doesn't mean you don't have the right to complain. Getting your toes cut off would suck.

I totally feel ya though. Zelda's really bad in brawl. Hence why I don't play it (I mean, that and the fact that it's really slow, there's no real combo potential, and everyone plays super campy)

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Also I feel like someone needs to slap me in the face with some basic vs Falco tips because... I thought I knew that match-up but a tournament this weekend made me question that.

:phone:

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
~Basic Falco tips~

Power shield lasers

Gimp falco at every opportunity (if you get him offstage, don't let him get back on)

Don't really approach (let him come to you most of the time)

Kick like the ****ens (whatever that means)

Always recover straight to the edge of the stage (unless he's occupying it obviously)

Try to bait him into getting close the edge (presumably by camping there until he approaches, then rolling past him to the inside of the stage. Do it at an appropriate moment where he's using an aerial move and can't punish the roll. I mean, if you can hit him to the outside of the stage or if he just goes there naturally, that works just as well.)

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
That was just pools though... I was 3 stocks up though... But I did get ***** match 2...

Plus, I lost to ewb's Falco in bracket. I hate losing to him. He doesn't even play Falco.

:phone:

Top Bottom