• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIEGE 2010 OCT. 2ND $2000 for SSBB&SSF4 ATL GA Ally, NinJaRLiNk, Seibrik, Shaky, Afro

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
OH word...yea that would be hot...Im teaming with umby anyway...so Ill have enough kirby v marth practice unless me and umby decide to double kirby...

whenever his kirby stops playing exactly like his marth...lolol

Umby

Smash Master
OH word...yea that would be hot...Im teaming with umby anyway...so Ill have enough kirby v marth practice unless me and umby decide to double kirby...

whenever his kirby stops playing exactly like his marth...lolol
I lost. lol.

Give me some Kirby tips/practice and that'll solve the problem.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well we got all friday night/saturday morning depending on who I'm staying with...Idk much of whats going on yet except for me driving down to snaps on friday...lol

I want my name in the OP =[...IM OOS toooooo (and somewhat well knowned)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LOL man the way people was talking a few days after I swear they forgot i was there...AND I WAS ON THE MIC LIKE ALL SUNDAY

but yea i feel you..thanks bro

Player-1

Smash Legend
Here's the official doubles information:

Time: 11am iirc
Address: 455 Dekalb Industrial Way, Decatur GA 30030-1737
Food: Burgers, hot dogs, and grape drank
Payout: 60,30,10 iirc
Entry Fee: 20$ per team, 5$ door fee.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
You guys make me wanna skip my mom's birthday to come to this :l

**** you all I hope you ****ing die in a huge 42 car pile-up :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm so ****ing salty man, I can't believe I missed this **** ;_____;

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Man serin I don't think it would have mattered what weekend it happened you always have something come up.

Serin's schedule

Oct 2nd- moms b-day
Oct 9th- gotta get some reebok pumps
Oct 16th- gotta go to track meet
Oct 24TH- the planets aren't alligned

Umby

Smash Master
Whoa hold up. MY mom's birthday is on the 2nd, and she's ok with me going to this.

I'm officially cooler than Serin.

Though I guess to be fair, I'm 21 and can do what I want.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LOL THE PLANETS AREN'T ALIGNED!!

im using that as my primary john when I lose matches.

hype

gotta go home and pack tonight...and get a haircut

preparations a *****

SOMEBODY BETTER HAVE A DRANK FOR ME WHEN I GET THERE...I wanna drink that when I get out of tourney...lol

Player-1

Smash Legend
oh one more thing you need to add to the directions too my place. i live in jackson square apartments room 1204 ( first building to your right) 455 dekalb industrial way is the street in front of it. and i lost my key card so u guy have to park your cars in guess spots in front of the main lobby
Okay, just a bit of info for peops going to Siege...

If you can get to a MARTA Station there's a high chance you can get to Siege. The closest station to the Siege venue that I could find is Sandy Springs (Red/Yellow Line). However, Sandy Springs doesn't have any connecting bus routes to get to the venue. So your best bet is to get someone to pick you up at the Sandy Springs MARTA station (like 10-12 mins from the venue) OR...

You can go to doubles in the morning at Flea's place which is accessible by MARTA (almost...). Flea's place is closest to the Decatur MARTA Station (Blue/Green Line). There is a connecting bus route, the 123 N. DeKalb Mall/Belvedere Bus Route. Get off at the first stop aka the Dekalb Medical-North Decatur Center area and either get someone to pick you up or print out walking directions for yourself.

It's a 2 min drive from the bus stop to Flea's place or a 12 minute walk. The following addresses are what you can put into Google Maps in order to get directions however you wish. Once you get to Flea's you can hitch a ride to the venue most likely but you need to make sure you have a ride before hand.

Flea's Address:
455 Dekalb Industrial Way, Decatur, GA

Bus Stop Address:
Rufus Evans Dr@Sycamore Dr @33.790413,-84.285264

Decatur MARTA Station Address:
400 Church Street, Decatur, GA

Sandy Spring's MARTA Station Address:

1101 Mount Vernon Highway, Atlanta, GA

Venue's Address:
6345 Powers Ferry Road, Atlanta, GA

I suggest leaving AT LEAST 2 hours early since MARTA is reliable but not a very fast way to travel (especially if you have to wait on the train and/or people to pick you up from the stop). Try not to get DQed people.

Hopefully this may have helped someone... at the very least it's helping me get there :) good luck everyone and I'll see you at Siege.

btw flea is the person whose house is hosting this

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
AYE! who's brining all of their streaming equipment....I decided to Pack Light this time so I didnt bring my Laptop or anything

BUT I STILL WANNA ****ING COMMENTATE

So step it up guys and get that stream running

all you need (or I need to set it up)
1 Laptop
1 Dazzle
1 set of RCA cables
atleast 1 splitter for video streaming
1 Mic (preferable but then you have to get a splitter for that also)

PB&J

Smash Hero
is there anybody who would be staying at the hotel tonight..ill be at the expo today ,tomm,and sunday , so if me and my friend can stay in somebody's hotel at least one of the days ill throw some money down, do some interviews,chill,what ever

call me if you can help or want to chill at the expo

631-484-0733

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
We paying 10 dollars at the venue for singles. dont charge us another 5 dollar venue fee for the place at doubles. Thats sneaky lol. I peeped that man. Dont do us like that. Its bad enouph we going some where else for dubs and that is not our fault.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Wow, you guys are being really stupid.

1. Flea originally wasn't going to even have a door fee, but the people suggested it for him I guess a way of saying thanks.
2. Flea is being generous enough to LET us do doubles at his house, putting his own materials of being stolen/vandalized and stuff whether it be purposeful or not, seems pretty fair to me.
3. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT WE'RE HAVING DOUBLE IN AN APARTMENT WITH $5 CHARGE THEN JUST DON'T GO, THAT SIMPLE, STOP *****ING.

Umby

Smash Master
Wow, you guys are being really stupid.

1. Flea originally wasn't going to even have a door fee, but the people suggested it for him I guess a way of saying thanks.
2. Flea is being generous enough to LET us do doubles at his house, putting his own materials of being stolen/vandalized and stuff whether it be purposeful or not, seems pretty fair to me.
3. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT WE'RE HAVING DOUBLE IN AN APARTMENT WITH $5 CHARGE THEN JUST DON'T GO, THAT SIMPLE, STOP *****ING.
Quoted for emphasis. Tbh, you'd be spending the same amount of money going to any given tournament anyway.

Standard door fee: $5-15
Standard doubles pot fee: $10 per person
Standard singles pot fee: $10

Considering the fact that SIEGE won't have a pot fee, but instead a door fee that would be equal to a standard pot fee, this isn't much of a change from your normal tournament weekend. =/

See you there.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
kazoo!!! Good shiiit!!

snap is still sleep so we won't be going to doubles...lol

see you guys at siege

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
I'm coming to this! Also I figured out a MARTA way here that doesn't involve driving last week. Just take the north springs train north to Medical Center station, then take the 148 bus to the venue. Well actually you take it to powers ferry road and walk a short distance there. That's what my friend and I are going to do. Too bad we missed doubles, though :(

Top Bottom