• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIEGE 2010 OCT. 2ND $2000 for SSBB&SSF4 ATL GA Ally, NinJaRLiNk, Seibrik, Shaky, Afro

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
you know miles you probably arent even annoying irl but that avatar irritates the **** out of me...

milesg2g

Smash Champion
you know miles you probably arent even annoying irl but that avatar irritates the **** out of me...

LMFAO
That's why I like it tbh.:laugh:

Also, it might be Official. Dubz could possibly be hosted @ Fleas apartment in Decatur. So lets get hyped for dubz lol

milesg2g

Smash Champion
We're discussing the dubz situation on the other Siege thread. Go there if you have Ideas. We should use this thread for hype only lol

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Ok btw I'll be in Atlanta on WEDNESDAY, I need housing from Wed night to sunday somewhere lol. I know biglou got me eventually on that week, not sure for how long though
I'm sure frozenhobo at the spsu dorms can house.

What time are you gonna be here Wednesday? I have class till about 11am, then i can come get you unless your getting there later then it doesn't matter

Surrender

Smash Rookie
hahahaha, wow its been years since I last went to a tournament.. I kind of miss it... so

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Yeah I don't think my bro's coming because of how late this thing is ending and due to the fact I don't have my license to drive us back home....

PB&J

Smash Hero
since its a expo im sure a few others will enter just being at the expo..ill be there all three days, ill stop by to chill with ally/big lou/seibrik/ and a few others and prob record some footage or something

Top Bottom